PDA

View Full Version : Question Shops with full front body massage and extras

putsputs
04-08-2023, 04:49 PM
Are there shops that specialize in frontal body massage, such as shoulders, chest, tummy, hips, inner thighs, with occassional teasing, and is followed by almost an edging session? Vitality in chatswood has this, but hit and miss, while the dragon tendon service in renwick and randwick will depend on the girl.

11hakkha
05-08-2023, 11:28 AM
Bump to this. I always thought, even for legit massages, that they should spend a bit more time on the front side, quads can be super sore

trampslikeus55
05-08-2023, 11:39 AM
You are paying for a massage boys. If you want your front massaged then lie on your back. Not hard. At least not straight away 😎

Candy1234
05-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Hahah that’s true, I’ve done it before… just lie on my back. Most of the time the ML had no idea what to do, one of them even tried to block my blood circulation by pressing some veins on my legs lol, not sure why but she reckon I will feel a burst of blood rushing through once she let go, I reckon she wants to kill me.

There’s one on Canterbury road, Canterbury near Aldi that does the dragon thing, had it once or twice there, ask for Nicole or Niko can’t remember which one, she’s good but I’m not sure she’s still there.

putsputs
05-08-2023, 08:52 PM
Hahah that’s true, I’ve done it before… just lie on my back. Most of the time the ML had no idea what to do, one of them even tried to block my blood circulation by pressing some veins on my legs lol, not sure why but she reckon I will feel a burst of blood rushing through once she let go, I reckon she wants to kill me.

There’s one on Canterbury road, Canterbury near Aldi that does the dragon thing, had it once or twice there, ask for Nicole or Niko can’t remember which one, she’s good but I’m not sure she’s still there.

Thanks for the reco. One other place is vip pyrmont, Candy, based on Ahlungor's review. Had a recent session with her, but be direct on which parts you want massaged.