PDA

View Full Version : Question New shops or privates in Milsons Point?

kriskent
24-07-2023, 10:10 PM
Any new RNT’s in Milsons Point / North Sydney? Been to Sunnys and Pure few times now.

pocket rocket
25-07-2023, 07:20 PM
Sadly, no good news for you, to the best of my knowledge. Last really good shop close by was the Kirribilli Massage Shop, above the Ice Cream shop. The famous Rose was initially Mamasan here, before she was relocated to Maroubra, and then old Lena and little China Doll Lisa took over Mamasan duties while still continuing to massage and service clients. Had some great girls come and go there for a while, but lost a bot of quality after COVID and closed maybe about 9 - 12 months ago now.

Other shop close to Nth Sydney, is 2 Eden Street massage ... although now they have 1 girl operating solo Mon - Wed and another girl operating solo Thu to Sat, closed on sundays. Good extra services available at reasonable rates, but YMMV ....

pocket rocket
26-07-2023, 01:36 PM
Any new RNT’s in Milsons Point / North Sydney? Been to Sunnys and Pure few times now.

And just a quick question KrisKent ... I haven't been to Sunny's for about a year now, when most of the Roster became Thai, rather than Viet. If you have been recently , can you let us know if the roster is mostly Viet again, or still mostly Thai ?

kriskent
26-07-2023, 09:43 PM
And just a quick question KrisKent ... I haven't been to Sunny's for about a year now, when most of the Roster became Thai, rather than Viet. If you have been recently , can you let us know if the roster is mostly Viet again, or still mostly Thai ?
It’s mostly Thai. For services, the weekday MLs offer way more extras than the solo ML working on a Sunday.