PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire GE Maggie

akkw
06-08-2023, 10:33 AM
Because there is so much uncertainty with the new comers I thought I will have reception to recommend a few and locked in KK bit then received message saying KK cancelled the day so decided on Maggie. I don't usually leave negative reviews but yesterday I had experienced at Ginza Empire Maggie at Diamond prices but minimal standard service, nowhere near the photos on roster no resemblance. With the reception changing ever so often not sure if their recommendations now are the ones that aren't as busy just to give the girls bookings.
The hour session started with shower together no action during shower, which I did not really expect but come to the action no cat bath, only condom bj and then cowgirl and finished with massage.
Although her profile does not state any form of services but to charge $280 does this mean in future when we see similar description of a girl don't expect any form of services?

max_power
06-08-2023, 10:40 AM
Does she have a tattoo on her stomach?

ditchtheboss
06-08-2023, 10:45 AM
I am sorry you toftt. I believe she used to work at 42G. I have always been curious about seen her, always liked her photos. Now I am glad I didn’t see her

akkw
06-08-2023, 10:45 AM
Yep she has quite a large tattoo on stomach, back and I think leg

Abracadabra
06-08-2023, 11:01 AM
Might have the wrong girl but seem to recall she worked at Ginza Club initially.
If I've got the right girl I met her at reception one day as she arrived to start and instantly didn't hit it off !

max_power
06-08-2023, 12:01 PM
I seen her at 42g a while ago. Nice girl but below average service. Akkw your description on service is spot on

akkw
06-08-2023, 01:26 PM
The current experiences with Ginza and Ginza Empire has been more miss than average. The only memorable one was over a year ago at Ginza with a Japanese girl. When Ginza wasn't as big before most punts was enjoyable especially when Wilson and Yuki was at the front desk, the good old days. Maybe should start re-visiting back to 42G and N5M.

278club
06-08-2023, 01:32 PM
Hi Sorry about your bad experience. We asked the date manager. He admitted is his fault not paying much attention on Maggie service about you. We already give the date manager warning and fine. He will be very careful now. Same time plz checkyour PM. Apology again.

akkw
06-08-2023, 02:09 PM
Jessie has always been active with customer feedback, good to hear you are still around.

iphone
08-08-2023, 03:25 PM
Jessie has always been active with customer feedback, good to hear you are still around.

Nope, Jessie is gone I think. They forgot to remove his signature if you saw it

Footballpunter
08-08-2023, 07:56 PM
Hi Sorry about your bad experience. We asked the date manager. He admitted is his fault not paying much attention on Maggie service about you. We already give the date manager warning and fine. He will be very careful now. Same time plz checkyour PM. Apology again.

Always appreciate good response by management.

One suggestion if I may. It seems like the respond time from reception on wechat is sometimes quite slow. One time I wanted to book in the morning and didn't get a response until evening. By then, the girl is already gone. That is something that I only experience with Ginza, so some improvement could go a long way. Thanks. Cheers.

278club
08-08-2023, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the Suggestion bro. the BEst way to book is thru txt msg or by call the store number. Our wechat sometime playes up little bite. we cant receive msg on time due to the wechat is old version. so plz text msg or by calling us if your wechat is not respond on time. thank you.