PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Daydream CBD

Nick007
25-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Any news when the renovations will be done?
Curious to know what the current lineup is.
Ly$#e is my favourite and I always visit her when in Brisbane.

Kirssve
26-07-2023, 11:27 AM
No idea. Supposed to be done a week ago but maybe some delays.
Lychee hasn’t been on their roster for a while now. But not sure where she gone to

nosha
30-07-2023, 06:41 PM
I've been waiting as well .. but also heard something else from another shop owner. I do hope it's renovations

x0lover
30-07-2023, 06:58 PM
I’ve heard she’s retired according to other girls at its sister shop.

darkice
11-08-2023, 01:10 PM
Have a feeling this place is not coming back...

Kirssve
11-08-2023, 04:21 PM
Got a feeling maybe they got raided or something and had to close. I dont think they closed for renovations

darkice
11-08-2023, 04:50 PM
Got a feeling maybe they got raided or something and had to close. I dont think they closed for renovations

Having said that I remember before it closed I saw a bunch of random stuff near the counter so renovations would have been legit.

darkice
06-09-2023, 06:44 PM
Dead? Even the girls seem skeptical it will reopen

BrisbanePunter22
08-09-2023, 11:28 AM
It will be reopen within the month is my info.

darkice
11-09-2023, 09:17 AM

Great news if true. Most accessible location for me.

Bed Wrecker
11-09-2023, 10:20 AM

It has been meant to reopen within a month since June.
Even a relocation may not solve the underlying issue
The daydream girls have moved on

jimmyp
20-10-2023, 11:21 AM
As advertised on Day Dream Spa and Touch Day Spa Wechat accounts:

Daily Day Spa opening October 23

358 George Street

30 mins $40
45 mins $50
60 mins $60

Wechat ID: dailydayspa
Phone: 0413 578 333

darkice
22-10-2023, 01:57 PM
As advertised on Day Dream Spa and Touch Day Spa Wechat accounts:

Daily Day Spa opening October 23

358 George Street

30 mins $40
45 mins $50
60 mins $60

Wechat ID: dailydayspa
Phone: 0413 578 333

oh no i'm in trouble... managed to save some money while daydream was closed... damn

$80 per hour.. damn thats steep.

ShinyBinny
22-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Good prices. Anyone confirm if open yet? Notice it still says permanently closed when typed into Google.

PNG POM
23-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Daydream doesn't appear to be re-opening.

However, according to their WeChat, it looks like they have a new location down the road and new name (opened today):

Dear customers we open today ��
�� Daily dayspa opening special price(2weeks only)��

1 hr $60
45 mins $50
30 mins. $40

Original price

90 mins. $120
1 hr. $80
45 mins. $65
30 mins. $55

Today we have

�� Honey from Thailand ���� 9-3
�� Kat mix Taiwan ���� 9-5
�� Lily friends Taiwan ���� 9-9
�� Coco from Malaysia ���� 1-9
�� Cheesecake from Thailand ���� 2-9
��Orange from Thailand ���� 2-9

Would you like to make a booking? ��

��Address:1/358 George st Brisbane city
�� Phone : 0413578333
☎️WeChat ID: dailydayspa
☎️Line ID: dailydayspa

buildingconstructor
27-10-2023, 12:46 AM
self removed due to duplicate

buildingconstructor
27-10-2023, 01:14 AM

a mate i work with had recommended me and some mates to give that thaiwanese girl lily at touch and daily a go; he said she was a cocky go-getter

he was right but not the kind of cocky go-getter we thought he meant

we spread our bookings at touch and daily for one hour each with lily without her knowing we were mates but it was a waste of time and money

we are all in good form and enjoy getting edged for ages, but she won't have it, she's a coca-cola speed-dialer

she gets straight into suggestive slang to get you eager for extra but she hates anything less than 2 pineapples and uses every dick trick in the black book to empty your balls as quick as possible no matter how much you try to get her to edge you and then insists you only come back in future for half hour appointment qash qollector quickies so she can madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day

she was like that to all of us and she acts like she's the ants pants but she's thin as a rake, flat as a tack, plain as a plank, soy-boy as a doy-boy and arrogant and aggressive as though she's a go-go cracker

one mate said she said she earns extra revenue selling her slit and the shit from a college and a restaurant outside of the massage shops when he probed about her go-go cracker attitude

we are all disappointed with them serving us such a hussy, she's simply a khaosan kunny

