PDA

View Full Version : Question Vitality charm broadway

Niloc7788
23-07-2023, 04:41 PM
Can someone who has been to vitality charm please tell me how it all works?
More specifically, go there then what happens? Do I get taken to a room to view available girls or do I get allocated one at random that may not float my boat?
Thanks

SmithChips
09-08-2023, 11:18 PM
More specifically, go there then what happens? Do I get taken to a room to view available girls or do I get allocated one at random that may not float my boat?
Thanks

You will only get to see 2 girls max. They have a sign at the reception that says this as well.

Wsbird
10-08-2023, 08:41 PM
It depends. Alice is generally happy to show all girls available. However, the shop is generally is very busy, not many girls are available for you to see.

Sibon
10-08-2023, 08:56 PM
.....More specifically, go there then what happens?

You'll get the same Vitality and the same Charm.

Only that it happens in Broadway not in Artarmon or Burwood or Epping.

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2023, 09:30 PM
Thanks

Hi there Nikon,

227 Broadway has a brothel license but the owner prefers to operate it as a erotic massage shop with guaranteed nude HJ and occasional CBJ ( as stated in their website and also on their roster)

They also show the real photos of some of their MLs, all taken inside the shop and not much photoshopping.

As stated by other posts, this shop is generally quite business so booking is recommended. Alice tries to provide some descriptions of each MLs and she is usually quite accurate and spot on.

The good thing about this shop is that their quality of services are usually at a higher and consistent standard. So your risk of getting a shocker is unlikely.

As far as line up goes, you will be shown who’s available in the waiting area meeting the free girls one at a time.

There are plenty of reviews on this shop and if you care to take a look, most of your questions will be answered.

Enjoy

Cheers

madness123
12-08-2023, 09:35 PM
Website spells it out phone bookings work perfectly and look for the * open minded girls. Great shop.