PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Fei Fei @ 5* City

wilisno
13-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Report dated 23/01/2011

Planned to drive to aim for the Sky, but found myself Fei (fly in Cantonese) to the 5 Stars today. Sky is off today! And it turned out to be a mind blowing experience.

Fei Fei is just another version of Moon the Great. Similar body shape, beautiful smooth skin just like Moon's, shapely b-cups, even nicer bootie! Some people may find her tattoo on her chest that extends over her shoulder and a smaller one at one side of her tummy a bit distracting, but I can assure you they don't pose any problems on her silky smooth skin. And if you pass her up because of that, you don't know what you have missed out on.

Just like Moon, Fei Fei made me feel like we've known each other forever right from the start, she speaks Cantonese with perfect HK accent. Sorry to bring Moon up all the time, But Moon is the benchmark for all to measure. Just like Moon, Fei Fei can discuss serious issues as well as dirty talks, she actually made me talk dirty or maybe dirtier.

After shower, she started with a very wet catbath which is different than all the rest, her tongue was doing this tapping motions all along while she was moving around my body. Here I must confess that I'm guilty to let her do a bit of DD, just to find out how she's gonna do it, because instead of turning you face down, she just swam down south with her tongue until she was at the right position, then she lifted my left leg up and put it over her body, and before I knew it, she was attacking the DD region no end! I nearly didn't want to stop her if not for a guilty conscience!

BBBJ was approached with such appetite and perfection, there's nothing she did that I wanted her to stop. And gradually she worked me into a state of frenzy, so I started to simulate rough play, and she played along with it. At one stage, she was yelling "HELP" in Cantonese so loud I was worried some security guy might break down the door and tried to find out what's happening! Giggles and laughters through out the whole session, I'm smiling even now when I think of her.

It's true that a good girl can make you last longer, we were at it for longer than I care to remember, and eventually I had to ask for a CIM because time was running out. Time just flew by so quickly with a girl like that. Return? You bet.

One thing I have to mention, when I was waiting for FeiFei, AJ came out to fetch her booking, her big smile when she saw me already set the mood of my day!

wilisno
13-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Report dated 05/03/2011

Reading my first report of Fei Fei has put a smile on my face even now ! Two days ago, after reading bro Iexperiment's description of Fei Fei's backside " jelly bum", I've been waiting anxiously to get a chance to see heer again, so I went today !

Just to relived the whole experience again, but this time I knew what to expect, still I found it so enjoyable to caress her super smooth skin, soft body anywhere you touch, lovely B-cups, and the " jelly bum " haha.

She knows what you want, and she knows how to leave you in control without losing it, and at the same time leave you no time to rest, lol. When she was riding me like she was born in the wild wild west, she asked: What do you call this? I said cowgirl. And when she sensed she was pushing me too hard, she stopped to turn around, giving me enough time to regroup, then off she went again and asked: " and this ? I said: reverse cowgirl. Although she was riding hard, but it was cushioned by her jelly bum, so there's no crash of bones at all, and the view was priceless !

She switched positions till the bell went, then gave me a CIM, done to perfection, not the cum and run type, but lingered for a while longer type.

The conclusion is : there's only one thing this girl is not capable of: disappointing someone !

woraix
14-03-2012, 07:25 PM
She's one of my favorites and can't wait for her coming back.

abacab
14-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Fei Fei is by far my 5* favourite ... though I did have some really dirty slutty times with Candy, of the big cunt lips and massive nipples!

Jj999
14-03-2012, 09:26 PM
I believe, she is everyone's favourite! :smile:
I don't think there is anyone having session with FeiFei and end up disappointed, or having a bad time! She always smiles, I've never seen her in a bad mood!

wilisno
14-03-2012, 10:31 PM
I believe, she is everyone's favourite! :smile:
I don't think there is anyone having session with FeiFei and end up disappointed, or having a bad time! She always smiles, I've never seen her in a bad mood!

Correction, she dosen't always smile, she always laughs out loud !

Jj999
14-03-2012, 11:50 PM
Correction, she dosen't always smile, she always laughs out loud !

Oh yes, literally laughs out loud.
Hahaha.

formula44
16-03-2012, 10:52 AM
WTF with the spam ???

woraix
05-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Fei Fei is coming back this Sunday!

splash
06-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Exciting isn't it?

