PDA

View Full Version : The Jammed- A Movie

Max Impact
14-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Has anyone watched this Australian movie "The Jammed"?

http://www.smh.com.au/tv/award-winners/the-jammed-2644549.html#ooid=94bXU5NDrkm9ZS0YznRJjiJuO-0xxwYA

"Inspired by Australian court transcripts and actual events, The Jammed is a thriller about human trafficking and the sex slave trade in Melbourne. As the story of a Chinese mother searching for her daughter unravels, the sinister workings of illegal prostitution and governmental deportation is exposed, filled with twists, revelations and heartbreak."

Sounds interesting.

Its on iTunes if you dont want the ads.

cisco
15-06-2012, 12:19 AM
any link to watch it for free bro?i don`t really much used itunes

Max Impact
15-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Yeah the link above IS free!

cisco
15-06-2012, 12:39 AM
thanx bro,...i think i should sleep now. catch u bro next time .
i though the link just the article of the movies so i did not click it..
oh ok thats the link for the movies, thanx for sharing bro
cheers

kingwally
15-06-2012, 09:58 AM
It was on SBS a few years ago and I think I saved it to a disc...might try to watch it again in the next few days.It was OK from my recollection.

punther
15-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Just watched it, not bad at all. Though the accents were inaccurate - the mother and daughter spoke English in Vietnamese accent where they should have been Chinese.

Max Impact
15-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Just watched it, not bad at all. Though the accents were inaccurate - the mother and daughter spoke English in Vietnamese accent where they should have been Chinese.

There is no way I would notice that! Good pickup.

Max Impact
15-06-2012, 10:13 PM
I got to watch this today on iTunes without the ads. Very powerful but no Happy Ending I'm sorry.

Just waiting for "Careless Love" to be released.