PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Multi report - Nene, Moka and Hebe

Andy
18-07-2023, 11:35 PM
As you can tell, long time lurker, first time poster here. I have never been this excited about new girls poping up at a shop like this before. The quality has been improved a lot in the last few months.

Nene

I'll start with my most recent visit. Nene is definitely the most beautiful and sexy Jap girl I have ever met in my punting career. Surprisingly, her service is top notch too.

She had been reviewed in other posts so I won't go into the details. I'm more into ass (rather than tits) and is also a DFK lover - Nene has/provides both! DFK starts within 5 seconds of entering the room, and her asses are to die for (easily the best Asian ones I've seen)

I thought I never found better Jap body when Sally left (and later Mai to some extent) but obviously I was wrong.

Only minus point is she seemed sick/caught a flu when I was there (caughing quite a few times) so I hope she feels better.

Moka

Met her in April. Very similar to Nene in terms of body and service - albeit a bit older but also more femine. I'd rate Moka's look a bit better and she's more GFE than Nene (who is between GFE and PSE), although a bit overworked last time I saw her.

Hebe
Hebe was my plan B when I was left blue ball after a 1-hour booking with a J girl earlier this year. I can't recall what the J girl name was but I mentioned her in one of my previous comments.

Hebe didn't disappoint - meaty body which I like and standard mechanical C girl service - as expected so nothing to complain.

I'll pop a few more reviews (of both girls who are still working and some of those who left) when I have more time in the next few days.

iphone
22-07-2023, 02:02 PM
Did you feel/think hebe bbbj is super good?