PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Bella Vista/Castle Hill/Baulkham hills area FS Shop

ditchtheboss
20-07-2023, 08:01 AM
Hi All,

Work has taken me to an area unfamiliar to me mentioned above. No more 42G or Ginza during the week.

I have done a search here but cannot find any brothels in the area, only massage parlours.

Does anyone have any recommendation of shops where I can find good WLs not MLs in this area.

Thank you

asiafever
20-07-2023, 10:23 AM
No. The nearest fs shop is Seven Hills and the ladies there are older, after that it is Blacktown or Pendle Hill, and again, not the standard you are used to. The nearest decent shops are either 42G or maybe 45 Clyde. There are no brothels in The Hills.

Privates? Yes (of varying quality and usually overpriced).
Massage shops? Yes, but again of varying quality, and again FS is not a given in any of them.

Skegg
20-07-2023, 01:20 PM
Check out the Bella Body Centre in Bella Vista or Kellyville Ridge Massage. Take 3 pineapples and a dom in your pocket and try to negotiate.

Another shop is HEALING MASSAGE SEVEN HILLS LALOR PARK on Johnson Ave; it can be hit and miss with the talent there.

rsandtc
20-07-2023, 05:18 PM
Is Riverstone too far up the road?

ditchtheboss
20-07-2023, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the response folks. I may need to go back to punting at Hornsby on the way home.

Thanks for those pointing me to the MLs, I may give that a go but I prefer WLs.

I haven’t punted in Hornsby for a while but I have seen some interesting threads on the area so I may give that a go

Santu
20-07-2023, 08:22 PM

Which one in Riverstone, I'm interested?

priapus1966
20-07-2023, 08:38 PM
Hi All,

Work has taken me to an area unfamiliar to me mentioned above. No more 42G or Ginza during the week.

Depending on your route to and from work, you might do better to consider one of the ML's en route advertised as "open minded."

ditchtheboss
20-07-2023, 08:47 PM
Depending on your route to and from work, you might do better to consider one of the ML's en route advertised as "open minded."

That might be an option. Thank you

PKING2
20-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Lol I will wait for your video at hornsby lol

ditchtheboss
20-07-2023, 09:34 PM
Lol I will wait for your video at hornsby lol

Nope, there will be no video. I just read an AR on T Paula, I wish my work took me to the marrickville area so I could visit n5m often. Been there only once.

Haven’t seen anyone in 2 weeks no WLs, MLs or SBs.

mrblack
20-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Good to see more intel on Hills

Yuki and Nadia good at Bella Vista Fridays

Mina good at Castle Hill

Coco good at Kellyville Ridge Sundays

rsandtc
21-07-2023, 04:54 PM
Which one in Riverstone, I'm interested?
Do a Google on locanto massage riverstone
The first one that comes up is at 2/52 garfield. Ignore the pictures , I've not actually been in but I'd say there's more than a good chance you'll get what you seek.

Skegg
26-07-2023, 01:37 AM

Mina good at Castle Hill

Second Nadia. She's amazing!

Indiana69r
26-07-2023, 09:18 AM

Mina good at Castle Hill

Is this the same Coco from Thornleigh 276???

Skegg
26-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Is this the same Coco from Thornleigh 276???

Coco at Kellyville and Yuki at Bella are the same girl. She is in Kellyville Thursday/Fridays and Bella Vista on Saturday; if anyone knows where she works aside from these places it would be great to know as she is amazing.

Skegg
26-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Alot of the girls work between Kellyville and Bella Vista with alternating names; there is a Coco at Bella Vista who is a fiesty one and fun :)

jearnZoe
27-07-2023, 02:24 PM

Mina good at Castle Hill

Do you mind sharing the full shop name?

Do you need to ask in advance which girls are open minded?

Pussyeater13
27-07-2023, 03:46 PM

Is that the one on Garfield Rd?

Pussyeater13
27-07-2023, 03:48 PM
The first one that comes up is at 2/52 garfield. Ignore the pictures , I've not actually been in but I'd say there's more than a good chance you'll get what you seek.

