PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire T Nadia - Energetic GFE and PSE with Passionate Service

LVMOET88
23-07-2023, 12:44 AM
Went to the shop the other day and all the J girls were booked out. The receptionist said that I should try T Nadia as she would be available after 10 mins. I thought might as well since I'm here.

Waited in the room for a bit. Then heard knocking on the door and Nadia came in.

She is like the description and her body is like the first photo (not the 2nd one). Darker skin than the first photo, Height 158-160, Boobs B+ to C cup, body I would say more size 6 than 7 (she's thick is a good way), she has very thick and tight ass and firm thighs and legs. She said that she'll getting back to the gym, so her body will keep improving. She has young, cute and friendly girl next door face with plump cheeks and a bright smile.

Her English is very good, no problem communicating. We got to know each other for a bit before getting into the shower. She started washing me while I played with her firm ass with both hands and started kissing her. We DFK the whole time while we washed up and down each others body.

We got on the bed and she immediately jumped on me and DFK some more. She moved her lips down my neck then my chest, started the cat bath all over my body. Nadia then proceeded to blow me slow and passionately, as she ran her fingers across my body giving me the tingling sensation. She went on for like 5 mins, getting faster, deeper and stronger. I couldn't held it anymore and came from the BJ alone.

We cleaned up, rested for a bit, talked some more, joked around, started kissing, caressing again and proceed to the main event.

Dom on. Started with missionary, she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, her hands grabbed my ass pulled my body into hers. We went straight into action, no gentle soft start , not like the BJ, straight PSE sex. Nadia can handle a good hard fuck. We went from missionary, to doggy, to her laying on her side and I hold one of her leg up...

Both of us were sweating and panting as we finished just a few moments before the bell rang. We quickly cleaned up got dress and say our good byes.

I have to say. I saw her later in the night, after she has had multiple clients. But she was still able to maintain a very charming attitude, as well as passionate service and intense sex drive.

I would give this experience an 8.25-8.5/10. Nadia is worth a quick try to see if she's your taste.

Happy punting

madness123
23-07-2023, 12:55 AM
Went to the shop the other day and all the J girls were booked out. The receptionist said that I should try T Nadia as she would be available after 10 mins. I thought might as well since I'm here.

Waited in the room for a bit. Then heard knocking on the door and Nadia came in.

She is like the description and her body is like the first photo (not the 2nd one). Darker skin than the first photo, Height 158-160, Boobs B+ to C cup, body I would say more size 6 than 7 (she's thick is a good way), she has very thick and tight ass and firm thighs and legs. She said that she'll getting back to the gym, so her body will keep improving. She has young, cute and friendly girl next door face with plump cheeks and a bright smile.

Her English is very good, no problem communicating. We got to know each other for a bit before getting into the shower. She started washing me while I played with her firm ass with both hands and started kissing her. We DFK the whole time while we washed up and down each others body.

We got on the bed and she immediately jumped on me and DFK some more. She moved her lips down my neck then my chest, started the cat bath all over my body. Nadia then proceeded to blow me slow and passionately, as she ran her fingers across my body giving me the tingling sensation. She went on for like 5 mins, getting faster, deeper and stronger. I couldn't held it anymore and came from the BJ alone.

We cleaned up, rested for a bit, talked some more, joked around, started kissing, caressing again and proceed to the main event.

Dom on. Started with missionary, she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, her hands grabbed my ass pulled my body into hers. We went straight into action, no gentle soft start , not like the BJ, straight PSE sex. Nadia can handle a good hard fuck. We went from missionary, to doggy, to her laying on her side and I hold one of her leg up...

Both of us were sweating and panting as we finished just a few moments before the bell rang. We quickly cleaned up got dress and say our good byes.

I have to say. I saw her later in the night, after she has had multiple clients. But she was still able to maintain a very charming attitude, as well as passionate service and intense sex drive.

I would give this experience an 8.25-8.5/10. Nadia is worth a quick try to see if she's your taste.

Happy punting
Nice review. Thabks