PDA

View Full Version : Other Midnight Delight - Elle

Pussyeater13
09-08-2023, 03:53 PM
Wanted to have something a bit different so headed to Midnight Delight in Parramatta.

Arrived and headed up the stairs at the main entrance - two potential punters ahead of me.
They were waiting at the door a few seconds before the mamasan got to the door. For some reason they asked if it was open or closed (because of the wait), she just stood there stone faced, after awhile moved them aside for me to enter, then told them to basically leave. Fine for me but good indication of what she's like.

Enter and she says two ladies (one Aussie, one Thai) available- other Aussie is out and back in 10.
I met the two ladies and asked to wait for the third, she seemed fine with this although once I'd picked a girl and was going to pay she said very annoyedly I'd wasted 15 minutes. Awful attitude, would not return here on her style alone.

Can't pay by card, when I went to get cash out the girl I'd chosen was told to stand next to me while I pull out $. Unsure why, again not great.

Anyway picked Elle (Heloise?), cute British girl, light brown hair, nice big boobs and a lovely slightly larger ass that I was after. She seemed friendly and was happy to detail what she offered.
Once in the room, shower solo and she returned and the time is on.

She's nice enough but not what I'm looking for in the end. As she and I later discussed, intimacy in this sector just isn't there (anymore?). A bit of eye contact, barely any touching. CBJ was fine, probably harder to succeed because the lack of intimacy is a turn off for me.
Cowgirl didn't work great but switched to Doggy and after some work, managed to enjoy her beautiful ass jiggling with every thrust and finished.
Throughout she's nice but very absent.
She was good conversation after, talking about the sector etc.
Nothing against her, but it's probably what ends my short punting career, another post coming on that.

WIR? the establishment in general? No. Elle? Sure if you're into a cute white girl with a nice bigger ass.

Boommm
12-09-2023, 01:30 PM
Hi mate, whats was the total damage $$?

longlife
29-01-2024, 02:09 AM
Wanted to have something a bit different so headed to Midnight Delight in Parramatta.

Arrived and headed up the stairs at the main entrance - two potential punters ahead of me.
They were waiting at the door a few seconds before the mamasan got to the door. For some reason they asked if it was open or closed (because of the wait), she just stood there stone faced, after awhile moved them aside for me to enter, then told them to basically leave. Fine for me but good indication of what she's like.

Enter and she says two ladies (one Aussie, one Thai) available- other Aussie is out and back in 10.
I met the two ladies and asked to wait for the third, she seemed fine with this although once I'd picked a girl and was going to pay she said very annoyedly I'd wasted 15 minutes. Awful attitude, would not return here on her style alone.

Can't pay by card, when I went to get cash out the girl I'd chosen was told to stand next to me while I pull out $. Unsure why, again not great.

Anyway picked Elle (Heloise?), cute British girl, light brown hair, nice big boobs and a lovely slightly larger ass that I was after. She seemed friendly and was happy to detail what she offered.
Once in the room, shower solo and she returned and the time is on.

She's nice enough but not what I'm looking for in the end. As she and I later discussed, intimacy in this sector just isn't there (anymore?). A bit of eye contact, barely any touching. CBJ was fine, probably harder to succeed because the lack of intimacy is a turn off for me.
Cowgirl didn't work great but switched to Doggy and after some work, managed to enjoy her beautiful ass jiggling with every thrust and finished.
Throughout she's nice but very absent.
She was good conversation after, talking about the sector etc.
Nothing against her, but it's probably what ends my short punting career, another post coming on that.

WIR? the establishment in general? No. Elle? Sure if you're into a cute white girl with a nice bigger ass.

awesome man solid AR that gives us punters the what needs to be said without saying it. 10/10