PDA

View Full Version : General talk For better or worse

Brissy Boy
21-07-2023, 09:17 AM
Quite recently visited a city joint. Saw this J girl. Typical J cutie. CBJ was offered with glad wrap, she said Police raiding place too often this month. Since she was open at the beginning. without wasting both of our time, I gave her a go. Gentle touch and kissing on her nipples and gentle rub on her clit made her horny. She ended taking off gladwrap and asked me to fuck her and asked me to not come inside. Ended spraying on tits which she really enjoyed. When I asked her to pay the difference she said not to worry as she wanted me to fuck her.

coglll
21-07-2023, 09:36 AM
Such an insightful post

harry444
21-07-2023, 01:29 PM
I had a girl recently who asked me to fuck her at no extra cost. She orgasmed 4 times. The last time begging me to cum inside her. Said she really gets off on ugly, fat, old guys like me.? Might be the same no name shop.

jimmyp
21-07-2023, 03:49 PM
I paid extra for the 'Girl Friend Experience' and she yelled at me for not doing the dishes, said I was lousy in bed, and then made me sleep on the couch.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

AUlysses
21-07-2023, 04:58 PM
Things that never happened.

Brissy Boy
22-07-2023, 01:50 PM
I paid extra for the 'Girl Friend Experience' and she yelled at me for not doing the dishes, said I was lousy in bed, and then made me sleep on the couch.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

You are talking about wife experience especially about yours lol

funinqld
22-07-2023, 03:45 PM
A woman asked me to get her in the wheel barrow position.
So I chucked her in the shed