PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mistress or punt?

JSteel96
23-07-2023, 11:11 PM
So I've had an Asian mistress for about 10 years who knows all the moves and noises. I still punt as well. How many of you find having a regular mistress you see strictly for sex only better than punting at the shops? Or do you find punting regular different girls more exciting? On that note how often do you punt? I see my mistress once or twice a week and punt maybe a couple of times a month. I like a verity of Asian ladies. Countless bbbjs so quiet an exciting sex life.

JohnJones
23-07-2023, 11:36 PM
So I've had an Asian mistress for about 10 years who knows all the moves and noises. I still punt as well. How many of you find having a regular mistress you see strictly for sex only better than punting at the shops? Or do you find punting regular different girls more exciting? On that note how often do you punt? I see my mistress once or twice a week and punt maybe a couple of times a month. I like a verity of Asian ladies. Countless bbbjs so quiet an exciting sex life.

How does your mistress accept being a 2IC for 10 years? Many girls I've met and fucked said they don't mind being a mistress then suddenly stopped contacting me after several months. Some were even worse, they asked me to break up with my partner so that they can become the one and only.

I stopped looking for mistresses, ONS or NSA. When my partner can't provide for my needs I punt, although lately I haven't been punting as much as I used to.

paulgallen
23-07-2023, 11:52 PM

How much u need to pay for the mistress?

GoldfishMan
24-07-2023, 12:49 AM
Shit, can't believe I'm saying this... I miss Warwick1! Nobody can shoot down all these BS troll posts, evidently from the same nutcase source, as well as he can!

ReginaldBubbles
24-07-2023, 02:02 AM
Many girls I've met and fucked said they don't mind being a mistress then suddenly stopped contacting me after several months.

Maybe they just found something better.

JSteel96
24-07-2023, 10:21 AM
How much u need to pay for the mistress?

$250 for an hour but she wants it every week

HowTo28891298
24-07-2023, 10:49 AM
Shit, can't believe I'm saying this... I miss Warwick1! Nobody can shoot down all these BS troll posts, evidently from the same nutcase source, as well as he can!

I've seen a few mentions of that name before, what did they do to get banned?

pocket rocket
24-07-2023, 05:01 PM

Yeah, I miss him too. I thought his comebacks were great ... forget about political correctness, all this woke shit, and other forum white Knight shit ... this is a sex forum, he provided us with good solid sarcastic humour .... and always directed it to those who deserved it most anyway. Bring back Warwick1 !!!!

andrewv
24-07-2023, 06:37 PM

That is not really a definition of a mistress, is it!!!!
She is charging you $250 an hour each time you see her. That meets the definition of a solo working girl. And let me guess... you think (or she says) that you are her only man?!

I have known many businessmen over the years who have had mistresses, and not one of them was paying by the hour!!!

The criteria for a mistress usually means a woman that you have a degree of emotional connection with (like a second wife) and there is a degree of financial support but not "per hour".
History has a lot of those, including the late Kerry Packer whose mistress was long term and even Mrs Packer accepted the situation because Kerry often went to stay with his mistress for days on end.

Other criteria are usually:
1- Religious reasons where divorce is not an option.
2- Family and social standing. Rich and famous men need to pretend to be in a marriage. Sometimes because they have children, etc.
3- Age gap. Many young mistresses plan to eventually meet someone closer to their age and settle down. In the meantime, they like being with powerful/VIP men and/or getting financial support.
4- Career progression. Despite the propaganda, many junior professional women use sex to climb the career ladder. Having a long-term "mistress" situation could speed their progression.
5- There is a famous saying, "'When a man marries his mistress he creates an immediate job vacancy."

Needless to say, I have never heard of a mistress that wanted to be with her lover because she loves sex with him. The "benefits" are almost always other reasons.

If you have been to France, Spain or Italy (or even Greece), and of course Russia, you would see how widespread it is for businessmen and professional men tend to have mistresses.

CursedCoomer
24-07-2023, 07:27 PM
Yeah it sounds like you just have a regular WL if the arrangement is $250 an hour

Double_Adapter
24-07-2023, 07:58 PM
That is not really a definition of a mistress, is it!!!!
She is charging you $250 an hour each time you see her. That meets the definition of a solo working girl. And let me guess... you think (or she says) that you are her only man?!

I have known many businessmen over the years who have had mistresses, and not one of them was paying by the hour!!!

The criteria for a mistress usually means a woman that you have a degree of emotional connection with (like a second wife) and there is a degree of financial support but not "per hour".
History has a lot of those, including the late Kerry Packer whose mistress was long term and even Mrs Packer accepted the situation because Kerry often went to stay with his mistress for days on end.

Other criteria are usually:
1- Religious reasons where divorce is not an option.
2- Family and social standing. Rich and famous men need to pretend to be in a marriage. Sometimes because they have children, etc.
3- Age gap. Many young mistresses plan to eventually meet someone closer to their age and settle down. In the meantime, they like being with powerful/VIP men and/or getting financial support.
4- Career progression. Despite the propaganda, many junior professional women use sex to climb the career ladder. Having a long-term "mistress" situation could speed their progression.
5- There is a famous saying, "'When a man marries his mistress he creates an immediate job vacancy."

