PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Motion Life Relaxation Massage in Neutral Bay

kriskent
21-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Fellow punters, any idea if Motion Life Relaxation massage in neutral bay offers any extras? Was walking past the shop. Gives a serious RNT vibe.

iamthewalrus
22-07-2023, 07:46 PM
Fellow punters, any idea if Motion Life Relaxation massage in neutral bay offers any extras? Was walking past the shop. Gives a serious RNT vibe.

YES is the answer. Extras available will vary from girl to girl.
Usually two girls rostered.
Mamasans Selena and Alice, both sexy /open minded split days with other girsl.

shop is at:
2/99 Military Road Neutral Bay.
0468 381 492
WECHAT ID: 2-99 0468381492

AJJ
22-07-2023, 11:48 PM
YES is the answer. Extras available will vary from girl to girl.
Usually two girls rostered.
Mamasans Selena and Alice, both sexy /open minded split days with other girsl.

shop is at:
2/99 Military Road Neutral Bay.
0468 381 492
WECHAT ID: 2-99 0468381492

Sounds great!
This is the sister shop to there shop in Thornleigh.
Anyone had any luck FS with Selina? I have many times with Alice who is great fun and good service but never been able to crack Selina.
Think I will give her one more try lol....

andrewv
23-07-2023, 01:05 AM
Do the massage rooms have doors (or curtains), and do the walls go up to the ceiling (or there is a gap)?

I'm asking because I've had a recent terrible experience at 47a Alexander St, Crows Nest, where the massage room is 2 massage tables in one room divided by a curtain!
Had the misfortune of hearing the guy next door getting his rocks off --- and the sound was his and not the girl he was bonking.

iamthewalrus
23-07-2023, 10:53 AM
Sounds great!
This is the sister shop to there shop in Thornleigh.
Anyone had any luck FS with Selina? I have many times with Alice who is great fun and good service but never been able to crack Selina.

Correct sister shop of 276 Thornliegh.

Most the roster offer plenty extras.
Not sure about Selena. She did under different guise at other shops prior (Chatswood shops) before joining Alice to run these two shops.
Alice back next week from holidays.
I would recommend Coco at these shops. Lovely sensual tall PRC, FS avl.

iamthewalrus
23-07-2023, 10:57 AM
Do the massage rooms have doors (or curtains), and do the walls go up to the ceiling (or there is a gap)?
I'm asking because I've had a recent terrible experience at 47a Alexander St, Crows Nest, where the massage room is 2 massage tables in one room divided by a curtain!
Had the misfortune of hearing the guy next door getting his rocks off --- and the sound was his and not the girl he was bonking.

hahha reiniscent of afew shops.

Motion Life several closed rooms, walls to ceiling, so private.

Check on wechat for information rosters etc.
think Motion Life wechat is

2-99 0468381492

fted
23-07-2023, 11:26 AM
Wechat ID is wxid_x5g30q0noxrr22 (doesn't seem to work?) or just look up via the mobile number.

iamthewalrus
23-07-2023, 11:49 AM
Wechat ID is wxid_x5g30q0noxrr22 (doesn't seem to work?) or just look up via the mobile number.

Try wechat. 2-99 0468381492

kriskent
23-07-2023, 02:37 PM
Thank you! Will be booking a session in today. Will share reviews.

AJJ
23-07-2023, 02:52 PM
Correct sister shop of 276 Thornliegh.

Most the roster offer plenty extras.
Not sure about Selena. She did under different guise at other shops prior (Chatswood shops) before joining Alice to run these two shops.
Alice back next week from holidays.
I would recommend Coco at these shops. Lovely sensual tall PRC, FS avl.

Thanks mate! Will definitely try Coco and also venture over to the new shop!

pocket rocket
23-07-2023, 06:03 PM
Very long time lurker, 1st time poster, better late than never.

Great to see a decent new shop on Military Road, good for all us punters in Neutral Bay, Cremorne & Mosman !!

