PDA

View Full Version : General talk Man not guilty of sexual, indecent assault at Sydney massage parlour

13-08-2023, 05:00 PM
Not sure if this was posted already... but interesting read

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/man-not-guilty-of-sexual-indecent-assault-at-sydney-massage-parlour-20221209-p5c4yv.html

GoldfishMan
13-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Yeah, this was posted before.

I don't know about you, but the conclusion of the trial did not leave me feeling safe as a punter. He was found not guilty because they couldn't prove the alleged actions took place.

wilisno
13-08-2023, 06:40 PM
I wonder what the verdict would be even if they prove it did happen if it’s a known RnT place with extras, and he can show some forum reviews ?

I guess that’s why the jury found him not guilty.

13-08-2023, 06:47 PM
Yeah, this was posted before.

I don't know about you, but the conclusion of the trial did not leave me feeling safe as a punter. He was found not guilty because they couldn't prove the alleged actions took place.

I think as long as you respect boundaries you should be OK... but this must've been an Aussie ML imho. A lot of Western women do like to complain and juries will generally take their side.

13-08-2023, 06:49 PM
I wonder what the verdict would be even if they prove it did happen if it’s a known RnT place with extras, and he can show some forum reviews ?

I guess that’s why the jury found him not guilty.

Not guilty but he's been named and photographed... His reputation has been damaged forever which is another type of sentence. Meanwhile the ML enjoys anonymity.

wilisno
13-08-2023, 06:53 PM
I think as long as you respect boundaries you should be OK... but this must've been an Aussie ML imho. A lot of Western women do like to complain and juries will generally take their side.

Yep, when a girl says no, it means no.

tpol
13-08-2023, 07:28 PM
He probably didn't give enough tips

This part was weird

Cooper’s partner, advertising creative Misa McConnell, said she met him towards the end of 2019 after he divorced his previous partner. She said the acts he had been accused of were “not Matt” and were “not his actions”.

How would she know?

aussiegaigin
13-08-2023, 07:52 PM
I wonder if he got divorced because of this?

Hidden Python
13-08-2023, 09:33 PM
Idiot must of used his credit card with his name on it and forgot to turn off his caller id when he made his booking
That’s why you only pay cash and park your car around the corner where they can’t get your rego,
Either way he’s totally screwed, his legal bill would of been $$$$$ huge, and his misses will no longer trust him,
Wouldn’t be surprised if he even lost his job because of the rape charges,

ReginaldBubbles
13-08-2023, 10:15 PM
Not sure what she's got to gain by making it up

personaa
13-08-2023, 11:03 PM
Can't understand why he is photographed while being declared as innocent and his name being published!! This is weird.

Ghost2hauntU
13-08-2023, 11:10 PM
Can't understand why he is photographed while being declared as innocent and his name being published!! This is weird.

Yeah everyone now knows what he gets up to lol.

Next job interview- “Oh I know you, you’re that guy who got whacked off and accused by some whore of raping her. Innocent or not, you’re a piece of shit. But psssst….it’s ok, I won’t tell anyone.”

But still, what gets me is how he got caught in the first place. Does he like look up into the security cameras or present his ID? I always have my head down to the floor and wear a hood.

woodland
13-08-2023, 11:15 PM
Not guilty but he's been named and photographed... His reputation has been damaged forever which is another type of sentence. Meanwhile the ML enjoys anonymity.

Precisely. My heart goes out for M Cooper.

Perhaps he needs to do a DB Cooper now

woodland
13-08-2023, 11:16 PM

Ask Georgina Mitchell - the reporter who wrote the article.

BDU
14-08-2023, 11:24 AM
Pleased to see the judge affirmed that consent laws apply in all situations but also find it odd the ML did not cut the session then and there. To be fair I know a lot of Mamasans cut corners with duty of care to the MLs because they are worried about their business suffering from such incidents especially those that are not licensed. So I understand the dilemma the lady was in in this case.
Not sure what the answer is other than making the industry more mainstream so it affords the workers all the protections they deserve.