it's no surprise that girls are there for income, but touch and daily will go out of business if they keep this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type

massage mastery, cheery chat and extra effort good girls are what are wanted and need be the norm

needless to say, we are going to get our own back at that mate that recommended lily

buildingconstructor
27-10-2023, 01:16 AM
posted twice thinking the first hadn't posted

moderator can delete this post and the first "self removed" post to publish only the "khaosan kunny" post

zakthekat
28-10-2023, 06:12 PM
a mate i work with had recommended me and some mates to give that thaiwanese girl lily at touch and daily a go; he said she was a cocky go-getter

we spread our bookings at touch and daily for one hour each with lily without her knowing we were mates but it was a waste of time and money

we are all in good form and enjoy getting edged for ages, but she won't have it, she's a coca-cola speed-dialer

she gets straight into suggestive slang to get you eager for extra but she hates anything less than 2 pineapples and uses every dick trick in the black book to empty your balls as quick as possible no matter how much you try to get her to edge you and then insists you only come back in future for half hour appointment qash qollector quickies so she can madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day

she was like that to all of us and she acts like she's the ants pants but she's thin as a rake, flat as a tack, plain as a plank, soy-boy as a doy-boy and arrogant and aggressive as though she's a go-go cracker

one mate said she said she earns extra revenue selling her slit and the shit from a college and a restaurant outside of the massage shops when he probed about her go-go cracker attitude

we are all disappointed with them serving us such a hussy, she's simply a khaosan kunny

it's no suprise that girls are there for income, but touch and daily will go out of business if they keep this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type

massage mastery, cheery chat and extra effort good girls are what are wanted and need be the norm

needless to say, we are going to get our own back at that mate that recommended lily

I'm not sure I get which part you're upset about. Were you trying to buy drugs? Are you on drugs?

My time with her was well spent and I was too. Maybe don't be cheap and she'll give you the time and effort?

buildingconstructor
29-10-2023, 12:55 AM
I'm not sure I get which part you're upset about. Were you trying to buy drugs? Are you on drugs?

My time with her was well spent and I was too. Maybe don't be cheap and she'll give you the time and effort?

rotflmao @ "lose it to lily"

judging from your response, i'd be surprised if you got fucking anything full stop

not getting into a debate, but your response was so fucking hilarious i couldn't help but banter a bit back at you

we are fit construction industry tradies that earn large amounts of good money doing large amounts of hard work that keeps our bodies fit and our wallets fat

do you comprehend what "we are all in good form" and "enjoy getting edged for ages" means?

it means we are extra popular guys that enjoy the eager attention of hot young adult girls that desire extended duration foreplay and fucking fun for fun

we only tried lily out for the want of a good massage; the assurance of a good edging was just a bonus attraction for us

but lily gave neither a good massage nor a good edging and her only talent in her ball emptying business enterprise is her ability to madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day

typically, a "cocky go-getter" would mean a girl that is really eager for extended duration foreplay and fucking fun for fun

but we were disappointed to find out that what that mate clowning us around actually meant was lily is a girl that is eager to use a massage table like it's a monopoly board for her to pass go and collect $200 getting as many cocks to quickly ejaculate as she can each day

i.e.
"she's a coca-cola speed-dialer"
and
"she hates anything less than 2 pineapples (4 if she can hustle it) and uses every dick trick in the black book to empty your balls as quick as possible no matter how much you try to get her to edge you and then insists you only come back in future for half hour appointment qash qollector quickies so she can madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day"

judging by her "thin as a rake, flat as a tack, plain as a plank and soy-boy as a doy-boy" looks, "ants pants arrogant and aggressive" attitude and what one mate said she said when he asked her about her full time hyper hustler nasty ways; that mate clowning us around might also have actually meant she is a "go-snow-girl".

we hate people that do narcotics, despise people that sell narcotics and abhor being used to pay for some dumb shit's drug habit, they are a waste of life aside from a waste of money

if you can't comprehend that, then there is no helping you

if you like routinely getting in a line of louts to waste 30 minutes of time and money pretending you're getting a massage to actually waste another 2 to 4 pineapples getting your balls emptied within a few minutes by a khaosan qash qollector quickies kunny that looks like a scrawny pre-puberty skank, then go ahead and gather your gang of moldy feral mutts together to lose it to lily

nothing nasty intended at touch, daily or their thaiwanese girl lily, but for everyone's sake:

