PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bush Mountain, Pattaya

Its_Trev
10-08-2023, 09:36 PM
A friend tried a few girls on Bush Mountain, Pattaya. These girls basically provide services to interstate bus drivers who park on the Bush Mountain Road. The rooms are shacks made from building scrap and from what I saw on a drive past is pretty gross. Prices about 300 baht (15AUD)

I do stoop low, but not that low. Covid may have finished forever. Bush Mountain, so posting this info. Near the big Pattaya Sign.

Google Map https://goo.gl/maps/L9jJDgFRDmgTUtgu6

Hidden Python
14-08-2023, 04:44 PM
There are a few videos online about this, most of these girls suffer some sort of addiction, or have some nasty STI,
So that’s a holiday gift you really don’t want to bring home with you

gayorg
15-08-2023, 04:05 PM
Yeezus I was just reading about this on another forum and wondered what it was. They were talking about picking up girls from there.

16-08-2023, 04:17 AM
Yeezus I was just reading about this on another forum and wondered what it was. They were talking about picking up girls from there.

Send the link please it sounds intriguing. The videos I saw on YouTube are horrific

Hidden Python
16-08-2023, 05:06 PM
100% there are a lot nicer places to meet girls in Pattaya, I was staying with my GF at the Hilton and I like waking up early and going for a walk, I got hit up by many girls when I was by myself, at Starbucks the barber shop and even in the mall food court

Steve88
16-08-2023, 11:40 PM
Why would anyone fly all the way to Pattaya and then go to Bush Mountain? Real thrill seekers or mad.

gayorg
27-08-2023, 10:07 PM
Send the link please it sounds intriguing. The videos I saw on YouTube are horrific

It was on the Pattaya reddit page. Just search bush mountain in that forum