PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J MOKA - LITTLE POCKET ROCKET AND VERY GFE

Deffsp
27-07-2023, 11:56 PM
Moka is back after her first stint here earlier in 2023, but because the ever helpful reception of the year Mr. Leo said her appearance is better now, I decided to check on her. So here we go!

Looks:
Moka is around 150cm, curvy body with natural D-E cup, very young and fit body. A bit more mature and feminine since last time I saw her earlier 2023.

Personality:
She is very bubbly and cheerful girl, with lots of smile. The one noticeable things that improves a lot is her english, she speaks english very well now. Before she was smiling a lot but not talking much, but now she can interact better.

Main Event:
Started with the shower, she thoroughly clean all parts of my body, while have a bit of chat. We hugged and kissed in the shower. Kissing part was very good alternating LFK and DFK nicely. She played around with the little brother and gave a nice shower BBBJ too! Then we dry up and onto the bed we go. Kissing continued, very sensual and very GFE feeling, while she stroke my P with one of her hand. Then she did a very nice cat bath before spending quite some times with the little bro, and it was a very nice BBBJ too! She will swirl her tongue around the dick, the feeling was indescribable. She maintain eye contact while blowjob, and occassionally smiling like she really enjoying it. Dom on, she goes on top, pussy feels so good. Change few position, back to her on top again, and I blew out. Then we lay down for a moment, hugged, before she cautiously move aside.

Overall:
If you are after a bubbly and cheerful girl with GFE feeling, Moka is definitely the one. She is awesome! She still here until mid August she said, hope it helps! Once again, thanks for the recommendation from Ginza management, always best customer service! Happy punting :)

LuvJapPusssy
31-07-2023, 05:52 PM
Thanks for AR/Intel bro@DeffSp
U boys know how long Moka staying around for?

Edited:
Ahh DW all Good. Just read in your AR. Mid Aug.