PDA

View Full Version : General talk Renwick massage

RO1312
09-08-2023, 02:52 PM
Wanting to try Renwick Massage, and the dragon tendon/prostate massage. As I have never experienced this before, is it worth shaving/ trimming the back side?

Is there a way a first timer can “prepare”

Hoping to get feedback from those that have experienced both techniques

danau
09-08-2023, 05:12 PM
I used to go there… first time was good for me and after that went multiple times but now I am not sure about their services as I think they have new girls…

Aussieguyinsf
09-08-2023, 06:43 PM
If you have a hairy ass then yes, definitely. I get my ass and tackle box lasered so no need. Importantly shit before hand and have a shower to get your bum hole squeaky clean. Do try all the services. Bit strange at first but you will enjoy. I’ve reviewed nearly everyone there so read and do your homework. Say hi Tiffany from me and let her know I helped you prep.

RO1312
09-08-2023, 10:37 PM
If you have a hairy ass then yes, definitely. I get my ass and tackle box lasered so no need. Importantly shit before hand and have a shower to get your bum hole squeaky clean. Do try all the services. Bit strange at first but you will enjoy. I’ve reviewed nearly everyone there so read and do your homework. Say hi Tiffany from me and let her know I helped you prep.

Ive convinced myself it’s for “health benefits”. I’m tired of being cautious, getting out of your comfort zone can do wonders