"it's no surprise that girls are there for income, but touch and daily will go out of business if they keep this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type

massage mastery, cheery chat and extra effort good girls are what are wanted and need be the norm"

Who Killed Tangerine
29-10-2023, 11:32 AM
rotflmao @ "lose it to lily"

judging from your response, i'd be surprised if you got fucking anything full stop

not getting into a debate, but your response was so fucking hilarious i couldn't help but banter a bit back at you

we are fit construction industry tradies that earn large amounts of good money doing large amounts of hard work that keeps our bodies fit and our wallets fat

do you comprehend what "we are all in good form" and "enjoy getting edged for ages" means?

it means we are extra popular guys that enjoy the eager attention of hot young adult girls that desire extended duration foreplay and fucking fun for fun

we only tried lily out for the want of a good massage; the assurance of a good edging was just a bonus attraction for us

but lily gave neither a good massage nor a good edging and her only talent in her ball emptying business enterprise is her ability to madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day

typically, a "cocky go-getter" would mean a girl that is really eager for extended duration foreplay and fucking fun for fun

but we were disappointed to find out that what that mate clowning us around actually meant was lily is a girl that is eager to use a massage table like it's a monopoly board for her to pass go and collect $200 getting as many cocks to quickly ejaculate as she can each day

i.e.
"she's a coca-cola speed-dialer"
and
"she hates anything less than 2 pineapples (4 if she can hustle it) and uses every dick trick in the black book to empty your balls as quick as possible no matter how much you try to get her to edge you and then insists you only come back in future for half hour appointment qash qollector quickies so she can madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day"

judging by her "thin as a rake, flat as a tack, plain as a plank and soy-boy as a doy-boy" looks, "ants pants arrogant and aggressive" attiutude and what one mate said she said when he asked her about her full time hyper hustler nasty ways; that mate clowning us around might also have actually meant she is a "go-snow-girl".

we hate people that do narcotics, despise people that sell narcotics and abhor being used to pay for some dumb shit's drug habit, they are a waste of life aside from a waste of money

if you like routinely getting in a line of louts to waste 30 minutes of time and money pretending you're getting a massage to actually waste another 2 to 4 pineapples getting your balls emptied within a few minutes by a khaosan qash qollector quickies kunny that looks like a scrawny pre-puberty skank, then go ahead and gather your gang of moldy feral mutts together to lose it to lily

nothing nasty intended at touch, daily or their thaiwanese girl lily, but for everyone's sake:

"it's no surprise that girls are there for income, but touch and daily will go out of business if they keep this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type

massage mastery, cheery chat and extra effort good girls are what are wanted and need be the norm"
People like you are laughable.
You write a lot of words to say “I’m an arrogant disphit”
If you truly are gods gifts or “ we are fit construction industry tradies that earn large amounts of good money doing large amounts of hard work that keeps our bodies fit and our wallets fat”
What the fuck are you doing going to massage shops? Surely supermodels should be blowing you at every street corner?

Maybe you can enjoy the company of your construction industry tradies to more satisfaction, since you know what pleases each of you? Try it. It might be the answer you are looking for.

Im kinda guessing massage girls prefer the boring old fat bald married guy who actually appreciates the attention. He causes no trouble, pays well and is an easy load.
Why subject themself to someone who imagines their own faeces to be an untrammelled delight to all who grace their lordships company?

Lily will satisfy 90% of her customers. Those that expect world class service for amateur prices are deluded. Go train a real world woman to please your every whim. Until then people can take Lily and her service or leave it.

The rest of your rant bores me to tears. Find an editor.
Then look in the mirror at what you offer. Prepare to be disappointed.

Lily is an ok girl, but doesn't deserve the shit you put out. There are much better at this chain, but also much worse. Its one of the best we have in Brisbane, for better or worse.

Im sure you are used to glorified attention from your friends, with your cocksure attitude and fancy mouth. To the rest of us, your unjustified arrogance is laughable.

zakthekat
29-10-2023, 11:45 AM
People like you are laughable.
You write a lot of words to say “I’m an arrogant disphit”
If you truly are gods gifts or “ we are fit construction industry tradies that earn large amounts of good money doing large amounts of hard work that keeps our bodies fit and our wallets fat”
What the fuck are you doing going to massage shops? Surely supermodels should be blowing you at every street corner?

Maybe you can enjoy the company of your construction industry tradies to more satisfaction, since you know what pleases each of you? Try it. It might be the answer you are looking for.