You'll get what you seek maybe... one time I went there the lady who answered the door was the only one working.
The smell...oh God, couldn't go through with it.

rsandtc
28-07-2023, 04:57 PM
You'll get what you seek maybe... one time I went there the lady who answered the door was the only one working.
The smell...oh God, couldn't go through with it.
🫣
I'll definitely give that place a miss then!
There is another on Pitt st, you'll see the signs all over the place in the local area. So far had a couple of decent massages and the girls appear to be "open minded" but I don't know how far that goes.

Pussyeater13
04-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Do you mind sharing the full shop name?

Do you need to ask in advance which girls are open minded?

Bliss Body Therapy is Bella Vista
Wellness Body Centre is Kellyville Ridge

The latter, I've had one Thai girl suggest that if you bring your own condom, willing to pay up and The girl likes you, FS can happen.

fourtym
15-08-2023, 09:45 AM
Anyone knows about a ML called Meena in Kellyville Ridge Massage and would like to share some intel would be really appreciated.

Skegg
06-09-2023, 10:31 AM
Driving through Baulkham Hills yesterday and noticed the old medical Centre at 10 Seven Hills road is now a massage place. Has anyone been here before?

Baulkham Hills Massage
Address: 10 Seven Hills Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153

asiafever
06-09-2023, 10:48 AM
Driving through Baulkham Hills yesterday and noticed the old medical Centre at 10 Seven Hills road is now a massage place. Has anyone been here before?

Baulkham Hills Massage
Address: 10 Seven Hills Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153

Haven't been but it's an even money bet they're offering some services of interest. They have a locanto ad talking about their girls.

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6526048505/Grand-Open-Baulkham-Hills-Massage-New-Girls-Unlimited-Pleasure.html

rsandtc
06-09-2023, 08:30 PM
Given the advertiser is the same one as other well known rnt shops I'd say 99% chance.

Indiana69r
06-09-2023, 11:53 PM
This sounds promising, any luck yourself with fs there??

Indiana69r
06-09-2023, 11:54 PM

The latter, I've had one Thai girl suggest that if you bring your own condom, willing to pay up and The girl likes you, FS can happen.

Indiana69r
06-09-2023, 11:55 PM

Mina good at Castle Hill

Have you been lucky with fs with any of these ladies???

ch12121978
07-09-2023, 02:06 AM
276 thornleigh is great. A few open minded ladies there. Search for the reviews and that should help you collate a list of names

Indiana69r
07-09-2023, 02:16 AM
276 is my only go to shop. Finally found myself gem there . It's a weekly do for me. All the girls are really good quality in all areas.

longlife
07-09-2023, 02:16 AM

Yeah but she wont last long and get in trouble by the owner because of the council or the condom is a miss quote as normally its for CBJ for $80 -$100, you might also be getting hustled as they tempt you with it but say you'll have to take it slow.

I had a friend say you're better off shooting in the dark somewhere else if you want FS rather than at those places.

If any Seven hills would be best odds.

Got lucky at pendlehill but they move to parramatta.

Asian girls including Thai are one of the best when you gel.

Would recommend Emu Plains Jacarranda Chris or you can straight up enjoy a good budget at North Sydney Pure Massage Cindy where FS is $50 the last time was there.

Good massage and friendly places as advertised but don't get your hopes up for extras and dont harras too! be respectful as we deal with the consequences of bad punters. While we call out the bad punts.

Indiana69r
07-09-2023, 02:20 AM
Fs 50 ?? Your kidding that's

Indiana69r
07-09-2023, 02:24 AM
Yeah but she wont last long and get in trouble by the owner because of the council or the condom is a miss quote as normally its for CBJ for $80 -$100, you might also be getting hustled as they tempt you with it but say you'll have to take it slow.

I had a friend say you're better off shooting in the dark somewhere else if you want FS rather than at those places.

If any Seven hills would be best odds.

Got lucky at pendlehill but they move to parramatta.

Asian girls including Thai are one of the best when you gel.