She and Moon now officially the only girls I see

Now that "she's" no longer there.... *sigh*

I'm going to sleep.

wilisno
06-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Expecting a race on Sunday between splash and Jj999 ! :miao:

Jj999
06-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Expecting a race on Sunday between splash and Jj999 ! :miao:

Whoever win, the winner is the guy who is slick and fast enough to book her at 2P.M on Sunday..
Damn..

Maybe I won't see her on her first day. Someone has gotten the 'first blood' already.. :smile:

splash
06-04-2012, 12:38 AM
He won it already... I won't be seeing her for a bit...

Blew my money on Moon and Niko the week before that.

Plus I'm away this weekend.

wilisno
06-04-2012, 02:18 AM
Whoever win, the winner is the guy who is slick and fast enough to book her at 2P.M on Sunday..
Damn..

Maybe I won't see her on her first day. Someone has gotten the 'first blood' already.. :smile:

It's not me ! lol

Jj999
06-04-2012, 03:02 AM
It's not me ! lol

Lol.
I didn't say anything accusing you as that slick and fast guy. :smile:

Now, I know, there is very good chance, that the guy who made the booking is you.
:miao:

Jj999
08-04-2012, 05:58 PM
FEIFEI

The New LOOK

Upgraded version?
She doesn't wanna lose to Apple's products.

5 Star City
09-04-2012, 10:26 AM
The new Sophisticated feifei

cgt
16-04-2012, 03:35 PM
How come Fei Fei is not in the roster for a long time, more than a week?

wilisno
16-04-2012, 03:57 PM

Haha, you're only after the Queens ! ;)

stevodog
16-04-2012, 07:47 PM

yes i was wondering as well.Also New girl Amber has been off roster for more than a week?

sinchankeren
16-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Finally she is back on line...

splash
16-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Guys just wait another week I guess... its only been one week for Fei Fei.

wilisno
16-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Guys just wait another week I guess... its only been one week for Fei Fei.

Just bumped into her tonight, not working, looking a bit unwell ! Still laughing though !

splash
16-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Probably just adjusting to the unstable Sydney weather since she did JUST come back from Holiday.

splash
28-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Still the best regardless of whatever the situation.

Take care Fei!

Alexlim
29-06-2012, 01:55 AM
After I was blessed by Jamie angel :love:and reborn already.:fire:
I want to rematch with queen soon.:miao: because I couldn't forget the best bbbj that I've never gotten before. Evenif that time I was temporary disable and didn't cum, I could feel the best bbbj.

She gave me a wild, she treated me as I was raped and she is my queen. I will be your slave:miao:

Even if I got the new queen 741, I must have regular food.742 If no main course, the dessert 743will not necessary

doubleunique
16-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Fei fei is a really cool girl and eager to please, her bbj is spectacular. Actually all the 5* girls are all quite cool and fun to talk with as well as sex.

splash
16-07-2012, 06:31 AM
Actually all the 5* girls are all quite cool and fun to talk with as well as sex.

This is what separates 5 Star from the majority of the other places

wilisno
16-07-2012, 06:57 AM
This is what separates 5 Star from the majority of the other places
Fei Fei is one of the smartest girls behind that playful front ! ;) ;) ;)

doubleunique
16-07-2012, 03:31 PM
All the 5* girls are actually quite smart i think. Service and attitude is always top notch.

wilisno
30-07-2012, 11:29 PM
FeiFei

Needs Laughing Partners Today
Hahahahahahahahaha ...... kakakakakakakakakakakaka .....

wilisno
06-08-2012, 06:59 PM
I need a good laugh lately !

Babypup
28-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Hi boys, i am new to punting and just visited fei fei last friday.

This is actually my first AR report.

I have fallen in love :)

wilisno
28-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi boys, i am new to punting and just visited fei fei last friday.

This is actually my first AR report.

I have fallen in love :)
Fallen in love with Fei Fei ? That's easy ! Hahahahaha !

Babypup
29-08-2012, 02:40 PM
She always ask "how do you want me"

A treat for all the boys, very pleasant and enjoyable.

When is Fei fei in next, definitely have to see her again.

