PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville J Seika Great DD

Meng
10-08-2023, 09:45 AM
So firstly just a word of warning beforehand everyone. She's quite curvy/chubby. If you're into skinny girls then she's probably not the right girl for you. Those tits do come at a cost.

Anyways was feeling horny so popped into 42G without a booking and had a lineup. There hasn't been a lot of girls in the line up recently but decided to go for Seika since she seems quite bubbly personality wise. Paid the 1 hour and she came and led me to the room. We did a standard wash and mouth wash and it was onto the bed.

Her tits again are large and natural but they do come at a price in terms of her being chubby. Still she's got a nice looking face and nice hair. We started off with some nice DFK so a huge tick for me. The DFK was sensual and had lots of tongue before she slowly started moving down to my tits for a cat bath and then down to my cock. BBBJ was good. Nothing too much to speak to but then she got me to lift my legs up and went to town dragon drilling my asshole. Like no reservations, tongue straight into my ass. I've never been a fan of it but the two amazing times were this session and one with Sara Otani. Afterwards she was like I want to sex you so it was on with the dom (she put it on with her mouth) and hopped on for some CG. Comes down for some more DFK as we fucked and then switched to mish. She would lick my nipples as we fucked before I DFKed her and pumped to conclusion. It definitely wasn't my best performance but as a DFK fan it really got me over the line.

We cuddled and chatted a bit. She seems like a very spiritual person. Says she can tell my fortune and we had a good chat about fortunes and ghosts and curses etc. Gave me a nice massage and it was so fun chatting with her that I extended for another half hour for her to BBBJ me for another round. Allowed me to gently gently perch up her head and guide the tempo of the BBBJ but again I knew I wasn't going to cum a second round just from BBBJ so I got her to come up and DFK me and cat bath me while I wanked to another shot.

We chatted some more and then it was time for me to head out. Overall it was a good session. She's super friendly and very service orientated. Again not the best body but the service made up for it.

42Gladesville
10-08-2023, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the after report Meng !

She is definitely service orientated :love:

personaa
11-08-2023, 07:46 AM
Thanks Meng, Is she tall and young (at least not being over 30). Your description of her sounds very much like what I prefer to see in Asian girls (Tall and Curvy,) just the opposite to what I like in Caucasians!

Looking forward checking her out this weekend if my regular not working

Meng
11-08-2023, 02:48 PM
Thanks Meng, Is she tall and young (at least not being over 30). Your description of her sounds very much like what I prefer to see in Asian girls (Tall and Curvy,) just the opposite to what I like in Caucasians!

Looking forward checking her out this weekend if my regular not working

Bro. Her stats are on the website. At 155cm, she's definitely not tall lol.

personaa
12-08-2023, 01:31 AM
Lol, yeah 155cm is definitely short! I was excited about planning to see a tall curvy Asian girl but not anymore!