PDA

View Full Version : Question What’s the difference between massage shop and brothel shop

Sexybee
24-07-2023, 11:47 PM
I don’t have a chance of getting into massage shop which has a sexual hint, but I still want to try, I was told girls at massage shops only do massage and CHJ. Thanks for sharing your experience

F0x
25-07-2023, 12:25 AM
I don’t have a chance of getting into massage shop which has a sexual hint, but I still want to try, I was told girls at massage shops only do massage and CHJ. Thanks for sharing your experience

Brothel is (generally speaking) a legal shop which sells sexual services performed by independent service providers. The shop itself "hires" the rooms to the service providers aka Working Ladies (WL) who then give you (the person, as you could be male or female) sexual services for a fee that they set. The fee will cover off their services as well as their own room hire so it will seem like it's one and the same. Money is given the reception or mamasan/papasan and not the WL as the Shop will split its takings and give the fee onto the WL.

A Massage shop is.... A massage shop.
The room is still hired by the independent service provider, Massage Lady (ML). However, additional services are offered independently from all other sources and you will pay the Massage Lady directly for all services as opposed to giving anything to the shop. Only the fee for the room hire is given to the shop.

Bam.

Knowledge dump.

Sibon
25-07-2023, 01:46 PM
"Massage shop has a led sign blinking at you,
Brothel has a led sign winking at you."

_ Miyagi Sensei.