PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville K Dana - Small, thin blonde girl with bracers.

NightShift
11-08-2023, 09:31 PM
My 3rd session with K Dana.

I’ve already done a quick 5/5 review of K Dana in a different multi review thread. But I want to do a full review because she just gave me incredible service again tonight.

All 3 of the sessions have been the same excellent service. Except: only my 2nd + 3rd session with K Dana: she gave me rimming (and it isn’t in her profile description, so she might not do it for you) anyway all visits have been 2 rounds: Round 1 missionary or cowgirl sex, Round 2 BBBJ,HJ CIM.

K Dana (3rd session):

Wearing a tight white dress, no underwear. Blonde hair and heels. Big eyes and she has braces. Big hug and DFKing from the beginning. She Playing K-pop music on her phone. Her profile photos make her look bigger and taller But she is very small and petite. No problem at all. Also no tattoos and fully shaved.(yes!)

Shower:
DFK, BBBJ in the shower. Great.

Round 1:
So much DFK, she has so much energy and she wants to kiss more than me. Awesome attitude! DFK, BBBJ and ball sucking HJ with lotion. I love her looking at me while shes sucking…Wonderful. Pussy slide then back to BBBJ and ball sucking + HJ with lotion = hard!

Sex:
She puts the condom on with her mouth. (Excellent) And then cowgirl sex. DFK in cowgirl. I cum while I’m fully inside her and she DFKing me… great.

She cleans me with baby wipes so very slowly and carefully. THEN she sucks my cock again to get all the cum out of me. Wow!

Massage:
My feet to my shoulders with lotion then cathbath. Yes! So nice after a relaxing massage THEN Rimming! Yes!! Wonderful little bonus ending to the Catbath. (Rimming isn’t in her profile as a service she provides, so she might not do it for you)

Round 2:
BBBJ, DFK, ball sucking + HJ with lotion

Sex:
Missionary, I’m all inside her she folds her legs and I hold her hands down and we kiss a lot then she hugs me then… we go into BBBJ, HJ CIM finish. Excellent CIM : I’m all inside her mouth right before I cum, wonderful how she sucks it all out.

Massage:
again but this time my Legs and my feet. Then kissing then the buzzer.

Shower:
DFKing again while she’s cleaning me in the shower.

We get dressed while “I AM” by K-pop girl group IVE is playing on her phone. We kiss and hug and say our goodbyes…

5/5

$300 for 1 hour. Excellent service

So do You want a little girl with braces? Pick K Dana! She’s great!

My 3rd visit and I already want to go bAck to see her again!

Footballpunter
11-08-2023, 10:02 PM
hmm I don't remember she had braces when I saw her in June. Sounds like you had fun tho. cheers

NightShift
12-08-2023, 08:39 AM
Yeah same, K Dana didn’t have braces 2 months ago when I last saw her. She must of got them recently.

White coloured braces. Helps make her look younger too. I didn’t feel them at all during DFK or during BBBJ.

NightShift
17-08-2023, 07:05 PM
K Dana 4th session quick review:

I just finished my 4th session with K Dana!

(She looked smokin’ hot today wearing a little grey/black tight dress and She wasn’t wearing underwear again today too)

She gave incredible service again! And this session was pretty much exactly the same as my 3rd session review.
The Same great routine: shower BBBJ, round 1 sex (missionary), massage/cat bath, round 2 (BBBJ/HJ/CIM), massage then shower. The same excellent service.

Except 1 difference this session:
The Round 1 and 2 BBBJ - K Dana added a little bonus: she did try a BBBJ with no hands AND balls deep! Wow!

Looking at her do BBBJ was great, then her trying out a “no hands” version of it = super hard! And it felt so good her doing balls deep BBBJ with no hands = she’s incredible!! And she looked super hot doing it too when she looks at me..

K Dana is still providing excellent service! I’m very happy I picked her again today.

5/5! (4th visit)

If you like small little girls with braces, drop what your doing, go to the shop and pick K Dana.

cman01
22-08-2023, 07:52 PM
Sounds great, will have to check her out.

Marrickvill_5
24-08-2023, 11:23 AM
Dana is working today

Come to meet slim and nice service girl

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com