Would recommend Emu Plains Jacarranda Chris or you can straight up enjoy a good budget at North Sydney Pure Massage Cindy where FS is $50 the last time was there.

Good massage and friendly places as advertised but don't get your hopes up for extras and dont harras too! be respectful as we deal with the consequences of bad punters. While we call out the bad punts.

Sounds like some effort in these places, recently moved to castle hill but from wat I'm reading it's not so easy as most shops , thanks for the heads up. Stick with me regulars

longlife
07-09-2023, 02:50 AM
Fs 50 ?? Your kidding that's

https://www.puremassage.com.au/rates

Check it out Pure Massage it looks like its $60 now cause of inflation.

longlife
07-09-2023, 02:51 AM
Sounds like some effort in these places, recently moved to castle hill but from wat I'm reading it's not so easy as most shops , thanks for the heads up. Stick with me regulars

regulars? who would you recommend at what place?

Indiana69r
15-09-2023, 02:49 PM
regulars? who would you recommend at what place?

Alice or Coco at Thornleigh 276. ����

Indiana69r
15-09-2023, 02:53 PM
https://www.puremassage.com.au/rates

Check it out Pure Massage it looks like its $60 now cause of inflation.
I pay 70/1hr at my regular with 100fs

Manboobs
15-09-2023, 04:37 PM
Given the advertiser is the same one as other well known rnt shops I'd say 99% chance.

Which are the sister shops?

MurrayBallz
17-09-2023, 11:51 PM
I called into 10 Seven Hills Rd on Friday, two girls on. One Thai girl was busy, the other was 30-40yo Chinese. $80/hr… I left.
Went up the stairs to Golden in CH, saw Chris.
25yo tall Thai. Good massage, b cup, nice bum. $50 for standard extras

Jubei61
05-10-2023, 01:55 PM
I decided to give this a go today. $40 for 30 mins and I gave $90 up front so it was clear, the ML was probably mid-40s so not exactly going to turn my head walking down the street. She didnt speak much English, however 10 mins in asked me to roll over and had a decent BBBJ while I FIV a bit and she was pretty moist. Blew my load then she got me to roll over again and had the remainder of massage. I think if I had added a pineapple then FS would have been on the menu. I kept my eyes closed so didn't actually mind the experience. Also got a bottle of water on exit. Very much a no frills experience but I'll file this away for future ref. I normally go to Kellyville Ridge massage centre.

rsandtc
06-10-2023, 01:08 PM
So pretty much as expected....
If you like them younger then I can confirm the place on Pitt street fits the bill.

rsandtc
06-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Which are the sister shops?
I don't know if the shops are actually related but the advertiser is the same.
10 seven hill
28 hope
14 Artillery
45 beecroft
101/33 Lexington
And more.

asiafever
06-10-2023, 04:18 PM
I don't know if the shops are actually related but the advertiser is the same.
10 seven hill
28 hope
14 Artillery
45 beecroft
101/33 Lexington
And more.

Use the same advertising agent, but not necessarily related.

28 and 14 are related, or at least used to be, but of that list I think that's about it. 45 beecroft owner used to own 34 Langston, but that's 10 years ago now. 33 Lexington was a totally different owner to any of those. Ozwiseweb just do ads for them.

asnabc
07-10-2023, 12:49 PM
Castle hill RNT is abit of a hit/miss if you're looking for FS, more of a miss. Might have better luck in seven hills.

Gormando
11-10-2023, 09:41 AM
I tried this place on 10 seven hills Rd about 2 weeks ago. Great massage and body2body/NHJ, wouldn’t do bbbj only with condom so I refused. The Thai girl was super hot, 22 with fake tits that I sucked on.
Finished up the session and asked if FS was on offer but she said they only do massage…..Shame I totally would’ve paid the extra $$$.

asiafever
25-10-2023, 10:16 AM
So it looks like Baulkham Hills massage is no more. Saw a moving truck there as I drove by, the ad on locanto is gone, and the signs are down. Also there's been a for lease sign out the front for a while.