Let's give some support to this shop, so we don't have to rely on the rip-off Thai shops near McDonalds, or the old boiler GILF's down at Spit Junction.

I tried this shop 1 time under the previous owners, it was basically legit, with old Chinese massage ladies who wanted $100 for a clothed HJ.

So I was happy to try, and pretty pleased with the results, albeit a slowish start.

Have seen Selena 3 times now (sadly twice on period). I'm not a huge fan of proper massage, just like the slow soft touch and teasing, so to this end, she was brilliant, she has absolutely magic fingers, straddles my back and sits on my ass, teases for a while, then offered clothes off, bit of B2B and HJ.

In short, she has the most amazing tits - large, well shaped, natural and firm - on a slim but not skinny figure. B2B great feeling, but not for long time. No COB allowed so just handjob.

Saw Alice once before holidays, she too had very much the same vibe as Selena, and was a bit more open, but still great for what I was looking for at that time.

Saw Yaya too - friendly girl, good for a joke, but pretty pushy on extras up front. I was offered $100 for CBJ, $150 for BBJ. Then into the massage, not time wasted in going the tackle tickle, licking my ears and neck, and whispering "do you want to fuck me", then later on "fuck me fuck me please". I didn't and won't cause she wasn't really my type - just too the NHJ with a bit of big boobed B2B. Again, no COB allowed (this time, she said).

So there is good promise here, I think more on offer if you become a regular.

On "the other forum" there are some reviews of the girls under the 276 Thornleigh thread, with Selena, Alice, Coco, Junko, Yaya and Joyce all working in this shop too.

So from my 1st post after 10 years of lurking, you can tell I'm a lazy bastard. This shop is close to my home, 5 minutes walk away, and if more services do become available to regulars, that will be great, so I don't have to drag my lazy arse to Artarmon or Chatswood to get a massage, BJ and fuck ...

Selena and Alice are really nice ladies, so local punters, let's give this shop a fair go to get established.

And thanks to bro iamthewalrus for your goldmine of info on the lower North Shore shops.

Enjoy ...

pocket rocket
23-07-2023, 06:14 PM

Hi mate, 3 times with Selena at this recently opened shop in the area, twice on period, once full nude, but no pussy touching. Just B2B from her on me - absolutely magnificent big natural tits and nipples - tit play, ass play on her - and she pleasantly surprised me by gently stuffing her finger up my ass and slowly and gently ass-fucking me, until I come.

However to answer your question, on the 3rd visit, she said " I not do sex - ask other girls", so, yeah, like you, my chances of cracking Selena are low to zero.

But that's good to hear about Alice - had one good session with her before she went on holidays, so will hopefully enjoy some more benefits when she comes back !!

iamthewalrus
24-07-2023, 10:51 AM
Thanks Pocket Rocket.

Yes a good shop, good mamasans in Alice and Selena. Alice back this week.

They are settling their roster, its not easy task, and I know Selena booted a couple of girls who got too greedy .

Coco is great, and she has a twin sister I have been told also works. Need to find her name and days at the two shops !!

Btw if you park a block south on Yeo st, you can access the shop via Yeo lane and through the back.
Theres two hairdressers adjacent to Motion Life.
So not needing to battle for parking on the military road side

pocket rocket
24-07-2023, 12:47 PM
Coco is great, and she has a twin sister I have been told also works. Need to find her name and days at the two shops !!

Hi Walrus, Coco's twin sister came to this new shop a couple of times early on, on a Saturday, but stopped as it was not then busy enough. Coco's twin was called Vicki at this shop ..... don't know anything else about her ...

Have still to get my timing right to see Coco, Thurs only I think. & good to hear Alice back this week ...

pocket rocket
24-07-2023, 03:04 PM

Just noticed Coco's twin sister Vicky is still working at the 276 Thornleigh shop, on Wednesdays, to the best of my knowledge. Coco works there Tuesdays. Don't know yet if they work at other shops other than Selena and Alice's shops.