Im kinda guessing massage girls prefer the boring old fat bald married guy who actually appreciates the attention. He causes no trouble, pays well and is an easy load.
Why subject themself to someone who imagines their own faeces to be an untrammelled delight to all who grace their lordships company?

Lily will satisfy 90% of her customers. Those that expect world class service for amateur prices are deluded. Go train a real world woman to please your every whim. Until then people can take Lily and her service or leave it.

The rest of your rant bores me to tears. Find an editor.
Then look in the mirror at what you offer. Prepare to be disappointed.

Lily is an ok girl, but doesn't deserve the shit you put out. There are much better at this chain, but also much worse. Its one of the best we have in Brisbane, for better or worse.

Im sure you are used to glorified attention from your friends, with your cocksure attitude and fancy mouth. To the rest of us, your unjustified arrogance is laughable.

Maybe the mate who recommended her was having a laugh cause he edges them better than her? Imagine being that popular your construction work mates are the only worthy ones to do the edging. Poor Lily will go out of business if they only jerk each other off.

buildingconstructor
29-10-2023, 07:15 PM
extended from "khaosan kunny (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2842464#post2842464)" and "rotflmao @ "lose it to lily (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2844752#post2844752)"

wiping the XXXX off my chin chuckling @ "lose it to lily" garbage sales girls "zakthekat (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2844459#post2844459)" and "whokilledtangerine (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845019#post2845019)"

you did us a favour to help us get our own back at that clown of a mate that recommended lily

your pathetic patpong pervert moldy feral mutt limp dick wimp sales pitches for bangkok ball and bank balance emptying khaosan kunny ditches caused us to spurt mouthfuls of XXXX at him during a builders' barbeque as we read the forum and laughed at your sadomasochistic submissive stockholm syndrome sexslaves' sexslaves shit

the forum is to help everyone avoid costly low quality "greedy little girls"

slimey sleazes like that lot and that khaosan "weedy little boy" kunny type are trying to turn professional massage shops into untalented international student stocked prostitution whore houses

you're trying to turn the healing art of massage into the diseased trash of butchery

we are master tradesmen and appreciate massage mastery

it's funny seeing soy-boy bums cheating their childbearers get so insecurely threatened by fit guys in good form that enjoy the eager attention of hot young adult girls that desire extended duration foreplay and fucking fun for fun

i have no doubt that sadomasochistic submissive stockholm syndrome sexslaves' sexslaves emptying their bank balances enthusiastically for shitty service are the type of weedy little boys preferred by greedy little girls that treat a massage table like it's a monopoly board to pass go and collect $200 getting as many cocks to quickly ejaculate as they can each day

if, as you say, this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type are the mid-range "average" massage-lady of touch and daily as untalented international student stocked prostitution whore houses turning the healing art of massage into the diseased trash of butchery mislabelled as professional massage shops, then touch and daily will go out of business quicker than when we thought lily was the cracked bottom of their range

let me repeat that again:

zakthekat
29-10-2023, 09:10 PM
you're trying to turn the healing art of massage into the diseased trash of butchery

we are master tradesmen and appreciate massage mastery

It is lovely that you've come here to vent your grievance online, going to an establishment that gave you want you wanted but they probably hurt your self-confidence cause it wasn't free. Least we know you're just a troll account, construction celebrities don't usually know to come to this site to have their cry, so, no more ego stroking from us. You'll need to pay for someone else to stroke you here. But thank you for wiping your mates cum off your chin when using your computer, your dad hates it when he finds you made his keyboard sticky. Don't hide your kinks and say its just XXXX, be proud of the keyboard warrior you think you are.

buildingconstructor
30-10-2023, 01:51 AM
extended from "khaosan kunny (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2842464#post2842464)" and "rotflmao @ "lose it to lily" (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2844752#post2844752)" and ""lose it to lily" garbage sales girls (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845587#post2845587)" and "pathetic patpong perverts (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845756#post2845756)"

re: the imbecilic insecurity and hopeless hypocrisy of low IQ louts lashings74 (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845845&viewfull=1#post2845845), Kaharoa (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2846126&viewfull=1#post2846126), Obzen (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2846366&viewfull=1#post2846366) and garbage sales girls zakthekat (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2844459&viewfull=1#post2844459), zakthekat (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845028&viewfull=1#post2845028), zakthekat (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845660&viewfull=1#post2845660) and WhoKilledTangerine (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845019&viewfull=1#post2845019)