Capt Calm
17-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Where has this loverly lady gone ?
she hasn't been on the roster for weeks

Capt Calm
18-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Good for her.........hope she is happy, I will miss her though

splash
18-09-2012, 10:14 PM
One more left for me :(

Alexlim
18-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Oh my queen. Good luck

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2z7tlxwMxBo

wilisno
24-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Wow wow wow ! Finally !!! :miao:

splash
25-09-2012, 11:34 AM
wowzas!
It has been too long!

wilisno
25-09-2012, 07:54 PM
The Queen

Starting NOW

Booking Advisable
Where's bro Splash !!! ;) ;) ;)

splash
25-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Hopefully weekend.

undershirt
27-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Having just finished the Sydney Tough Mudder thought it appropriate to spend a little time recuperating at 5*... having only ever punted in QLD I was shivering with anticipation of receiving a thorough full service. I was so eager tried ringing at 10am to make a booking but to my dismay no answer. After what seemed an eternity I finally made contact with Sam who told me he only had 4 girls available Venus, Summer and Fei Fei (can't remember the 4th). I was devastated... how do I chose..? I LOVE Korean girls but having read so many excellent AR's on Fei Fei it was a no brainer plus the fact she'd just come back from holidays it was fate.

Having previously cased out the place earlier in the day I knew I was only a 10 minute walk away so quick shower and shave, damn it still have over 40mins to kill before my session... decided to knock back a couple Fat Yaks to settle the nerves. I rock up at approximately 4.23pm and I'm cordially welcomed by Sam who shows me through to the meeting area. He apologises for there only being a few girls available but I understand most girls don't start till later.. it's cool, I get the opportunity to experience one of the legends of 5*. Sam offers me some tea while he gets the girls organised, Summer pops out.. GOD DAMN it she's gorgeous, I say "annyong" which results in fits of laughter... a minute later Venus and Fei Fei come out to greet me. I'll admit if Fei Fei was in a traditional line up she wouldn't be my first choice, have this kimchi/long black hair fetish...

Its time for business, Fei Fei takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the main room at which point we're instantly best friends showering together. Its hard to describe but Fei Fei's ability to set one at ease borders on super human... and that laugh is just out of this world. Out of the shower and its straight into some light DFK which sets the mood instantly. She asks me to lie face down for my first cat bath progressing down south for some DD which I've only ever read about... me like it. I explained coming from QLD its all very safe at which point she jokes about putting on a condom for my BJ, HELL NO..!! I want my BBBJ, oh fuck me that feels SO good, more please! Almost at the point of eruption I suggest we don the raincoat for a little in and out action. Not wanting to explode too quickly I withdraw and dine away at the Y... Fei Fei tastes delicious. I decide its time for cowboys and indians and switch where at which point I can feel I'm drawing close to... fuck it take that Fei Fei. I pump away, draining every last drop ,Fei Fei keeps grinding away.. after several minutes Fei Fei asks if I'd like to go doggy but I confess I'd already climaxed...

Well pull ourselves apart and lie together and talk like we're a real couple. I now understand how easy it would be to fall in love with girls of 5*, Fei Fei has turned the term GFE into an art form.

Cheers
Undershirt

wilisno
27-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Having just finished the Sydney Tough Mudder thought it appropriate to spend a little time recuperating at 5*... having only ever punted in QLD I was shivering with anticipation of receiving a thorough full service. I was so eager tried ringing at 10am to make a booking but to my dismay no answer. After what seemed an eternity I finally made contact with Sam who told me he only had 4 girls available Venus, Summer and Fei Fei (can't remember the 4th). I was devastated... how do I chose..? I LOVE Korean girls but having read so many excellent AR's on Fei Fei it was a no brainer plus the fact she'd just come back from holidays it was fate.

Having previously cased out the place earlier in the day I knew I was only a 10 minute walk away so quick shower and shave, damn it still have over 40mins to kill before my session... decided to knock back a couple Fat Yaks to settle the nerves. I rock up at approximately 4.23pm and I'm cordially welcomed by Sam who shows me through to the meeting area. He apologises for there only being a few girls available but I understand most girls don't start till later.. it's cool, I get the opportunity to experience one of the legends of 5*. Sam offers me some tea while he gets the girls organised, Summer pops out.. GOD DAMN it she's gorgeous, I say "annyong" which results in fits of laughter... a minute later Venus and Fei Fei come out to greet me. I'll admit if Fei Fei was in a traditional line up she wouldn't be my first choice, have this kimchi/long black hair fetish...