Also don't know yet if they do twin sister doubles ..... bonus prize to the first bro who can get them in a room together ....

AJJ
24-07-2023, 08:40 PM
Hi mate, 3 times with Selena at this recently opened shop in the area, twice on period, once full nude, but no pussy touching. Just B2B from her on me - absolutely magnificent big natural tits and nipples - tit play, ass play on her - and she pleasantly surprised me by gently stuffing her finger up my ass and slowly and gently ass-fucking me, until I come.

However to answer your question, on the 3rd visit, she said " I not do sex - ask other girls", so, yeah, like you, my chances of cracking Selena are low to zero.

But that's good to hear about Alice - had one good session with her before she went on holidays, so will hopefully enjoy some more benefits when she comes back !!

Thanks mate!
Your experience with Selina sounds very similar to mine!!
Im going to give her 1 more crack 🤞🤞 lol
But otherwise I really rate Alice. Beautiful massive breasts and seems to enjoy the session as much as we do!

AJJ
24-07-2023, 08:42 PM
Thanks Pocket Rocket.

Yes a good shop, good mamasans in Alice and Selena. Alice back this week.

They are settling their roster, its not easy task, and I know Selena booted a couple of girls who got too greedy .

Btw if you park a block south on Yeo st, you can access the shop via Yeo lane and through the back.
Theres two hairdressers adjacent to Motion Life.
So not needing to battle for parking on the military road side

Thanks for intel Walrus.
Super keen to try the new shop 😀

pocket rocket
25-07-2023, 11:03 AM
Deleted ... duplicate post

pocket rocket
25-07-2023, 11:06 AM

Just noticed that Coco's twin sister Vicki also works at the 276 Thornleigh shop on Wednesdays ......

Update Tues 25th: twin sister back on the roster at Motion Life Today !!!!

Sly22
25-07-2023, 03:53 PM
Does anybody have the wechat for the thornleigh shop? Not on the website that I could find. Thsnks

iamthewalrus
25-07-2023, 04:13 PM
Does anybody have the wechat for the thornleigh shop? Not on the website that I could find. Thsnks

here

MOBILE: 0491 211 874

WeChat ID: ltc19980311

my invoice is in the mail.. : )

iamthewalrus
25-07-2023, 04:44 PM
Just noticed Coco's twin sister Vicky is still working at the 276 Thornleigh shop, on Wednesdays, to the best of my knowledge.
Coco works there Tuesdays. Don't know yet if they work at other shops other than Selena and Alice's shops.
Also don't know yet if they do twin sister doubles ..... bonus prize to the first bro who can get them in a room together ....

Hahaha look forward to a review of the twins.

Sly22
25-07-2023, 06:25 PM
here

MOBILE: 0491 211 874

WeChat ID: ltc19980311

my invoice is in the mail.. : )

I'm sure I've got a 10,000 dong note floating around somewhere..... thanks mate!

iamthewalrus
25-07-2023, 06:52 PM
I'm sure I've got a 10,000 dong note floating around somewhere..... thanks mate!

Haha. I was in. Vietnam last month …have a million I think..

kriskent
27-07-2023, 09:15 PM
Checked motion life for the first time on Tuesday. Was serviced by Miya. This might be the first place where they ask if you’d like a HJ while paying for the massage at the beginning. Great massage and HJ. Will surely visit again to check the other MLs. Apparently, she’s been in the industry for long and it was her first day at this shop.

iamthewalrus
28-07-2023, 12:07 PM
Checked motion life for the first time on Tuesday. Was serviced by Miya. This might be the first place where they ask if you’d like a HJ while paying for the massage at the beginning. Great massage and HJ. Will surely visit again to check the other MLs. Apparently, she’s been in the industry for long and it was her first day at this shop.

Thanks for the report and your experience.
Good intel .

pocket rocket
28-07-2023, 01:17 PM
Great to see Alice is now back after her month's holiday in Taiwan.

