Ada - pope st ryde
Emi - cbd style

DireStraits
24-07-2023, 12:10 PM
Hi all,

Curious if anyone knows where these girls went
Ada - pope st ryde
Emi - cbd style
Would like to know too if Emi is working elsewhere…

Add to the list Wakana who used to work at 359.

jaquedm1307
24-07-2023, 01:17 PM
Can I add Chrissy ex Saigon Princess apparently working at one of the shops at Canley Vale

asiafever
24-07-2023, 01:58 PM
Can I add Chrissy ex Saigon Princess apparently working at one of the shops at Canley Vale !

Bobo ex 14 Burwood as Linda at 22 Rydalmere - may help someone

Let's put it this way, there aren't many shops in Canley Vale! At last count, maximum 2, but i think now it's just the one, and the area is not heavily reviewed in here so chances are it's going to be a matter of spending some time and money around Canley Vale.

My advice, go for a feed at Hai Au Lang Nuong, and about 5 doors up you might try your luck at 54 Canley Vale Rd, and if she's not there ask management if there's a girl that fits her description.

jaquedm1307
24-07-2023, 07:25 PM
Let's put it this way, there aren't many shops in Canley Vale! At last count, maximum 2, but i think now it's just the one, and the area is not heavily reviewed in here so chances are it's going to be a matter of spending some time and money around Canley Vale.

My advice, go for a feed at Hai Au Lang Nuong, and about 5 doors up you might try your luck at 54 Canley Vale Rd, and if she's not there ask management if there's a girl that fits her description.

Really appreciate your assistance and planning my trip already - cheers

asiafever
24-07-2023, 07:30 PM
Really appreciate your assistance and planning my trip already - cheers

No worries. At worst you'll have a decent feed and try a new place, and if you manage to get a lead on her then it's a bonus.

Double_Adapter
24-07-2023, 08:07 PM
Back in the day they used to put photos of missing people on milk cartons.
Perhaps they should put photos of these missing WLs on condom wrappers.

Ceath
25-07-2023, 02:19 AM
hey this is a bit of a long shot but there used to be a pretty wild girl called Candy working at 12 greenacre-aka pinkhouse, she kinda disappeared after the shop went into new management. Anyone have any info?

Sibon
25-07-2023, 05:48 AM
Back in the day they used to put photos of missing people on milk cartons.
Perhaps they should put photos of these missing WLs on condom wrappers.

And the shops also should put up the posters of their missing regular punters on the shop front. :)

pocket rocket
25-07-2023, 07:12 PM
Anyone know if the beautiful buxom Kim, originally from from Sunny's on Walker St, North Sydney, and occasionally sighted thereafter at Sunny's in Clarence St in the city and Sunny's new North Sydney place on the Pac Highway, is still working ? If so, where and is she regular or only occasionally working ?

Rajaz
25-07-2023, 08:27 PM
There used to be a Vietnamese girl called Angel at Sydney Baby Massage. I always came back there for her and one day she just disappeared. Would love to know where she's at now.

Hidden Python
26-07-2023, 04:16 PM
If the girl wanted to keep in contact with you, she would of asked for your number,
So when you loose or break your toys, you don’t stand around crying about it, you go out and find some new ones,
Same goes for sex workers, you just got to go out and find a new one,once the girl has moved on,

Smoh
26-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Would like to know too if Emi is working elsewhere…

Add to the list Wakana who used to work at 359.

Bro, I'm not 100% sure but Emi could be Kato from 108 Mirage massage. The wechat photo of her looks very similar.

Niisato
26-07-2023, 06:56 PM
This reads like a Lonely Hearts notice board.

asiafever
26-07-2023, 07:18 PM
This reads like a Lonely Hearts notice board.

I once sent my photo to the lonely hearts club. They sent it back with a note they weren't THAT lonely...

Skegg
26-07-2023, 07:25 PM
Ada, she is the thai girl that worked on Saturdays?

Mt.smash20s
06-08-2023, 08:37 AM
Ada, she is the thai girl that worked on Saturdays?

Yeah, looks a bit like Meena from sussex star or 108 mirage

babeh
06-08-2023, 04:27 PM
Anyone know if the beautiful buxom Kim, originally from from Sunny's on Walker St, North Sydney, and occasionally sighted thereafter at Sunny's in Clarence St in the city and Sunny's new North Sydney place on the Pac Highway, is still working ? If so, where and is she regular or only occasionally working ?

Thats like 6 years ago bro..must be retired..so nice that Kim