PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Sitting next to a WL

F0x
27-07-2023, 08:40 PM
Brothers,

I'm sitting next to a WL I know from No5 right now lol.

Dont think she knows who I am.

She just did an EPIC fucking shopping. Got a crate full of groceries.

jaquedm1307
27-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Opportunity to carry her groceries home for her

F0x
27-07-2023, 08:46 PM
She didn't know who I am. Helped her get the groceries off the train like a gentlemen I am ha

F0x
27-07-2023, 08:48 PM
Opportunity to carry her groceries home for her

Haha almost did!

It looks like I'm going a different way unless she's on her way to work and all those snacks etc are for the other girls!

She gave me a smile for helping.

It' always pays to be nice fellas.

Without being creepy at the same time obviously.

devo69
27-07-2023, 08:49 PM
Brothers,

I'm sitting next to a WL I know from No5 right now lol.

Dont think she knows who I am.

She just did an EPIC fucking shopping. Got a crate full of groceries.You should nude up, then she might recognise you..

Sent from my moto g31(w) using Tapatalk

PKING2
27-07-2023, 08:52 PM
Book her next time she available. It will makes her confuse. Long time no see even tough your first time has session with her lol

F0x
27-07-2023, 08:54 PM
You should nude up, then she might recognise you..

Totally 😂

🍆 🐔🐓

TARegistrar
27-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Does make me wonder how often this has happened to any of us without us knowing, always fun to daydream as well...

Sibon
27-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Never reveal your true Punter identity.

You'll live to regret it.

I will move away to another carriage or make a U turn if I come head on with them.

devo69
27-07-2023, 09:05 PM
Are you sure it's her? I've never met a WL that knows what a train is, as for actually using one that's highly unlikely, particularly with a shit ton of groceries in tow [emoji6]

PKING2
27-07-2023, 09:08 PM
The easiest to know wl or not. Did she use tote bag lol.

Passed couple girls with glamorous make up near central with tote bag, follow them a bit they entered 2 shops near Central lol

Assandlegs
27-07-2023, 10:04 PM

Passed couple girls with glamorous make up near central with tote bag, follow them a bit they entered 2 shops near Central lol"Decided to follow them" sounds like "Gonna stalk them"... just saying [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ditchtheboss
27-07-2023, 10:20 PM
Are you sure it's her? I've never met a WL that knows what a train is, as for actually using one that's highly unlikely, particularly with a shit ton of groceries in tow [emoji6]

One of my regular WLs catches the train to work. We once ran into each other as she was leaving the train station and I was on the way to see her. I was the first customer of the day. We walked together towards the shop chatting

F0x
27-07-2023, 10:24 PM
100% cannot mistake her.

Very distinctive look. I did have to do a double pass as I wanted to be sure, but yeah definitely her.

I will say, she did look very lost after she got off the train (might have been my knight gesture to help her with the groceries that got her heart a flutter and she forgot what she was doing 😂)

ReginaldBubbles
27-07-2023, 11:19 PM

Passed couple girls with glamorous make up near central with tote bag, follow them a bit they entered 2 shops near Central lol

Yes all girls with tote bags are sex workers. Follow them and see if they go into shops.

Hidden Python
28-07-2023, 12:00 AM
Lol its like a school yard full of virgins and someone just hold hands with a girl for the first time,
And everyone is getting excited over nothing, its good to be polite and help others but you kind of turned creepy by posting about it,

tcrawford
28-07-2023, 12:12 AM
So true, its like the Simp council.

Hidden Python
28-07-2023, 01:25 AM
So true, its like the Simp council.

These guys probably fuck with the lights turned off, I personally love the lights turned on so I can watch her eyes roll in the back off her head as I make her religious, as she calls out oh my god, multiple times,

PKING2
28-07-2023, 01:41 AM
"Decided to follow them" sounds like "Gonna stalk them"... just saying [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You need to be a professional stalker to avoid dud punt lol

Ghost2hauntU
28-07-2023, 02:25 AM
Bullshit OP. I’ve been in this game for quarter of a century and have yet to recognise a WL I know in daylight lol.

Sibon
28-07-2023, 03:57 AM
One of my regular WLs catches the train to work. We once ran into each other as she was leaving the train station and I was on the way to see her. I was the first customer of the day. We walked together towards the shop chatting

I make sure I'm the last customer of day so that I could walk home with the WL and help her dump a shopping bag of used condoms and tissue papers into her neighbour's bin before saying Goodnight to her and catch the next bus home.

F0x
28-07-2023, 08:33 AM
Bullshit OP. I’ve been in this game for quarter of a century and have yet to recognise a WL I know in daylight lol.