Let's hope she spent a quiet holiday with her family and friends ..... and that she's now desperate to get her hands (and her mouth and her pussy) onto some punter cock again !!!!

carmen farquis
28-07-2023, 01:44 PM
Don't bother going to 81. luckily for me she already had another customer so I had a excuse to leave.

iamthewalrus
28-07-2023, 05:39 PM
Don't bother going to 81. luckily for me she already had another customer so I had a excuse to leave.

What are you referring to? 81? Is that another shop?

carmen farquis
28-07-2023, 06:28 PM
What are you referring to? 81? Is that another shop?

yes but the entrance is on ben Boyd rd

kriskent
28-07-2023, 10:57 PM
yes but the entrance is on ben Boyd rd

Isn’t that a women’s only massage place? Maybe I’m wrong

marble
28-07-2023, 11:48 PM
Bucket list item right there
Die with a smile on your face if you achieve that
Good luck 🤞

AJJ
29-07-2023, 08:46 PM
Bucket list item right there
Die with a smile on your face if you achieve that
Good luck 🤞

Hahahaha thanks mate! Going to give it 1 last crack 🤞🤞😃

Indiana69r
30-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Good luck with that my fellow punters... But no harm in trying I guess

Sher1888
09-08-2023, 05:13 PM

Great to see a decent new shop on Military Road, good for all us punters in Neutral Bay, Cremorne & Mosman !!

Let's give some support to this shop, so we don't have to rely on the rip-off Thai shops near McDonalds, or the old boiler GILF's down at Spit Junction.

I tried this shop 1 time under the previous owners, it was basically legit, with old Chinese massage ladies who wanted $100 for a clothed HJ.

So I was happy to try, and pretty pleased with the results, albeit a slowish start.

Have seen Selena 3 times now (sadly twice on period). I'm not a huge fan of proper massage, just like the slow soft touch and teasing, so to this end, she was brilliant, she has absolutely magic fingers, straddles my back and sits on my ass, teases for a while, then offered clothes off, bit of B2B and HJ.

In short, she has the most amazing tits - large, well shaped, natural and firm - on a slim but not skinny figure. B2B great feeling, but not for long time. No COB allowed so just handjob.

Saw Alice once before holidays, she too had very much the same vibe as Selena, and was a bit more open, but still great for what I was looking for at that time.

Saw Yaya too - friendly girl, good for a joke, but pretty pushy on extras up front. I was offered $100 for CBJ, $150 for BBJ. Then into the massage, not time wasted in going the tackle tickle, licking my ears and neck, and whispering "do you want to fuck me", then later on "fuck me fuck me please". I didn't and won't cause she wasn't really my type - just too the NHJ with a bit of big boobed B2B. Again, no COB allowed (this time, she said).

On "the other forum" there are some reviews of the girls under the 276 Thornleigh thread, with Selena, Alice, Coco, Junko, Yaya and Joyce all working in this shop too.

So from my 1st post after 10 years of lurking, you can tell I'm a lazy bastard. This shop is close to my home, 5 minutes walk away, and if more services do become available to regulars, that will be great, so I don't have to drag my lazy arse to Artarmon or Chatswood to get a massage, BJ and fuck ...

Selena and Alice are really nice ladies, so local punters, let's give this shop a fair go to get established.

And thanks to bro iamthewalrus for your goldmine of info on the lower North Shore shops.

Enjoy ...

Does alice have got big tits too?

Sher1888
09-08-2023, 07:10 PM

Enjoy ...

Just tried its ymmv, just trying to see whether they didn't do a switchers. She is quite slim in her 40s and strong massage. She wore like a Chinese dress. The boobs are amazing like it's well round Cs.

iamthewalrus
09-08-2023, 11:13 PM
I popped into 276 today.
Alice was there. I thought Selena was on today.
She said they had to change shops for some reason. So not a switch within the shop.

