PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca @ Oriental Angels 15 Blackburn

nightcat
14-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know what's Rebecca's service like at Oriental Angels ? She normally works Sat and Sun there ..

the reaper
15-06-2012, 12:48 PM
avoid avoid avoid, she is the worst wl EVER, she says she will do a lot and treats you like crap in the room, go to punter planet and read reviews on her

Shagroll
16-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Yep, she's a cat to avoid nightcat. My recom at OA in order are Sunny, Lotus, Kelly and Aki. Maybe one of them will curl your whiskers. Miaow

nightcat
16-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Grrrrr ... haha very funny, Shagroll .. what type of services do your favourites at OA do ?? BBJ, BLS, DATO etc. ?

Shagroll
17-06-2012, 12:50 AM
To quote one of them "Dont worry I do everything". Aki is maybe a little bit shy, she is Japanese, the others are Chinese. You may have to wait for the second time to do everything with her. All great service providers, YMMV but I doubt you will be disappointed. Many hot looking younger girls at OA who dont deliver on their intros.

ocean
19-06-2012, 01:28 AM
Avoid avoid, she has a nice body but crap service, worst is she thinks she is great.

the reaper
19-06-2012, 12:31 PM
aki is awesome GFE, she got a phat booty as well, reaper likes :cool2:

nightcat
21-06-2012, 09:01 PM
What about Jennifer and Selina at OA ? Has anyone had a chance to punt yet ?

the reaper
29-06-2012, 05:42 PM
rebecca the bitch got another two bad reviews on PP recently, how much negative press can this girl's whoring career take? She's good looking so she survives, I'm tempted to book her and spank her for an hour

nightcat
30-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Bro reaper, I support you .. Reap her ass.. May be suggest to bro hell no to do a tag team. Get him to book another hour straight after you.. After all bro hell no claimed he has a higher grade cock, so that will really teach her a lesson! LoL

hell no
01-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Bro Reaper and I have spit-roasted her, reaper was reaping heads and i was porking asses......

I'm into nightkittys these days!! 6 inches should be able to satisfy some kitties.......LOL...........

nightcat
02-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Bro Reaper and I have spit-roasted her, reaper was reaping heads and i was porking asses......

I'm into nightkittys these days!! 6 inches should be able to satisfy some kitties.......LOL...........

Have you bro's been able to tamed the bitch yet ?! :miao:

I hope your 6 inch is going to fix up that bitch .. otherwise it does not matter whether it is 6 or 9 inch if it is a'int hard enough :miao:

the reaper
13-08-2012, 11:32 AM
howdy bros,

just letting you know that a miserable piece of garbage called 'mr average' took it upon himself to insinuate that posters on this thread were doing something nasty to Rebebba WL. On Punter planet, here is the post:

http://forums.punterplanet.com/topic/30410-oriental-angels-blackburn-june-2012-rebecca/#entry258208

Anyone with reasonable intelligence understand that the bro's on aus99 do a lot of trash talk. The mods on PP quickly put a stop to it, knowing a troll when they see one.

Turns out that 'mr average' is an alias for a well known poster on PP, who created a double account, if you read the thread he's obviously a shit stirring asshole. Instead of outing this well known asshole, who had already been banned from several section of PP secure areas, I'll save him the embarassment.

He should have called his alias 'mr below average' for low level intelligence or 'mr way below average' for his extremely small cock. :smile:

Even garengi has more class than this idiot.

hell no
13-08-2012, 11:45 AM
What a soft cock he is, i preferably choose to play with Garengi more, at least he has more class....:smile: