PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J ASAHI - MORE THAN GFE, SHE IS A HORNY WAIFU!

Deffsp
18-07-2023, 07:37 PM
As usual, the ever friendly receptionist Lio recommended Asahi to me while asking feedback for others. Was trying to book someone else but got cancelled due to some reason, so I remembered his recommendation and decided to go for it.

Looks:
J Asahi is very pretty, slim with B cup, good shape, and very fit! She looks like a Japanese model if I may say.

Personality:
Very very GFE, or even looks like a japanese waifu in the movie greeting her husband home from work. She immediately gave me a big hug and kiss while undressing me, plus playing with my nipples! (She already wear bikini by the time I open the door) Very cheerful girl, and funny too! She likes to joke and flirt around, she will tease you nonstop.

Main Event:
Start with the shower, she gave me body slide, while her hands touching all over me then eventually playing with my P. Already rock hard by the time finish shower. She asked me if I like it hard or soft sucking, and even asked me if I want her to massage and lick my balls. She said she will do anything that I like. What a girl. Going on, BBBJ is good, very sensual, no tooth at all. Very responsive to nipple sucking, DATY and FIV. Sex was even better, she likes to be on the top and doggy she said! We fuck hard, change few positions, until I blew out on doggy. Great, great session.

Overall she is very good, service is top class! 10/10! Definitely recommended! Thank you once again to Ginza's reception for always taking care of the customer, and doing their best to make sure customer is happy.

Hope it helps!

violetever
18-07-2023, 07:53 PM
Thanks bro for the review. How old does she look like you reckon.

Deffsp
18-07-2023, 07:57 PM
Thanks bro for the review. How old does she look like you reckon.

No probs! She looks young bro, like 24-25.. not a schoolgirl young type, more like your hot office colleague or university friend

hornedbeast
18-07-2023, 09:15 PM
Looks like they are ramping up quality of J gal's. Good work by Ginza management. A nice 'waifu' to fuck!!

Deffsp
18-07-2023, 09:21 PM
Looks like they are ramping up quality of J gal's. Good work by Ginza management. A nice 'waifu' to fuck!!

100% Agree, kudos to Ginza management and their friendly receptionist!

ch12121978
06-09-2023, 10:16 PM
Absolutely stunning lady. From face, to body, to the perfect arse, fantastic conversation as she can speak English well and the sex the cherry on top!

Hitching
06-09-2023, 11:35 PM
Might give this one a try.