Sher1888. If you were at ML today You saw Selena as she wears that Chinese tight dress.
She’s a lovely woman. All most a Eurasian face. Has Thai blood mix.
Alice has bigger breasts. More in the DD oe E size amazing pair. Btw : )

Sher1888
09-08-2023, 11:30 PM
I popped into 276 today.
Alice was there. I thought Selena was on today.
She said they had to change shops for some reason. So not a switch within the shop.

Sher1888. If you were at ML today You saw Selena as she wears that Chinese tight dress.
She’s a lovely woman. All most a Eurasian face. Has Thai blood mix.
Alice has bigger breasts. More in the DD oe E size amazing pair. Btw : )

Is Alice slim as well and great massage?
Did Alice in this shop as well because i saw an asian with big boobs, not sure if she was slim. They were recommending Vicky as another pair.

Yup definitely Selina, I haven't got a good massage for years. I definitely recommend her. It's YMMV with her, if you click with her.

A bit far from me but worth the travel

iamthewalrus
10-08-2023, 08:48 AM
Alice shorter than Selina.
Magnificent large natural breasts. Bubbly and naughty.

Selena and Alice split their days between the shops as they are co-owners.
As far as travel they have same girls at the two shops Neutral bay and Thornleigh.

Vicky is Coco's twin both lovely and naughty. Hard to tell them apart.

Did Alice in this shop as well because i saw an asian with big boobs, not sure if she was slim. They were recommending Vicky as another pair.

Yup definitely Selina, I haven't got a good massage for years. I definitely recommend her. It's YMMV with her, if you click with her.

harrypotter1983
10-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Vicky, Alice and coco, these girls remind me old joint at QVB (closed during Covid) Are they the same girls? Because coco used to work qvb shop as well, seem like the same crew, only Nichole missed….. anyone can clarify?

rambo318
10-08-2023, 04:01 PM
i'm guessing the average age of MLs at this joint is 40+?

Sher1888
10-08-2023, 05:09 PM
Vicky, Alice and coco, these girls remind me old joint at QVB (closed during Covid) Are they the same girls? Because coco used to work qvb shop as well, seem like the same crew, only Nichole missed….. anyone can clarify?

I think they are different but the rnt is supreme, more experienxed girls. Seen a glimpse of Alice yesterday never saw her at qvb

harrypotter1983
10-08-2023, 08:25 PM
Thanks mate.
Who should I go for? Alice or Selina?😂😂
Give me some advice…..😀😀

AJJ
10-08-2023, 09:04 PM
Thanks mate.
Give me some advice…..😀😀

Mate both great but more chance of FS with Alice if this is what your after! Both super sexy!!!

iamthewalrus
10-08-2023, 10:23 PM
Thanks mate.
Give me some advice…..😀😀

Everyone’s taste is different.

Try Both. Good ladies Different in every way, which makes it fun.
Treat them well and you will have a good time.

Sher1888
11-08-2023, 12:17 AM
Thanks mate.
Who should I go for? Alice or Selina?����
Give me some advice…..����

Just try both, I have tried both now. Looks are for selina and Alice is more good for techniques. Both are the best in the business in terms of massage all magic hands at great prices.

I really thought Ada from stanmore (retired) got magic hands. I guess that I found someone equivalent.

pocket rocket
11-08-2023, 02:12 PM
Does alice have got big tits too?

Hi Sher, yes Alice has even bigger tits than Selina .... lovely natural tits, nice nipples ... and great to feel them rubbed all over your back, ass, legs and then same on the front as she gives you a nice slow relaxing B2B ...

pocket rocket
11-08-2023, 02:16 PM
Just tried its ymmv, just trying to see whether they didn't do a switchers. She is quite slim in her 40s and strong massage. She wore like a Chinese dress. The boobs are amazing like it's well round Cs.