GoldfishMan
14-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Not sure what she's got to gain by making it up

Maybe nothing but satisfaction. Hell hath no fury…

ReginaldBubbles
14-08-2023, 12:59 PM
Maybe nothing but satisfaction. Hell hath no fury…

So she went through the stress and trauma of the whole court process just because she was scorned?

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2023, 01:18 PM
Idiot must of used his credit card with his name on it and forgot to turn off his caller id when he made his booking
That’s why you only pay cash and park your car around the corner where they can’t get your rego,
Either way he’s totally screwed, his legal bill would of been $$$$$ huge, and his misses will no longer trust him,
Wouldn’t be surprised if he even lost his job because of the rape charges,

You haven’t read the article?

His partner was also named and she was supporting him: this is not Matt, he won’t do that.

The accused was divorced and this partner they met in 2019. Interesting to see so much details were exposed.

The massage parlour is a licensed place according to the judge so nothing illegal there, and the ML was performing nude body slides at the time when she accused the punter touching her vagina with his mouth…… lol

Obviously none of us would know exactly what had happened inside the room and under what sets of circumstances.

But as Bro Wil said, no means no. And any MLs and WLs has the right to say no or change their mind half way, we just all have to respect that.

Just like you can’t force yourself into your wife or girlfriend too, right ?

Respects and honour,

Cheers

Nelly69
14-08-2023, 03:48 PM
I totally agree about the no means no, need to have respect the ML. I've heard of lots of bad stories with bad punter behavior from MLs.

What I fear is that this sets a precedence, malicious ML can weaponize this and drag your face and name through the mud as a form or blackmail. Like others have said, once you have been accused. Even though you are innocent, you are forever guilty until proven innocent in anything related with the opposite sex.

Anyway, now I am thinking twice about using WeChat when booking. haha

GoldfishMan
14-08-2023, 05:39 PM
Yeah well I have a some opinions to voice but I don't think this is the right forum to do it about this case.

Considering that any number of angst ridden, prone-to-violence punter fools could be reading this forum. Know what I mean?

ReginaldBubbles
14-08-2023, 06:55 PM
malicious ML can weaponize this and drag your face and name through the mud as a form or blackmail. Like others have said, once you have been accused.

This is extremely unlikely. Unless you're a cunt who acts without consent and against a woman's instructions then you've got nothing to worry about.
I reckon that despite the judge's directions the jury would've definitely taken the woman's profession into account.

Nelly69
14-08-2023, 08:11 PM
This is extremely unlikely. Unless you're a cunt who acts without consent and against a woman's instructions then you've got nothing to worry about.
I reckon that despite the judge's directions the jury would've definitely taken the woman's profession into account.

yeah look I think its unlikely. but just take one crazy ML to ruin your life....

frisson
15-08-2023, 12:07 AM
I'm not as confident as others on this thread
It doesn't take much for a ML/WL to make a complaint, she may do this for a few reasons
He probably used his phone to make the booking, unless he was apprehended at the scene
Never ever use your own phone number
Burner phone is better
Shops can track you down if you book using your phone

Be careful those punters who push boundaries and are disrespectful even for 10 seconds. Also those clingy punters who start threads 'I have feelings for a WL' need to be careful not to step over a line

HamzaNunez
15-10-2023, 04:50 AM
Seeing how it affected my friend was a stark reminder of how important it is to understand the legal ramifications and the emotional toll it can take. It's not just about the legal aspect; it's about the personal turmoil someone goes through in such situations.In case you or anyone you know ever faces such a situation, it's vital to have access to resources that can provide guidance and support. The source I found, which I shared with my friend, provided some valuable insights into how to cope and seek help when you're being sextorted (https://digitalinvestigation.com/sextortion). It highlighted the importance of reaching out to law enforcement, a therapist, or support groups, as well as maintaining documentation of the incidents.