Exactly why I posted it, it's so rare it just had to be noted. This is the second time in my punting life I've seen a WL outside the shop

ditchtheboss
28-07-2023, 08:47 AM
I make sure I'm the last customer of day so that I could walk home with the WL and help her dump a shopping bag of used condoms and tissue papers into her neighbour's bin before saying Goodnight to her and catch the next bus home.

Oh the tactics we employ. Look at us, devising tactics so we walk out with a girl or we follow them in the streets. We sound like horny teenagers. I am no different

Meng
28-07-2023, 10:50 AM
Without being creepy at the same time obviously.

The niceness to creepiness index is directly correlated to how good looking you are.

Ghost2hauntU
28-07-2023, 12:39 PM
Still tho, during my time of picking up streetwalkers in Brisbane in the late 90’s, it’s one of the hottest things. Seeing a hooker in public…

pocket rocket
28-07-2023, 01:23 PM
Closest I've come to sitting next to an ML / WL was walking down the main Vic Avenue precinct in Chatswood, when I saw Jenny, the former Mamasan MILF from 769 Pac Highway walking towards me. I was ready to say Hi and smile, but she saw me and instantly looked away and walked on ....

Interesting to walk along this street, looking at this woman walking along, knowing that she had jerked me off, sucked my cock, and I'd sucked and fucked her tits, licked her pussy and asshole, fucked her and come all over her several times !!!!

krnboy
28-07-2023, 01:39 PM
Happened to me before. Sat at a table in a restaurant with my missus and some mates. Next to our table was a WL I saw a few times. We recognised each other but didn't say hi. Just glaced at each other several times until she left with her partner and friends.

Best to keep things anonymous for both parties

GoldfishMan
28-07-2023, 08:08 PM
The niceness to creepiness index is directly correlated to how good looking you are.

Very true bro. It's only creepy if they don't want you, lol!

GoldfishMan
28-07-2023, 08:24 PM
Well I've bumped into them probably more than 10 times over the years. Even lived in the same block of apartments as 2 of my regulars. From my experience, every girl reacts differently. Even the same girl could react differently depending on her situation.

One time I was having dinner with my then GF in Chatswong. A girl I had seen a few times at MOC came and sat at the table next to ours. She was with her work colleague. Now here's the thing. She chose the seat that was diagonally across from me, not the one next to me. The little minx started making noticeable glances in my direction. I then realised someone was looking at me and realised it was her. That was a scary incident for me.

Then some time later I bumped into the same girl at Westfields. This time I was alone so I went up and spoke to her. FMD, colder than hell frozen over! I guess she got partnered up by then.

I've had other run ins with a similar pattern. Like a girl who went by the name Kitty at the DOS. First couple of times I bumped into her she was super friendly, looked like she wanted to hook up. Then later on became cold as ice, and then I realised she got partnered up.

There's nothing wrong with acknowledging them. Just gotta watch closely for any red flags in their body language. Back off if they want you to GTFO.

ReginaldBubbles
28-07-2023, 10:48 PM

There's a beautiful rom-com here somewhere

1inchguy
29-07-2023, 12:41 AM

I had an opportunity like this but i decided nah, im going home.
Basically i was her last customer of the day. Before seeing me she sorted out her fees with the mamasan so after when we're done shes just gonna leave the shop.
We talked, we fucked and finished. She changed to her normal clothes infront of me. Initially she was wearing a nice sexy red dress. But since im her last customer she changed to her normal clothes. Tight jeans, i was expecting her to put on her a bra but nope she worn a tshirt then a pink jumper..
She walked me out to my car and thats it, she would be walking to the station. This is around 8pm so it was dark, cold.
I could have offered her a lift to the station or even to her apartment which i think she would have accepted but i didnt want to

Sibon
29-07-2023, 01:39 AM
I had an opportunity like this but i decided nah, im going home.
Basically i was her last customer of the day. Before seeing me she sorted out her fees with the mamasan so after when we're done shes just gonna leave the shop.
We talked, we fucked and finished. She changed to her normal clothes infront of me. Initially she was wearing a nice sexy red dress. But since im her last customer she changed to her normal clothes. Tight jeans, i was expecting her to put on her a bra but nope she worn a tshirt then a pink jumper..
She walked me out to my car and thats it, she would be walking to the station. This is around 8pm so it was dark, cold.
I could have offered her a lift to the station or even to her apartment which i think she would have accepted but i didnt want to

That's is the sign of a true gentleman: Leave everything within the confines of a massage parlour's door. When you step out of it NOTHING concerns you any more.

Two WLs told me when they saw another punter on the street they would ignore him and walked on as if he was a wall.