PDA

View Full Version : Question Advice on Thai freelancers

gayorg
26-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Anyone have any advice on the script for picking up freelancers on ThaiFriendly or tinder? What are the right questions to ask? What’s the lingo? Do you just straight up ask if they are a freelancer ?

Hidden Python
26-07-2023, 03:53 PM
I just return from Thailand and I can honestly say, there are so many beautiful girls out there, that are not sex workers,
but also there are a large amount of beautiful freelancers especially on walking street in Pattaya after 10pm, and around Koh San Road,Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy in Bangkok

If you are going to use an app just make shore you set your location to the city you are in, buy some credit so you can reply, and make your profile short and sweat, like looking for fun and a good time,
A lot of the freelancers will do the same, have a short profile stating the same, than just ask them do you want to meet up,

4FoW2
26-07-2023, 09:21 PM
Anyone have any advice on the script for picking up freelancers on ThaiFriendly or tinder? What are the right questions to ask? What’s the lingo? Do you just straight up ask if they are a freelancer ?
Honestly if you are in Thailand I wouldn't bother with social media dating apps. There's enough wildlife walking around esp at night. In pattaya 24/7 obviously.
The right questions? - if you think they might be a semi pro or newbie - start slow - gauge reactions - go from there.
If they are obviously in the business - I don't ask I tell but nicely "Hi you look nice how about you come back to my hotel for ST for 2 hours and 2 pops at this price" If she says ok, then go into specifics of what you want.Be confident but not too pushy. "Is it ok if we GFE, DFK, anal, bb? etc" If there is too much resistance or they start dictating I abort. Remember you can walk 5 paces and find another.
4FoW2

tan30
26-07-2023, 09:51 PM
Go for Thai friendly and keep the range from 18-30, it's worth paying the $10 or whatever it is to get the full membership. Had a couple punts on there, one of them being her first customer ever which was awesome. Another I took with me for $600 for 3 days where I hired a car and went up north. She was pretty much 4"8 and a spinner. If you're looking to BB then look to take the pill, it's about $300 or so for a month's worth.

9/10 girls on there are generally thirst traps, so everyone knows that it's p4p anyway.

Have fun

27-07-2023, 12:28 AM
just go to a bar and save yourself the hassle and time. things are less likely to go wrong or get stolen as you'll know where she works.

tan30
28-07-2023, 05:38 PM
I don't think it's a hassle at all to go on apps, its there to be convenient. Personally I like to pick what I want on tf since it's all face value and not every girl on there are frequent wls

gthgrt
28-07-2023, 10:19 PM
I've avoided using dating apps because I'm under the impression that many profiles cant be taken at face value, and that it takes a lot of time and effort to use them successfully.

cn6666
29-07-2023, 01:06 AM
You mean blue or yellow pill?

29-07-2023, 03:19 PM
I don't think it's a hassle at all to go on apps, its there to be convenient. Personally I like to pick what I want on tf since it's all face value and not every girl on there are frequent wls

If you've got the time to chat them up then go for it... for me personally I'd just rather hit the bars and seal the deal there and have a good time

tan30
31-07-2023, 12:45 PM
at some point if you want to get on the apps youll have to verify yourself via vid chat

Its_Trev
09-08-2023, 10:10 AM

In my limited experience with the Thai Apps or Apps in Thailand is that you will waste a lot of time with small talk. Use simple English. Attempts at humour will get lost in translation. As suggested, set your location to where you are in Thailand.

Install Google Translate on your phone. I normally just say I am looking for an oil massage, if thats a positive answer, then you are good to go .Ask to meet. Do not try and impress them with flash restaurants as a meeting point, they are mostly not used to that style of food.

Setting up the meeting is a challenge, not many know how to share a location on Google Maps, and Thais tend to rattle off place names or street names so quickly its hard to decipher.

IMO its better just to talk to girls in a bar or become a customer in a massage shop. Most massage shops do full service or if not and the girl likes you, they can be allowed to go to your room for a fee to the shop owner. As a guide, the NO SEX sticker on the door is probably a legal requirement. If the girls are showing a bit of cleavage, its most likely on, if they are wearing jeans, its probably that time of the month.

The biggest challenge is the language barrier. Most Thais have a little bit of English but accents throw them. Dont use big words, talk slow and in short sentances, patient. Thai women are some of the most enchanting in the world and if you treat them nicely, shower often, be flexable, you will have great company. If you want a GFE, take her to a temple, let her show you around, put a bit of money in the Donation slots.

If anyone has Qs feel free to ask, I have spent a lot of time in Thailand.