the publicly self-confessed lowering of some pathetic patpong perverts' severely low IQ by another 30 points is overtly obvious by their inability to intelligently surmise the sequential content and context of a thread

within the opening post ("khaosan kunny (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2842464#post2842464)") i did give the terse facts that "we are all in good form" and "enjoy getting edged for ages", that touch and daily's thaiwanese girl lily gave neither a good massage nor a good edging, that touch and daily's thaiwanese girl lily acts like she's the ants pants but she's thin as a rake, flat as a tack, plain as a plank, soy-boy as a doy-boy and arrogant and aggressive as though she's a go-go cracker, that touch and daily's thaiwanese girl lily uses every dick trick in the black book to empty your balls as quick as possible no matter how much you try to get her to edge you and then insists you only come back in future for half hour appointment qash qollector quickies so she can madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day, that touch and daily will go out of business if they keep this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type and that massage mastery, cheery chat and extra effort good girls are what are wanted and need be the norm

it's the costly low quality aggressive arrogance of an untalented supposed masseuse treating a massage table like a monopoly board and the slimey sleazes trying to turn professional massage shops into untalented international student stocked prostitution whore houses turning the healing art of massage into the diseased trash of butchery that ought to be humbled

the insecurity based idiocy is inherently in the pro-narcotics-addicted-prostitutes mentally-ill-moronic-ilk of such as the "lose it to lily" garbage sales girls showing off their sicknesses asking for an altercation by soliciting sloppy service in sadomasochistic submissive stupidity with such a pathetic patpong pervert soy-boy coca-cola speed-dialer doy-boy thing for greedy little girls that look like weedy little boys that they drool for juicing their dad's jizz when they hear of a bunch of builders laughing so much at them that they burst mouthfuls of Castlemaine Perkins XXXX at their idiocy

their desperate deviant depravity is as evident as the publicly self-confessed lowering of some pathetic patpong perverts' severely low IQ by another 30 points is overtly obvious

enthusiastically empty your boyish balls and bank balances if you want

touch and daily's thaiwanese girl lily was exactly that, a costly low quality "greedy little girl"

the majority of people on the forum are here to find out where to avoid and where the massage mastery, cheery chat and extra effort good girls are

again:

and again:

it's funny seeing soy-boy bums cheating their childbearers get so insecurely threatened by fit guys in good form that enjoy the eager attention of hot young adult girls that desire extended duration foreplay and fucking fun for fun

i have no doubt that sadomasochistic submissive stockholm syndrome sexslaves' sexslaves emptying their bank balances enthusiastically for shitty service are the type of weedy little boys preferred by greedy little girls that treat a massage table like it's a monopoly board to pass go and collect $200 getting as many cocks to quickly ejaculate as they can each day

if, as you say, this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type are the mid-range "average" massage-lady of touch and daily as untalented international student stocked prostitution whore houses turning the healing art of massage into the diseased trash of butchery mislabelled as professional massage shops, then touch and daily will go out of business quicker than when we thought lily was the cracked bottom of their range

lashings74
30-10-2023, 09:02 AM
I feel as though my IQ has dropped 30 points reading the dribble in this thread now

Kaharoa
30-10-2023, 12:13 PM
I feel as though my IQ has dropped 30 points reading the dribble in this thread now

Totally agree, very sad how people just want to personally ridicule other people.
Give the facts that you did not have a good time or expected this, don't need to dress it up with a lot of "look how good I am" just act with humility.

Obzen
30-10-2023, 03:23 PM

Hard agree. The people of this forum are the ones who give the least shits about you LARPing about how strong you think you are, and your shitty buzz words.

CumShot
30-10-2023, 09:35 PM
the majority of people on the forum are here to find out where to avoid and where the massage mastery, cheery chat and extra effort good girls are

would your time, linguistic talents and effort be better spent levelling your ridicule at your mate who set you up. I assume your other mates have continued to pay out on you for setting them up.

at no time did the purveyors of these fine shops offer you an edging or anything more than "an invitation to treat". You set your expectations without referring to what the young lady chooses to offer.

PNG POM
30-10-2023, 10:13 PM
Having never had a problem with any of the masseuse's at Touch, Daydream and now Daily, plus hearing previous positive comments about Lily, I have now decided that I will book Lily myself when I am next in Brisbane.

Each to their own, and I fully respect that not everyone likes the same cup of tea.