These girls are good, honest, up front .... they will tell you who is available for how long, and let you choose .... and they have no problems if you want to come back another day, they will welcome you. Yes, it is usually boss Selena who wears the red cheongsam .... but just wait until she peels it off slowly .... to reveal 2 of the greatest tits the world has ever known, ever seen, ever felt, ever sucked .... unfortunately, have not been able to get my cock between them yet ....

pocket rocket
11-08-2023, 02:19 PM

Alice is quite small height wise, smaller than Selena, and she is bit "chunkier" but not too fat. As mentioned, she has magnificent tits, and you are more likely to get more extras with Alice than Selena (in my experience anyway) ... maybe Selena just doesn't like me or my cock that much ????

pocket rocket
11-08-2023, 02:32 PM

These are different girls from the old QVB shop .....

Vicky from QVB now runs Little Urban massage in Clarke St in Crows Nest. She is now known as Tiffany. Nice little shop, new fittings. Vicky has changed her looks and looks great. But sadly her attitude has changed. I got a soft massage for 45 mins before she offered extras ... and then she said she'll get the other girl to do them ..... I said I wanted her to do it .. she mumbled some rubbish ... I said its OK, I'll just leave now ... then she changed her mind and said she'd do it ... I held my ground, cause once you start that shit, any fun just goes out of it ..... I left after 45 minutes without any part 2, never got to play with those magnificent tits ... but to Vicky's credit she did me $10 back after short finish to my 1 hour booking.

Nicole from QVB also works Crows Nest. Small shop Willoughby Rd, near Crows Nest Hotel, upstairs, Sandwich Board upstairs, I tried once, met any angry old Chinese MILF, who I didn't want to do, and she spat the dummy at me in Mando. Nicole, now just known as Nico in this shop came out. I didn't recognise her at first as unfortunately, she is now very pear shaped, with a very big ass, and her tits have also shrunk. I chose her and got a very quick handjob, with very little interplay with her, only a bit of tit sucking and no B2B ... she also shorted me by 15 minutes.

So from my point of view, very sad to see 2 former golden girls of this forum ... who I had many great sessions with at QVB .... become not so golden, or even silver service anymore. Apologies to the great Ah Lungor, as I know you have always thought and spoken so very highly of them both in their QVB days ....

pocket rocket
11-08-2023, 02:41 PM
i'm guessing the average age of MLs at this joint is 40+?

Hey Rambo,

No, not quite . My guess is they range from late 20's (Joyce, Coco and obviously her twin sister Vicky) through early to late 30's, maybe early 40's. (Cindy, Junko, Selena to Yaya and Alice).

Regardless of age, this shop is working really well for me at present - all the girls I've seen have had great decent sized natural tits, and are happy to get their gear off for a very decent price, they are service oriented. Have met Coco but not tried her yet, as she had been booked. She looked great in her little white and blue air hostess uniform, with a very short mini skirt with her ass cheeks hanging out, and she gave me a goodbye pat on the cock even though I was not seeing her.

So final comment for now before the trolls come ..... I am not a shill for this shop .... I simply live about 5 minutes walk away, and it is great to have, so far, a shop of this quality near me.

So good luck to bros Sher, Walrus, AJJ, Rambo and others contributing to this thread. Hope you continue to enjoy this shop as much as I have

Sher1888
11-08-2023, 02:45 PM
Hey Rambo,

No, not quite . My guess is they range from late 20's (Joyce, Coco and obviously her twin sister Vicky) through early to late 30's, maybe early 40's. (Cindy, Junko, Selena to Yaya and Alice).

Regardless of age, this shop is working really well for me at present - all the girls I've seen have had great decent sized natural tits, and are happy to get their gear off for a very decent price, they are service oriented. Have met Coco but not tried her yet, as she had been booked. She looked great in her little white and blue air hostess uniform, with a very short mini skirt with her ass cheeks hanging out, and she gave me a goodbye pat on the cock even though I was not seeing her.

So final comment for now before the trolls come ..... I am not a shill for this shop .... I simply live about 5 minutes walk away, and it is great to have, so far, a shop of this quality near me.