Its time for business, Fei Fei takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the main room at which point we're instantly best friends showering together. Its hard to describe but Fei Fei's ability to set one at ease borders on super human... and that laugh is just out of this world. Out of the shower and its straight into some light DFK which sets the mood instantly. She asks me to lie face down for my first cat bath progressing down south for some DD which I've only ever read about... me like it. I explained coming from QLD its all very safe at which point she jokes about putting on a condom for my BJ, HELL NO..!! I want my BBBJ, oh fuck me that feels SO good, more please! Almost at the point of eruption I suggest we don the raincoat for a little in and out action. Not wanting to explode too quickly I withdraw and dine away at the Y... Fei Fei tastes delicious. I decide its time for cowboys and indians and switch where at which point I can feel I'm drawing close to... fuck it take that Fei Fei. I pump away, draining every last drop ,Fei Fei keeps grinding away.. after several minutes Fei Fei asks if I'd like to go doggy but I confess I'd already climaxed...

Well pull ourselves apart and lie together and talk like we're a real couple. I now understand how easy it would be to fall in love with girls of 5*, Fei Fei has turned the term GFE into an art form.

Cheers
Undershirt
Haha, Qld bro ! You came, you saw, you got conquered by Fei Fei ! ;) ;) ;)

Jj999
27-09-2012, 05:22 PM

Cheers
Undershirt

There are still heaps to explore at 5* bro.
It's never ending spiral of high quality ladies there..
Although, I wouldn't dispute the fact that FeiFei is in a class of her own in some area. Unreal. :miao:

Ask bro Wilisno about the $20 bet..
Hahahaha.

wilisno
27-09-2012, 07:10 PM
There are still heaps to explore at 5* bro.
It's never ending spiral of high quality ladies there..
Although, I wouldn't dispute the fact that FeiFei is in a class of her own in some area. Unreal. :miao:

Ask bro Wilisno about the $20 bet..
Hahahaha.

Your Loren will be at stake if there's a bet !!! :miao:

Jj999
27-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Your Loren will be at stake if there's a bet !!! :miao:

And I would win 99 times out of 100 times!

wilisno
27-09-2012, 08:21 PM
And I would win 99 times out of 100 times!
So, placing Loren as bet, we could be called hustlers !?! ;)

Jj999
27-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Maybe.
But I would be called as swindler. Because I would never lose!

:grimace:

Lollipopp
01-10-2012, 02:12 AM
Are any of the 5* girls into greek? I am feeling like gaping a sweet asian ass:)

Jj999
01-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Well, I've never heard anyone offers greek at 5*..

Bracket
01-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Masako offered her arse to me as an extra - $100 I think. She wasn't really my type so I let the offer pass.

superG
14-10-2012, 10:48 PM
do these guys offer RnT only service as well ?

wilisno
14-10-2012, 11:55 PM
do these guys offer RnT only service as well ?

I think so if you pay $280 for an hour ! :miao:

wilisno
21-10-2012, 02:53 PM
FeiFei

Today
Need we say more ! Haha ! Just heard her loud and cheerful laughter again yesterday ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
10-12-2012, 01:04 AM
With so many new comers to explore these days, the chance of seeing my favourites again is becoming very rare. But tonight, without planning, I just went to 5* and Fei Fei was there, so I got a chance for a reunion ! :miao:

Everything about Fei Fei has been said before, there's not much to add, she's just the Queen of techniques, the only thing that she's not capable of is to disappoint a customer. In fact, just like the all time great Moon, you'll forget you two have just met after a few minutes inside the room !

First thing I noticed was she had put on a couple of kilos, filling up all the right places, making her look that much sexier. When she turned it on, it always made me regret why I've waited so long to see her again ! :miao:

She was just as loud as usual with her laughter, as cheerful as ever. But she did asked me to clarify something for her on the forum : There are rumours going around that she's been sponsored out by some loaded guy, that puts a lot of concern on to her fans as she's been asked by a few regulars. She said this is totally untrue and I can testify for her, because she's been working all along, though not as often as before, but still at least a few days a week !

