PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Maika - Not sure about this one

evkays
01-08-2023, 09:54 PM
Saw Maika at GE over one afternoon.

In terms of her looks, there's a photo of her still floating around from Sakura/Kyoto 206 (both on this forum and their website) with straight hair that's 100% her. You can still find it as she seemed to have carried over the name from a stint there.

Looks fairly young and i'd trust that she's around the 20-23 mark. Fairly pretty in my eyes. She has that kind of firm softness to her body that I can see a lot of people really liking.

She doesn't really have a shower routine like some others might. Not as big of a deal to me but it can kinda help with building up the session.

Getting to the bed, she's friendly but I would say she very much expects you to take the lead.

Not much in the way of initiating DFK. I know there's another review of her saying otherwise but I really got the impression she wasn't that into it which sucked for me but I didn't want to push it and left it alone after a couple of times.

Her cat bath is really soft (which I like) but she doesn't really spend that long on it. She is willing to spend quite a bit of time on BBBJ for those that love that.

Around here is where it really tips into the not sure territory.

She tries but there's no mistaking that this girl might just be too tired to be working.

For those that love cowgirl, I wouldn't expect her to be doing that for any longer than a couple mins or with too much vigor. This actually isn't a problem for me as I prefer being on top but even at that she doesn't really do much.

She also kinda had to rest for a very long time before trying a round 2 such that at one point I kinda wish I just left earlier so I could get on public transport earlier lol.

It wasn't necessarily a terrible experience but at the same time it's also one that makes you question "why did I do this."

If you're into someone that looks youthful but is also engaged, I'd probably go for Nori. Else you can obviously just pay the tiny bit extra and go see Rebecca, Venus, Misha etc who obviously work consistently hard enough to justify it.

Smoh
01-08-2023, 10:18 PM
My experience with Maika was quite good. I've posted a review at the end of this thread.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?116762-J-Maika-Nonstop-DFK-with-girl-next-door&highlight=Maika

I have noticed that she is rosters on every day, so that may have contributed to her performance.

evkays
01-08-2023, 10:40 PM
My experience with Maika was quite good. I've posted a review at the end of this thread.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?116762-J-Maika-Nonstop-DFK-with-girl-next-door&highlight=Maika

I have noticed that she is rosters on every day, so that may have contributed to her performance.

Yeah I noted that thread prior to going and it seems like you had a great time with her which is really good.

I really wish I could have written something different myself though as she's up my alley looks wise and she seems like a friendly girl.

If I was being 100% honest based off of my own experience, i'd definitely put this one more toward the column of "she has got to be counting down the days" rather than "you should really go see her before she goes back."

Footballpunter
01-08-2023, 11:04 PM
I kinda wish I just left earlier so I could get on public transport earlier lol. .

nothing beats getting to public transport earlier, I feel you bro lol

Smoh
02-08-2023, 10:24 AM
Yeah I noted that thread prior to going and it seems like you had a great time with her which is really good.

I really wish I could have written something different myself though as she's up my alley looks wise and she seems like a friendly girl.

If I was being 100% honest based off of my own experience, i'd definitely put this one more toward the column of "she has got to be counting down the days" rather than "you should really go see her before she goes back."

Considering the hours she is working, approx. 15 hours each day, you are probably right that she is just counting the days. I guess I was lucky to have a great time with her.

278club
02-08-2023, 12:02 PM
With Maika . We already speak with her to do More deep french kissing with customer and teach her try to be more active during the session. she fully understand now and keen to do it. thank you for the feedback.

yoshiPP
03-08-2023, 09:55 PM
It’s a shame that you didn’t have a good time with her bro. I saw her on Monday for the second time after seeing Jessie and I had a great time. Heaps of DFK and a super wet pussy slide.

Maika is my fav wl at the moment as I usually don’t enjoy doing repeat visits with wl.

evkays
04-08-2023, 02:20 PM
It’s a shame that you didn’t have a good time with her bro. I saw her on Monday for the second time after seeing Jessie and I had a great time. Heaps of DFK and a super wet pussy slide.

Maika is my fav wl at the moment as I usually don’t enjoy doing repeat visits with wl.

I wouldn't doubt that at one point she was great. Maybe she still is for some people.

At the same time, I do want to point out that when I saw her, I took the first time available on the roster so I did find it particularly disagreeable that there was a lack of effort. And there's most certainly nothing special about me so if it could happen to me with her then of course anyone reading this needs to think it could happen to them too.

I personally split my time between seeing proven girls again and new ones.

Whilst being grateful to the shop and management for acknowledging that this happened, I now must count myself amongst the crew that has experienced the phenomenon of short stay J-girls not living up to their billing.

For whatever it's worth, I imagine instances like this are what keep otherwise keen customers from seeing new girls. It is what it is I guess.

Axeman123
04-08-2023, 03:35 PM
The question has to be asked as to who writes up the description and traits of the ladies. Many times in blind thinking I believe what I read. So creative writing at it's finest. Sex sells.