PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 18yo K HARIN - the CUTEST, and SWEETEST, and MOST INNOCENT K GIRL of them all

rooter
08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Two young inexperienced Korean girls in a row.
Its been a very long time since I have seen that.
I saw Harin last night and Young tonight.
Lets start with Harin ...

LOOKS and BODY.
Harin is advertised as 18yo and that sounds pretty close to me, my guess is maybe 18 or 19 or 20 at most, but no more.
She is very small at around 155cm and super cute.
She has a slightly curvy body with a bit of meat around the hips ass and thighs, but it totally suits her and gives her that innocent cute teenager look. I think if she was skinny she would not be as cute.
Nice little B cup boobs, and her skin is ultra white and very soft and smooth and delicate.
Her pussy is fully lasered and so smooth and shiny.
Her face is very cute. She is not a glamour type but a really cute and pretty schoolgirl type of girl.
The pics on the website are very accurate and that is how she looks in real life.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
ZERO experience. First time ever doing this job. Just a couple of Korean boyfriends and that's it.
She has been in Sydney for a while studying, so her English is pretty good, but this is the first time she has tried this job.
Harin is very sweet and cute and innocent. I don't think you will find a sweeter, cuter, more innocent WL in all of Sydney.
She is super GFE and has a cheeky sense of humour.
But the main thing you need to know about this girl is that if you are nice and gentle with her and start off nice and slow she is a horny little demon, and you will be surprised how horny she is.

DFK and DATY
Lots of very sweet girlfriend kisses.
She started off slow and then the kisses got deeper and deeper. This girl really loves to kiss.
Harin's fresh shiny tight bald pussy is so nice to lick.
This girl is the opposite of FOAM,
She was actually trying her hardest to resist showing her pleasure and coming, but finally she gave in and it was very special.

BBBJ
Harin gives the BBBJ you would expect from a young inexperienced girl.
But the thing about Harin is she is super keen to learn and to please and follows instructions perfectly and pretty soon she was giving me a great BBBJ.
So good in fact that I had to stop her because I was going to blow and I really wanted to fuck that tight little bald pussy.

FUCKING
Harin is a very horny and enthusiastic girl but she is also very young and inexperienced and very tight.
So we had to start very slow and gentle and slowly build up.
She is not the girl to book if you want rough sex or fuck hard, and if you are big you are not even going to go half way in.
But if you are average size and can start off slow and gentle Harin is an amazing fuck - she is so passionate and horny and keen!

ROUND 2
I made it very clear to Harin that it was her first night and she should not exhaust herself too much too early and we could just chill for the next 15 minutes.
But she would have none of that. She wanted to go again and by this time was getting bolder and even told me what position she wanted.
So whatta you gonna do! Round 2 it was, And what a Round 2 it was.

OVERALL
Harin is young and brand new to this so if you want an experienced girl who knows what she is doing and knows 1001 ways to pleasure you then Harin is not your best choice.
If you want a quick session, wham bam, fuck hard, get out of there, again Harin is not your best choice.
But if you have some patience and willing to take things slowly and gently then Harin is an amazing choice.
She is young and cute and so keen and enthusiatic and curious, and passionate.
She is very special - treat her well and enjoy!

rooter
09-08-2023, 04:23 PM
Not sure who I like more out of the two new young Korean girls Harin and Young.
Both are young and new to this job but that is where the similarities end.
Totally different looks, body, personality etc.
Oh and the other thing they have in common is they are both very genuine and natural and horny as fuck.
I will have to see them both again I think.

Jerminator
10-08-2023, 01:35 AM
:miao: i know who im seeing this weekend. thanks brother rooter :miao:

hornedbeast
10-08-2023, 09:10 AM
Bald n smooth for the first shift, wonderful. Gone are the days of wild untamed muff upon arrival off the Korean Air flight.

Themassageking
10-08-2023, 06:42 PM
Two young inexperienced Korean girls in a row.
Its been a very long time since I have seen that.
I saw Harin last night and Young tonight.
Lets start with Harin ...

LOOKS and BODY.
Harin is advertised as 18yo and that sounds pretty close to me, my guess is maybe 18 or 19 or 20 at most, but no more.
She is very small at around 155cm and super cute.
She has a slightly curvy body with a bit of meat around the hips ass and thighs, but it totally suits her and gives her that innocent cute teenager look. I think if she was skinny she would not be as cute.
Nice little B cup boobs, and her skin is ultra white and very soft and smooth and delicate.
Her pussy is fully lasered and so smooth and shiny.
Her face is very cute. She is not a glamour type but a really cute and pretty schoolgirl type of girl.
The pics on the website are very accurate and that is how she looks in real life.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
ZERO experience. First time ever doing this job. Just a couple of Korean boyfriends and that's it.
She has been in Sydney for a while studying, so her English is pretty good, but this is the first time she has tried this job.
Harin is very sweet and cute and innocent. I don't think you will find a sweeter, cuter, more innocent WL in all of Sydney.
She is super GFE and has a cheeky sense of humour.
But the main thing you need to know about this girl is that if you are nice and gentle with her and start off nice and slow she is a horny little demon, and you will be surprised how horny she is.

DFK and DATY
Lots of very sweet girlfriend kisses.
She started off slow and then the kisses got deeper and deeper. This girl really loves to kiss.
Harin's fresh shiny tight bald pussy is so nice to lick.
This girl is the opposite of FOAM,
She was actually trying her hardest to resist showing her pleasure and coming, but finally she gave in and it was very special.

BBBJ
Harin gives the BBBJ you would expect from a young inexperienced girl.
But the thing about Harin is she is super keen to learn and to please and follows instructions perfectly and pretty soon she was giving me a great BBBJ.
So good in fact that I had to stop her because I was going to blow and I really wanted to fuck that tight little bald pussy.

FUCKING
Harin is a very horny and enthusiastic girl but she is also very young and inexperienced and very tight.
So we had to start very slow and gentle and slowly build up.
She is not the girl to book if you want rough sex or fuck hard, and if you are big you are not even going to go half way in.
But if you are average size and can start off slow and gentle Harin is an amazing fuck - she is so passionate and horny and keen!

ROUND 2
I made it very clear to Harin that it was her first night and she should not exhaust herself too much too early and we could just chill for the next 15 minutes.
But she would have none of that. She wanted to go again and by this time was getting bolder and even told me what position she wanted.
So whatta you gonna do! Round 2 it was, And what a Round 2 it was.

OVERALL
Harin is young and brand new to this so if you want an experienced girl who knows what she is doing and knows 1001 ways to pleasure you then Harin is not your best choice.
If you want a quick session, wham bam, fuck hard, get out of there, again Harin is not your best choice.
But if you have some patience and willing to take things slowly and gently then Harin is an amazing choice.
She is young and cute and so keen and enthusiatic and curious, and passionate.
She is very special - treat her well and enjoy!

What days does she work

electron
10-08-2023, 09:49 PM
She is disappeared from the roster. Has she gone back to Korea?

rooter
14-08-2023, 01:19 PM
She is disappeared from the roster. Has she gone back to Korea?

She is back on the roster today bro

rooter
15-08-2023, 09:32 AM
What days does she work

It's a bit random which days she works bro.
She is studying in Sydney and so usually works the night shift and usually only 2 or 3 nights per week.