So there you go, our Queen has no plan to give up her throne anytime soon ! :miao:

splash
10-12-2012, 09:44 AM
There was a rumor? I saw her like three or so weeks back at the penthouse... one of the most ’complete’ moments I had with any girl.

wilisno
10-12-2012, 09:59 AM
There was a rumor? I saw her like three or so weeks back at the penthouse... one of the most ’complete’ moments I had with any girl.
What do you mean by ' complete ' ... it makes me jealous ! ;) ;) ;)

splash
10-12-2012, 06:11 PM
What do you mean by ' complete ' ... it makes me jealous ! ;) ;) ;)

Don't think too much into it, judging by your reviews, complete for me is just your regular punt.

Punted-till-Munted
10-12-2012, 10:51 PM
sophisticated and full of life experience.

wilisno
11-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Don't think too much into it, judging by your reviews, complete for me is just your regular punt.

Now you sound jealous ! :miao:

Mr Crash and Burn
09-01-2013, 04:22 PM
C'mon 5 star...all we need to do is check roster to find that out!!

wilisno
09-01-2013, 04:32 PM
C'mon 5 star...all we need to do is check roster to find that out!!

Roster is the list of girls who promised to come. This is an up-to-the-minute update of the girl who is actually here !

If you prefer, you can go to read the roster instead, and leave this for those who want to be sure !

splash
09-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Best to call the shop... this is the absolute best way, girls may be on roster, but you call up too late they may have left work. I rocked up to 5 Star one time at around 1am, and pretty much almost all the girls were gone home.

Mr Crash and Burn
14-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Roster is the list of girls who promised to come. This is an up-to-the-minute update of the girl who is actually here !

If you prefer, you can go to read the roster instead, and leave this for those who want to be sure !

Well that might be the viewpoint of small few, and if that's the case can we change the name of the subforum to

"After Reports and Updated Individual Rosters for a Select few"

The only reason they do it is so that posts for their shops are on page 1, hence relegating genuine after reports from run of mill punters into the archives or backpages!!!

Whilst I appreciate that some of these shops are paid advertisers, they should follow the forum rules and acknowledge that their posts should be in the appropriate sections.

I am sure I would get a wrap across the knuckles if I posted about a rendeavoux with a raunchy street whore in the "Massage After Report" section!!

wilisno
14-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Well that might be the viewpoint of small few, and if that's the case can we change the name of the subforum to

"After Reports and Updated Individual Rosters for a Select few"

The only reason they do it is so that posts for their shops are on page 1, hence relegating genuine after reports from run of mill punters into the archives or backpages!!!

Whilst I appreciate that some of these shops are paid advertisers, they should follow the forum rules and acknowledge that their posts should be in the appropriate sections.

I am sure I would get a wrap across the knuckles if I posted about a rendeavoux with a raunchy street whore in the "Massage After Report" section!!
To start with, that's not a view, that's a fact.

You might be one of the small few that still finds this strange. This has always been how this site operated and I'm sure it will not change in the foreseeable future !

splash
14-01-2013, 09:14 PM

The funny thing about this is... you have just done the same thing, as have I.

jfoldbar
17-02-2013, 06:18 PM
another happy customer.
saw fei fei today. this is my first time to 5 star. looks for me id say just average. and the smell of cigarette smoke is a turn off. but her personality more than makes up for it.
i'll be back

LongJohnSilver
19-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Reading these posts makes me feel like consuming Fei Fei again. it's been a few months since I've been inside her. Every time I'm at 5* I am on the look out for something new, and so will often overlook Fei Fei. But she is tried and tested, and on each occasion I've had her I've not regretted it. Her pussy has that incredibly warm tight stickiness to it that just swallows up your cock.

xhunter
24-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Feifei is a very nice girl. miss her crazy bbbj

MrSeven
20-06-2013, 12:46 AM
I could go some feifei right now

5 Star City
10-07-2013, 08:22 PM
FEI FEI

DEEPTHROAT

Wed / Sun 4pm.....

MrSeven
22-07-2013, 02:32 PM
When is feifei bak in shop? I miss her :(

5 Star City
22-07-2013, 05:42 PM
When is feifei bak in shop? I miss her :(

Bro, Fei Fei back on this Wed,

Then off for 1 month holidays

MrSeven
23-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Thanks mate.
So she'll be in the shop, not the penthouse?

5 Star City
20-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Queen Fei Fei

Is back today 3pm