But such rants and differing of opinions wants me to experience for myself and not listen to verbose bashing from someone that clearly has a personal grudge.

Respect to all 🙏🏻

buildingconstructor
30-10-2023, 11:40 PM
extended from "khaosan kunny (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2842464#post2842464)" and "rotflmao @ "lose it to lily" (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2844752#post2844752)" and ""lose it to lily" garbage sales girls (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845587#post2845587)" and "pathetic patpong perverts (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845756#post2845756)" and ""lose it to lily" low IQ louts (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845756#post2845756)"

Having never had a problem with any of the masseuse's at Touch, Daydream and now Daily, plus hearing previous positive comments about Lily, I have now decided that I will book Lily myself when I am next in Brisbane.

Each to their own, and I fully respect that not everyone likes the same cup of tea.

But such rants and differing of opinions wants me to experience for myself and not listen to verbose bashing from someone that clearly has a personal grudge.

Respect to all 🙏🏻

rotflmao

reserve $55 per half hour excuse of a $200 half minute wank by lily of your willy as often as it takes you to refill your rapidly emptied balls

clearly it was you soliciting sloppy service involving lily in sadomasochistic submissive stupidity (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2838078&viewfull=1#post2838078) that i tersely responded to in describing our experiences of touch and daily's thaiwanese girl lily's "credit card express enterprise" (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2842464#post2842464)

clearly you're the pommie patpong porn tourism type of moldy feral mutt that gets off on paying for go-go crackers' habits getting in a line of louts to waste 30 minutes of time and money pretending you're getting a massage to actually waste another 2 to 4 pineapples getting your balls emptied within a few minutes by a khaosan qash qollector quickies kunny that looks like a scrawny pre-puberty skank as you're soliciting sloppy service greedy little girls that treat a massage table like it's a monopoly board to pass go and collect $200 madly draining as many dicks of as many dollars as they are able each day

clearly you're duplicitous in being disrespectfully into untalented international student stocked prostitution whore houses turning the healing art of massage into the diseased trash of butchery mislabelled as professional massage shops

and clearly you've snorted so many lines of cocaine that you've gone blind:

we have no grudge against touch, daily or their thaiwanese girl lily

clearly the only grudge we had was against the clown of a mate that recommended lily

touch and daily's thaiwanese girl lily was exactly that, a costly low quality "greedy little girl"

buildingconstructor
31-10-2023, 01:39 AM
would your time, linguistic talents and effort be better spent levelling your ridicule at your mate who set you up. I assume your other mates have continued to pay out on you for setting them up.

at no time did the purveyors of these fine shops offer you an edging or anything more than "an invitation to treat". You set your expectations without referring to what the young lady chooses to offer.

how dumb a deviant are you, cuckold cornershop cumshot crackhead:

we already did get our own back at him for clowning us around you brainless buttfucker:

you did us a favour to help us get our own back at that clown of a mate that recommended lily

your pathetic patpong pervert moldy feral mutt limp dick wimp sales pitches for bangkok ball and bank balance emptying khaosan kunny ditches caused us to spurt mouthfuls of XXXX at him during a builders' barbeque as we read the forum and laughed at your sadomasochistic submissive stockholm syndrome sexslaves' sexslaves shit

yoohoo "drooling for juicing your dad's jizz" cuckold cornershop cumshot crackhead, this one's made for you:

the insecurity based idiocy is inherently in the pro-narcotics-addicted-prostitutes mentally-ill-moronic-ilk of such as the "lose it to lily" garbage sales girls showing off their sicknesses asking for an altercation by soliciting sloppy service in sadomasochistic submissive stupidity with such a pathetic patpong pervert soy-boy coca-cola speed-dialer doy-boy thing for greedy little girls that look like weedy little boys that they drool for juicing their dad's jizz when they hear of a bunch of builders laughing so much at them that they burst mouthfuls of Castlemaine Perkins XXXX at their idiocy

we were not offered "an invitation to treat" and "lily" is definitely not a young "lady"

but

she gets straight into suggestive slang to get you eager for extra but she hates anything less than 2 pineapples (4 if she can hustle it) and uses every dick trick in the black book to empty your balls as quick as possible no matter how much you try to get her to edge you and then insists you only come back in future for half hour appointment qash qollector quickies so she can madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day

and

lily gave neither a good massage nor a good edging

perhaps the only things "fine" about "untalented international student stocked prostitution whore houses turning the healing art of massage into the diseased trash of butchery mislabelled as professional massage shops" might be "penalties" and "the end"

rationally, daydream closed for a reason

it's no suprise that girls are there for income, but touch and daily will go out of business if they keep this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type

you trying to pretend like you're a charming champ, cuckold cornershop cumshot crackhead, is like a chihuahua's worm infected shit pretending it's a human being

Who Killed Tangerine
31-10-2023, 05:45 AM
rationally, daydream closed for a reason

None of which had anything to do with massage skills.

