PDA

View Full Version : Lalabell's Ellie late night treat

DrML202
10-08-2023, 08:56 PM
Person's Name: Ellie

Establishment: Lalabells 18 Ferndell Street South Granville

Month/Year of Visit : August 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: www.granvillebrothel.com.au WeChat ID Lalabells18

Phone: 0452 178 168

Hours of Business: 10:00 am til late

Rates: 45mins $210

Service: Diamond

Size/shape: Slim, dark brown straight shoulder length hair, decent size tits, shaven.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I wanted to book Ellie many times but she works late nights and I usually go in the afternoons. I finally had the chance to book her as I was going for late night punt. I opted for 45 minutes diamond service. Arrived at the shop and saw the amazing receptionist Jenny. We talked for a bit then Ellie came and took me to the room. Ellie looks much younger than in her photos and I can assure you they are real. Had a quick shower with Ellie joined she teased me with her ass and stroked my cock and some DFK. Ellie dried me up and we got onto the bed for some passionate 69, her pussy tasted good. I stopped and asked her to go deeper sucking my cock and she obliged going deep and holding then coming up for some air, great saliva action. I was ready to fuck her now so turned her around and she domed me up and squatted on my cock bouncing away while I sucked on her hard nipples. Ellie enjoys a nipple suck as I can tell from her squeezing my head each time I sucked on her nipple. Time for a position change and I was almost ready to blow so we finished with missionary then we laid together for a few minutes. Ellie is a sweet girl she makes you feel that you're the only person in her world.