PDA

View Full Version : Ginza GINZA Club K Misha

Hope
18-07-2023, 02:12 PM
I am happy to write an after report on GINZA Club Misha, a top-notch waitress with excellent service skills, especially in the pussy slide. She has the appearance of a Korean Barbie doll and has a curvy body. Here is the detailed after report:

Misha's age is around late 20 years old, height is 168 cm, weight is 48 kg and bra size is 34 D. She has the body of a popular Korean fitness model with a very friendly personality. She is known for providing the best pussy slide service in Ginza, which gives me an amazing experience. She specializes in DFK, Shower Oral Sex (BBBJ), 69 Oral Sex, and top notch Cock Implosion (CIM) services.
She is the lady in Ginza you must try! Her pussy slide skills are top notch and have me indulging in the dreams of a Korean pop girl group. She has a Barbie-like appearance and is very sexy. Her service is excellent and will fulfill all your fantasies of Korean pop girl groups.
Overall, my time spent with Misha has become a precious memory. Her professional skills and sex appeal also brought me unparalleled enjoyment. If you wish to pursue a fantastic experience with a Korean pop girl group, Misha will live up to your expectations. Her quality of service and personal charm will make your expectations perfectly realized.

Jerminator
24-07-2023, 11:50 PM
ive seen Misha 3 times. she's a fun one :prettiness:

ch12121978
06-09-2023, 10:08 PM
Same, have seen misha half a dozen times however just realised have not seen her in a while. Need to get back down there.

For someone so thin she’s got an amazing arse. I can’t work out if it’s from surgery or not

ditchtheboss
06-09-2023, 10:41 PM
Same, have seen misha half a dozen times however just realised have not seen her in a while. Need to get back down there.

For someone so thin she’s got an amazing arse. I can’t work out if it’s from surgery or not

Her arse is made in the gym

hornedbeast
07-09-2023, 08:15 AM
Her ass is made for gentlemen's face!