PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone gone to A Touch More Class lately?

NightShift
26-07-2023, 01:46 PM
Haven’t gone after the lockdown.

Last time I went, I was asked to pay before meeting the girls available…

Has anyone gone to this shop lately?

grstile
27-07-2023, 03:19 AM
They always ask for payment before meeting any girls, so probably worth checking how many they have available before comitting - but once you've put your money on the line, I feel the intros are a step above a lot of other places.

Most are very open to discussing their services, and any don'ts they may have, so take advantage of the 1 on 1 time you get to meet each girl before you decide.

NightShift
27-07-2023, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the advice.

xthestreams
27-07-2023, 05:52 PM
I've been there before on a late Friday. Not many girls available
Paid upfront didn't like any of the girls. They paid for a cab to liaisons. Still no luck. They refunded the money via a voucher which I used a few weeks later
Long story short, don't worry about paying up front

NightShift
29-07-2023, 06:04 AM
Sounds good.

Next time I’m in the mood for white girls ill go.

Rookiestones
04-08-2023, 02:29 PM
Their website have videos of some of the girls rostered. This is great and should be the standard across the industry. At least potential customers can see what is on offer prior to making a decision. Ofcoz old videos could be used (like photos) but it's still better in many ways.

tkicks
04-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Anyone clock the photo of the black French girl called deja on the website? Supurb.

NightShift
07-09-2023, 12:04 PM
Last time I went before Covid, they said you get a $20 discount if you pay with cash and use the shops ATM.

iamjohnnygalt
07-09-2023, 01:32 PM
Their website have videos of some of the girls rostered. This is great and should be the standard across the industry. At least potential customers can see what is on offer prior to making a decision. Ofcoz old videos could be used (like photos) but it's still better in many ways.

The video quality is also top notch... Really great option!