Oh, and i dont know how much time you spend writing your horse manure, but find an editor.

Your messages are repetitive, lack substance and your attempt at intellectualism is about as see through as a politicians attempt to drink beer at a pub

PharQueue
31-10-2023, 06:35 AM

Respect to all 🙏🏻

I agree PNG I'll be booking to see Lily too.
My sources tell me she's well worth a try. Based on my experience so far at these shops and the way they are managed I've got no reason to doubt them.

Much sooner believe my sources that tell me she provides a great unrushed service than someone that clearly has a vendetta against the shop or Lily.

Maybe lily was that excited to get the job done so she could tell her friends how she had the pleasure of servicing 3 fit handsome dudes with bulging wallets one after another.
Shame their personality doesn't match their ego.

PNG POM
31-10-2023, 10:33 AM
extended from "khaosan kunny (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2842464#post2842464)" and "rotflmao @ "lose it to lily" (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2844752#post2844752)" and ""lose it to lily" garbage sales girls (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845587#post2845587)" and "pathetic patpong perverts (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845756#post2845756)" and ""lose it to lily" low IQ louts (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2845756#post2845756)"

rotflmao

reserve $55 per half hour excuse of a $200 half minute wank by lily of your willy as often as it takes you to refill your rapidly emptied balls

clearly it was you soliciting sloppy service involving lily in sadomasochistic submissive stupidity (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2838078&viewfull=1#post2838078) that i tersely responded to in describing our experiences of touch and daily's thaiwanese girl lily's "credit card express enterprise" (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2842464#post2842464)

clearly you're the pommie patpong porn tourism type of moldy feral mutt that gets off on paying for go-go crackers' habits getting in a line of louts to waste 30 minutes of time and money pretending you're getting a massage to actually waste another 2 to 4 pineapples getting your balls emptied within a few minutes by a khaosan qash qollector quickies kunny that looks like a scrawny pre-puberty skank as you're soliciting sloppy service greedy little girls that treat a massage table like it's a monopoly board to pass go and collect $200 madly draining as many dicks of as many dollars as they are able each day

clearly you're duplicitous in being disrespectfully into untalented international student stocked prostitution whore houses turning the healing art of massage into the diseased trash of butchery mislabelled as professional massage shops

and clearly you've snorted so many lines of cocaine that you've gone blind:

we have no grudge against touch, daily or their thaiwanese girl lily

clearly the only grudge we had was against the clown of a mate that recommended lily

There is no need to take personal unsubstantiated jabs. Especially as you have no clue who I am. Your opinion is your opinion. Accept other people have other opinions.

If you lost control less than 1 minute as you state, accept it, move on and stop complaining. You have made your statement, let others either decide to accept your comment or try Lily for themselves.

No need to verbosely bash anyone that makes a comment.

APuntingwewillgo
31-10-2023, 10:41 AM

I definitely on the same train

jimmyp
31-10-2023, 12:39 PM
I definitely on the same trainI came here to read about Daydream - what the hell happened?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Who Killed Tangerine
31-10-2023, 02:46 PM
I came here to read about Daydream - what the hell happened?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
The most beautiful, fit and wealthy man in Brisbane…and his tradie workmates visited a massage shop.
All to see the same girl. At different times.
They shared notes and found out that shock, horror, she didnt edge them properly
Or something. He wrote lots of words to say nothing and insulted all who discussed the issue.
Hence giving him the much desired attention he was looking for.

buildingconstructor
31-10-2023, 03:07 PM
german arse hures' whore manageress cum editoress "tangerine" @ $200 per 30 secs per quick pub rear-entry politician

Oh, and i dont know how much time you spend writing your horse manure, but find an editor.