So good luck to bros Sher, Walrus, AJJ, Rambo and others contributing to this thread. Hope you continue to enjoy this shop as much as I have

It's definitely an underrated shop feels like 2010 again with great talents

harrypotter1983
11-08-2023, 03:56 PM

Vicky from QVB now runs Little Urban massage in Clarke St in Crows Nest. She is now known as Tiffany. Nice little shop, new fittings. Vicky has changed her looks and looks great. But sadly her attitude has changed. I got a soft massage for 45 mins before she offered extras ... and then she said she'll get the other girl to do them ..... I said I wanted her to do it .. she mumbled some rubbish ... I said its OK, I'll just leave now ... then she changed her mind and said she'd do it ... I held my ground, cause once you start that shit, any fun just goes out of it ..... I left after 45 minutes without any part 2, never got to play with those magnificent tits ... but to Vicky's credit she did me $10 back after short finish to my 1 hour booking.

Nicole from QVB also works Crows Nest. Small shop Willoughby Rd, near Crows Nest Hotel, upstairs, Sandwich Board upstairs, I tried once, met any angry old Chinese MILF, who I didn't want to do, and she spat the dummy at me in Mando. Nicole, now just known as Nico in this shop came out. I didn't recognise her at first as unfortunately, she is now very pear shaped, with a very big ass, and her tits have also shrunk. I chose her and got a very quick handjob, with very little interplay with her, only a bit of tit sucking and no B2B ... she also shorted me by 15 minutes.

So from my point of view, very sad to see 2 former golden girls of this forum ... who I had many great sessions with at QVB .... become not so golden, or even silver service anymore. Apologies to the great Ah Lungor, as I know you have always thought and spoken so very highly of them both in their QVB days ....

Thanks mate…. Totally different Crew then… never try the shop at crows nest, seems like no point of going then 😅😅 thanks for the update.😎

Aiming to go thornleigh shop… haha to try these new crew…..😜😜

Indiana69r
11-08-2023, 04:15 PM
It's my one only and go to shop full stop, I also lived a walk over the bridge but moved a few stops off but I'd travel the world for this one....so when you got it good you got it good ya know. I have my regular I see once a week here, and the chemistry with this one is bliss...

iamthewalrus
11-08-2023, 04:51 PM
Hey Rambo,

Good post PR
So far this thread has been excellent with members sharing and respecting the girls and shop quality.
Let’s hope no morons jump on to cast a negative spin as is common on the site..

More threads should be like this .

Agree. Selena looks so good in her cheongsam… phew Yes and the contents are delicious.

LBW1959
11-08-2023, 10:06 PM
My guess is they range from late 20's (Joyce, Coco and obviously her twin sister Vicky) through early to late 30's, maybe early 40's. (Cindy, Junko, Selena to Yaya and Alice).

Hmmm, my eyes must be failing in my old age.... I would have put Cindy as mid-20's. She must have found the secret youth serum to keep that young sexy body!

LBW1959
14-08-2023, 07:33 AM
I dropped by the Thornleigh shop again on Saturday on the spur of the moment and had 45 minutes with Alice. I have to say, it was a mixed experience. Will post a review shortly.

pocket rocket
15-08-2023, 02:06 PM
Hmmm, my eyes must be failing in my old age.... I would have put Cindy as mid-20's. She must have found the secret youth serum to keep that young sexy body!

Hi Mate, we all have a bit of a challenge at times guessing our Asian ML's and WL's true age. But it has never been an issue with me (unless they are positively OAP's). Cindy could be anywhere from mid 20's to mid 30's. Doesn't matter ... she is a fun girl, great hands and fingers, and nice decent sized arse, which she happily rubbed against my cock without prompting from me. Nice body, not too small, not too big, .... and happy to have my cock rubbed all over her body with a nice COT finish. So age definitely not an issue ........

Same with the other girls I have been with here, service very good VFM and nice friendly girls ... the only 1 I didn't really click with was Joyce from Macau (I think ?), who was a bit younger, but I wouldn't go back with again.

pocket rocket
15-08-2023, 02:07 PM
I dropped by the Thornleigh shop again on Saturday on the spur of the moment and had 45 minutes with Alice. I have to say, it was a mixed experience. Will post a review shortly.

