PDA

View Full Version : Question Bringing uniform for massage girl to wear

Bbbj_seeker
26-07-2023, 01:05 AM
Hi folks,

Been thinking about bringing some sexy schoolgirl uniform I bought online to a massage shop and getting the massage girl to wear while she does her magic. Has anyone done this and what is your experience doing this/tips initiating?

Cheers

Sibon
26-07-2023, 02:17 AM
Hi folks,

Been thinking about bringing some sexy schoolgirl uniform I bought online to a massage shop and getting the massage girl to wear while she does her magic. Has anyone done this and what is your experience doing this/tips initiating?

Cheers

I dress my WL as a Queen with a crown.

Imagine a commoner like me having it out with a Queen. :)

JohnJones
26-07-2023, 02:49 AM
I dress my WL as a Queen with a crown.

Imagine a commoner like me having it out with a Queen. :)

Mediaeval queens are saggy, wrinkly and only bathe once a month. Are you sure you want to have it out with an actual royalty?

I'd rather dress the WL as the Predator and myself the Alien. I'd be impregnating her and a Predalien would pop out of her guts once I'm done.

Hidden Python
26-07-2023, 07:06 AM
I think this is something you need to discus with your regular massage lady, but you can try 69 Liverpool st Sydney the girls wear uniforms already

Double_Adapter
26-07-2023, 09:34 AM
Mediaeval queens are saggy, wrinkly and only bathe once a month. Are you sure you want to have it out with an actual royalty?

I'd rather dress the WL as the Predator and myself the Alien. I'd be impregnating her and a Predalien would pop out of her guts once I'm done.

Some weird shit took place during the medieval period.