Your messages are repetitive, lack substance and your attempt at intellectualism is about as see through as a politicians attempt to drink beer at a pub

you know wechat is prc spyware, right?

forewarned is forearmed, secret agent 007, there be crack crazed casino cash collection

credit card numbers, mobile phone numbers, wechat device tracers, dirty expensive extortive deeds

daydream closed for a reason

the heat is onto them

buildingconstructor
31-10-2023, 03:20 PM
If you lost control less than 1 minute as you state, accept it, move on and stop complaining.

No need to verbosely bash anyone that makes a comment.

that's what the complaint comment was, dumbfuck

any and every other negative comment about any and every other shop gets applauded

but a single short complaint comment about a specific shop's sloppy service gets a mob of garbage sales girl mutts vomiting their vaginas like rabies infected rats

think about that, pommie patpong pervert (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117384-Daydream-CBD&p=2846867#post2846867)

buildingconstructor
31-10-2023, 03:32 PM
Maybe lily was that excited to get the job done so she could tell her friends how she had the pleasure of servicing 3 fit handsome dudes with bulging wallets one after another.

maybe you are right about that, but PharQueue:

let me repeat that again:

Who Killed Tangerine
31-10-2023, 03:33 PM
editoress "tangerine" @ $200 per 30 secs

forewarned is forearmed, secret agent 007, there be crack crazed casino cash collection

credit card numbers, mobile phone numbers, wechat device tracers, dirty expensive extortive deeds

the heat is onto them
You know baby sharks (doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo) are called pups?
Not sure what the wechat rant has to do with anything though, but Im sure you and your hot and fit constructions mates know the answers to everything. Salut.

And you are right.
Daydream closed for a reason, but unlike your chinese spyware contributions, you do not have the foggiest as to why.

Pax Vobiscum

buildingconstructor
31-10-2023, 03:50 PM
torturess tangerine's tantrums is what happened

The most beautiful, fit and wealthy man in Brisbane…and his tradie workmates visited a massage shop.
All to see the same girl. At different times.
They shared notes and found out that shock, horror, she didnt edge them properly
Or something. He wrote lots of words to say nothing and insulted all who discussed the issue.
Hence giving him the much desired attention he was looking for.

german arse hures' whore manageress cum editoress "tangerine" @ $200 per 30 secs per quick pub rear-entry politician

the heat is onto them

any and every other negative comment about any and every other shop gets applauded

but a single short complaint comment about a specific shop's sloppy service gets a mob of garbage sales girl mutts vomiting their vaginas like rabies infected rats

khaosan kunny
Quote Originally Posted by PNG POM View Post

it's no surprise that girls are there for income, but touch and daily will go out of business if they keep this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type

buildingconstructor
31-10-2023, 04:16 PM
@ period lusta

You know baby sharks (doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo) are called pups?
Not sure what the wechat rant has to do with anything though, but Im sure you and your hot and fit constructions mates know the answers to everything. Salut.

And you are right.
Daydream closed for a reason, but unlike your chinese spyware contributions, you do not have the foggiest as to why.

Pax Vobiscum

german arse hures' whore manageress cum editoress "tangerine" @ $200 per 30 secs per quick pub rear-entry politician "fond of eating" cum crammed in bubs bums with crack crazed casino cash collections of credit card numbers, mobile phone numbers, wechat device tracers and dirty expensive extortive deeds might be the reason daydream closed and the heat is onto them

Who Killed Tangerine
31-10-2023, 04:40 PM
Alrighty then.
That the exit over there? Yeah?
Should have taken it awhile ago, but better late than never

buildingconstructor
31-10-2023, 04:41 PM

hell hole lubed whore please the bored hillsong cbd cuckold hubbies' hussies !!!

german arse hures' whore manageress cum editoress "tangerine" @ $200 per 30 secs per quick pub rear-entry politician "fond of eating" cum crammed in bubs bums with crack crazed casino cash collections of credit card numbers, mobile phone numbers, wechat device tracers and dirty expensive extortive deeds might be the reason daydream closed and the heat is onto touch and daily

Kingofking123
31-10-2023, 05:38 PM

Hi , just would say : “ bad luck bro”
I have really good experience with her, and it had been over 10-15 minutes but no extra charge. Extremely strongly Taiwanese massage and the cocky go-getter is exactly correct to define her. No recommend for who love bb

joeblow251
31-10-2023, 08:53 PM
fuck you girls need to get back on your meds

buildingconstructor
31-10-2023, 10:22 PM
fuck you girls need to get back on your meds

they literally get cranky when their cocaine supplies get low

Nick007
02-11-2023, 08:08 PM
Bob The Builder strikes again