Interested to hear about your "mixed experience"... Alice has, so far, been good for me each time I have seen her ...

AJJ
15-08-2023, 05:02 PM
Interested to hear about your "mixed experience"... Alice has, so far, been good for me each time I have seen her ...

I got to say that yes I've had some really good sessions with Alice but also have had a couple of mediocre sessions too. Just seemed a little tired robotic and not really into it on not so good sessions.
I will cut her slack as everyone is entitled to an off day and the good sessions were really good.
I have noted a price rise with Alice for fs. Last time I seen her she wanted $200 tip.

iamthewalrus
15-08-2023, 05:59 PM
I didn't really click with was Joyce from Macau (I think ?), who was a bit younger, but I wouldn't go back with again.

Mate, Dont worry about Joyce.
fyi i saw her once few months ago.. was far too greedy, i mentioned it , other customers complained.. and shes been booted I was told.

re extras with Mamasans, they can go higher, makes sense as they don't have to service at their discretion and will test the customers hunger ( small brain) and nego skills.

Punting is like shopping at a big old world fruit or fish market.
But you have to to haggle! : (Monty Python life of Brian sketch).

Having lived and worked o seas a lot, love negotiation as its so deeply part of many cultures, its second nature.
But I think we Aussies in general are not very good at haggling and its well known among the proprietors of these type of shops.

Sorry digressing worthy of a thread 'the art of haggling'

walrus

Riggers
24-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Hey guys, I'm working in neutral Bay, just wondering if anyone knows if this shop is still operating?

iamthewalrus
25-11-2023, 11:08 AM
Hey guys, I'm working in neutral Bay, just wondering if anyone knows if this shop is still operating?

Yes .. rosters on other site daily.

hornyman
02-05-2024, 01:46 PM
Yes .. rosters on other site daily.

can you provide a link? I can't find any site with a daily roster for either shop.

hornyman
11-05-2024, 03:56 PM
I saw Selina this week. If you like pretty petite, early 30's with a nice rack, then Selina is your girl. Nice girl, great massage, and excellent hand job ending. Left totally satisfied with a smile on my face.

hornyman
11-05-2024, 03:57 PM
Haven't tried Alice yet, but I'm a sucker for a huge set of tits, so will probably give her a go next time, but as I stated above I was really satisfied with Selina's massage and her company. Cool girl.

c1teh9
11-05-2024, 09:06 PM
I saw Selina this week. If you like pretty petite, early 30's with a nice rack, then Selina is your girl. Nice girl, great massage, and excellent hand job ending. Left totally satisfied with a smile on my face.

Saw her today. Like you said, really cool chick. She looked like a sexy Asian milf flight attendant in her outfit.

Asked her for a 15 min massage and 45 min edging session, which she was happy to do.

Nice body, great HJ technique. Constant eye contact and licking her lips, just being extremely seductive throughout. Ended with fireworks and then a nice long hug on the table.

Would definitely see again.

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2024, 11:48 AM
Hey brother pocket rocket,

Long time no hear, I just came across this thread and your posts.

Wow, I have lost contact with the Mamasan double since the closing down of QVB, what a pity !

North side is a bridge too far for me and sounds like the two ladies ain’t what they used to be, may be those lovely memories best left unchanged.

Massage shops do tend to have their golden ages and periods, catch them and enjoy while you can, once they were gone, they are gone forever !

Just look at Eros, 501, SL, SF, 316, Stanmore, QVB, 812 etc. etc.

I must have left hundreds of cum shots in all of the above plus some……… lol

Those were the good old days…….. haha

Cheers

Riggers
12-05-2024, 03:33 PM
Asked her for a 15 min massage and 45 min edging session, which she was happy to do.

Would definitely see again.

You got my attention. Can't believe I haven't been here yet as I work around the corner.