Needless to say, I have never heard of a mistress that wanted to be with her lover because she loves sex with him. The "benefits" are almost always other reasons.

If you have been to France, Spain or Italy (or even Greece), and of course Russia, you would see how widespread it is for businessmen and professional men tend to have mistresses.

Spot on! You've hit the clit on the head.

Perhaps these hourly rate mistresses should be called sugar-mistresses?
This whole thing about sugarbabies not being WLs or prostitutes is fucken horseshit.
Master Yao calls it acculturated prostitution. Acculturated prostitution is a socially acceptable form of prostitution.

ditchtheboss
24-07-2023, 11:16 PM

Let’s call it like it is, she is not your mistress, at best she is your sugar babe. The definition of mistress given below is more accurate. If she is your mistress then I have 2 mistresses at the moment. Don’t think so, they are sugar babes after their money not affection, career or anything else. MONEY.

I happen to get along with them, travel with them, dine out, dine in, shows, theatres, movies. They have a good time, I notice. We connect well. In every outing there is sex and they get paid for it. The other things we just enjoy together and it is a bonus. It doesn’t make them my mistresses, it makes them sugar babes

Climax598
25-07-2023, 02:58 AM
A mistress is someone you give a fix monthly allowance and extra sometime. You buy them a house/car/holiday etc. You see them almost anytime like they are on call from you. They are like your wife but are without the legal attachments. You see them as you like. To have a mistress is not cheap. If you pay them hourly everytime you see them is like seeing a regular in private at their apartment and is not exclusively to you. A mistress is exclusively to you.

GoldfishMan
25-07-2023, 08:21 AM
Can't believe you guys are spending so much time and effort replying to a troll post. Look at the stuff he's been posting.

Climax598
25-07-2023, 10:03 AM
Can't believe you guys are spending so much time and effort replying to a troll post. Look at the stuff he's been posting.
Don't care if its a troll. Just love to reply. So why are you commenting in this trend.

JSteel96
25-07-2023, 10:15 AM

Bro I am not a troll and I don't appreciate your negative comments, don't like my posts then don't comment on them.

JSteel96
25-07-2023, 10:16 AM
Okay shes my sugar babe then not mistress been seeing her for years we get along very well. But I still enjoy punts to.

Hidden Python
25-07-2023, 03:05 PM
I keep it simple, if you are married you punt, that way its just a business transaction with no outside the shop contact
A mistress only causes problems as she forms an emotional attachment, than when she doesn’t get her own way becomes a stalker,
Which in terms she will ruin your life

BobbiBrown
25-07-2023, 04:58 PM
The title of this thread should basically be "Regular WL or new WL"

JSteel96
25-07-2023, 05:33 PM
The title of this thread should basically be "Regular WL or new WL"

Yes though I doubt I can change the title now. And apparently I have a sugar babe not a mistress. She likely is a WL or ML but she sure is good in the bedroom when we hook up.

Sibon
25-07-2023, 06:10 PM
I keep it simple, if you are married you punt, that way its just a business transaction with no outside the shop contact
A mistress only causes problems as she forms an emotional attachment, than when she doesn’t get her own way becomes a stalker,
Which in terms she will ruin your life

It may end up as a Fatal Attraction risking your dear life:

https://images-prod.dazeddigital.com/1200/44-0-1350-900/azure/dazed-prod/1340/4/1344317.jpeg

Sibon
25-07-2023, 06:15 PM

You may invite him back and pay him to post. :) :)

Sibon
25-07-2023, 06:17 PM
I've seen a few mentions of that name before, what did they do to get banned?

He committed Harakiri. :) :)

Ghost2hauntU
26-07-2023, 01:21 PM
Had a few sluts on call in Sydney over the years. Generally good while it lasts, fucked every weekend for couple of months. Others once or twice. One nympho I met told me she fucks guys almost every day and I was her “Sunday”. Still, a roots a root and it was all free. So when there I take it.

JSteel96
26-07-2023, 02:28 PM
Had a few sluts on call in Sydney over the years. Generally good while it lasts, fucked every weekend for couple of months. Others once or twice. One nympho I met told me she fucks guys almost every day and I was her “Sunday”. Still, a roots a root and it was all free. So when there I take it.

Nice! For sure take an extra boom boom you can get how'd you get it all free? Usually have to pay these WLs.

ditchtheboss
26-07-2023, 02:57 PM
Nice! For sure take an extra boom boom you can get how'd you get it all free? Usually have to pay these WLs.

They are out there. I met one on seeking once who didn’t want the money, she just wanted to fuck. We had the same background so we clicked. We saw each other a few times. They are rare but they are out there

JSteel96
26-07-2023, 04:12 PM
They are out there. I met one on seeking once who didn’t want the money, she just wanted to fuck. We had the same background so we clicked. We saw each other a few times. They are rare but they are out there

My regular sugar babe always wants the money but we have set it up so I can send her PayPal nice not to always have to pay cash I still think $250 is dam good these days when some EB hotties want $600+ although many of them are worth that price. Its always good when you click with the girl a little chemistry makes it even better.