PDA

View Full Version : General talk Appreciation for shops roster real pics in mini dress

DownUnda
14-08-2023, 10:01 AM
Being punting for a while and having some random experience I see that the shops that are getting more and more successful are the ones that post real photos with the ML in their shops with their hot mini dress , showing her legs and the occasional panty peak.

It’s way hotter than fake pics from Chinese blogs or tik tok models . Special mention to 200 Stanmore , Le Soleil, Parramatta Blossom, 227 North Strathfield

Ghost2hauntU
17-08-2023, 02:05 AM
Yep totally agree. And applies to FS shops equally.
Been going as far as offering my photography services to the managers of shops over the years. But less than a handful ever saw the value.

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2023, 02:40 AM
Being punting for a while and having some random experience I see that the shops that are getting more and more successful are the ones that post real photos with the ML in their shops with their hot mini dress , showing her legs and the occasional panty peak.

It’s way hotter than fake pics from Chinese blogs or tik tok models . Special mention to 200 Stanmore , Le Soleil, Parramatta Blossom, 227 North Strathfield

227 Broadway all posted real photos of their girls taken inside the shop .

Cheers

Ps. The Best of the Best photos did come from 227 NSM on my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒,

One of those photos were actually taken by yours truly, no prize guessing which one though……. Hah

My no. 1 girl Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 baby !

https://i.ibb.co/TrHx2Vr/Processed-with-MOLDIV.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/hG1Km4Fr/City-Special-Nude-massage-from-70-including-bbj-happy-ending-11.jpg

Johnisfun1969
17-08-2023, 06:39 AM
Mate we all know your attraction for big melons. It’s obvious the one you have taken. Sometimes it’s great to look back at your collection and reminisce of the time you could not cup them in your hands. Hahaha

Massagecreep
17-08-2023, 08:38 AM
Post is by Lungor not Ahlungor - is there an impostor??

wachumba
17-08-2023, 11:19 AM

They might be more real being taken in the shop but most are still photoshopped to make the girl look younger, slimmer or bigger boobs. Some photos are quite obvious that they have photoshopped, particularly Le Soleil.

Ghost2hauntU
17-08-2023, 02:35 PM
They might be more real being taken in the shop but most are still photoshopped to make the girl look younger, slimmer or bigger boobs. Some photos are quite obvious that they have photoshopped, particularly Le Soleil.

The fugliest editing I’ve seen by far is when they make the head small out of bb proportion to her body. Look like a cartoon character. Keep it raw and real I says.