PDA

View Full Version : Question You prefer to go massage shop or brothel ?

bigdaddy110
06-08-2023, 01:08 PM
I know this question will not have a true answer, but I always want to know that what makes people go massage shop is it because they can enjoy massage and little bit sex at the end? :question: but brothel you can go to the topic strait and no need to guess whether this girl can do extra or not. and as I work in the no12 pinkhouse brothel reception, i like my job haha. and lots of times when i see the girls i can feel like I want to fuck this girl then i will just pay and do. But in massage shop,,,,,,,,even you really want at the end sometimes you will get like hand job. happy ending with no happy. :sweat:

well, which way you prefer my brothers Massage or Brotel ?

HowTo28891298
06-08-2023, 01:36 PM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?99320-Rub-and-tug-over-full-service

^ read away my friend

Bigdidi123
06-08-2023, 03:08 PM
good but i will go both as i will go with my feeling.

Ghost2hauntU
06-08-2023, 11:19 PM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?99320-Rub-and-tug-over-full-service

^ read away my friend

Brothel every time for me. Takes out the uncertainty of dealing with MLs.

In brothels I pay a fixed amount and know that I will fuck. And that’s all that interests me, to fuck well and walk out feeling light with my balls fully emptied, from the fucking. It’s the best feeling ever.

1inchguy
07-08-2023, 12:23 AM
It depends,
I like brothel cause its straight forward however i find that the girls would rush the service to get you over and done with.
At least at massage shop i get a decent massage at least

HowTo28891298
07-08-2023, 08:23 AM
Brothel every time for me. Takes out the uncertainty of dealing with MLs.

In brothels I pay a fixed amount and know that I will fuck. And that’s all that interests me, to fuck well and walk out feeling light with my balls fully emptied, from the fucking. It’s the best feeling ever.

I went to a brothel once, I won't go to one ever again if I'm in my right mind. Even went to one of the well known ones and read ARs on the girl I chose, did not enjoy it one bit. RnT are fully clear of FS shops imo.

JSteel96
07-08-2023, 10:57 AM
I'd prefer out call from brothels after choosing the girl online and don't want to actually go into a brothel itself anymore. Outcall a little more expensive but you see the girl in your own place. You know the bedsheets are clean at least and you don't run into other guys in the process. Massage places well what do you do when the lady is so hot and you can't fuck her.. Oh I've been in brothels before but when they line up 15 hotties you don't know which one to do first. 9 times out of 10 girl from brothel will give you a massage to. I guess for some the massage places must be cheaper.

Footballpunter
07-08-2023, 11:15 AM
I know this question will not have a true answer, but I always want to know that what makes people go massage shop is it because they can enjoy massage and little bit sex at the end? :question: but brothel you can go to the topic strait and no need to guess whether this girl can do extra or not. and as I work in the no12 pinkhouse brothel reception, i like my job haha. and lots of times when i see the girls i can feel like I want to fuck this girl then i will just pay and do. But in massage shop,,,,,,,,even you really want at the end sometimes you will get like hand job. happy ending with no happy. :sweat:

well, which way you prefer my brothers Massage or Brotel ?

As a reception, is there any inside info you can share with us?

plannergelo
07-08-2023, 11:56 AM
It depends, FS shops when I'm not in the mood to flirt or tease and ML shops when I do

11hakkha
07-08-2023, 01:29 PM
Definitely ML shop - the flirtyness sort of gets me goin

LiftD
08-08-2023, 08:19 PM
Usually brothels but turning to massage shops. Feels like a little more chase adds to the fun.

winning2121
09-08-2023, 12:21 PM
I prefer massage nowadays … brothel is more intense

nixon604
09-08-2023, 02:50 PM
Most times go brothels but sometimes I find a massage parlour is more exciting because of the unknown.

danau
09-08-2023, 05:14 PM
I went to brothels only few time but I enjoy at the massage shops.

Only one brothel I went twice ‘Wives Only’ first time was good but second time, pretty bad…