PDA

View Full Version : Question Shop recommendations for a beginner

Throwaypunt21
15-08-2023, 12:18 AM
I recently did my first punt at a RnT shop and I am just asking if anyone would have some reccomendations for a beginner. I am open to RnT and FS shops and my budget is below $200
Some shops that have peaked my interests that I have seen mentioned in the forum.
-Cuties Liverpool
-256 riverwood
-Qcherry
Edit:I’m out at south western Sydney

keebab
15-08-2023, 12:16 PM
Where are you based? Punters here will have better recommendations for you.

fireball
15-08-2023, 03:49 PM
For rnt, shops with the price inclusive are a good start. 227 Broadway, sbm off the top of my head

Hidden Python
15-08-2023, 03:55 PM
Lalabell South Granville, www.granvillebrothel.com.au they update their roster daily, the rooms are big and clean and have their own private bathroom
You just pay for the standard time, don’t waste your time paying for gold or diamond service as most of the girls wont do BBBJ and its not worth catching an STI

Raybo
15-08-2023, 06:30 PM
Lalabell South Granville, www.granvillebrothel.com.au they update their roster daily, the rooms are big and clean and have their own private bathroom
You just pay for the standard time, don’t waste your time paying for gold or diamond service as most of the girls wont do BBBJ and its not worth catching an STI

This is getting beyond a joke.

Raybo
15-08-2023, 07:43 PM
I recently did my first punt at a RnT shop and I am just asking if anyone would have some reccomendations for a beginner. I am open to RnT and FS shops and my budget is below $200
Some shops that have peaked my interests that I have seen mentioned in the forum.
-Cuties Liverpool
-256 riverwood
-Qcherry

go try all three of those for starters. Punting is very personal. If you got interested in them then have a crack bro! Your experience will be better than the advice you get from here if you are a newbie.

RelaxingTime247
15-08-2023, 08:14 PM
-Cuties Liverpool
-256 riverwood
-Qcherry
Try them out. If asked have you been there before say yes but not for a while, even if you haven't been there. Dont be shy in asking whats on offer.

11Bravo
15-08-2023, 08:53 PM
Summerville, Pyrmont, en-suite bathroom, $90 for an hour, standard extras with most ML's. Check out website for roster.

Throwaypunt21
15-08-2023, 09:17 PM
Where are you based? Punters here will have better recommendations for you.
I’m in the south western Sydney

kpopcity
15-08-2023, 09:44 PM
-Cuties Liverpool
-256 riverwood
-Qcherry

forget the other shops and just go cuties liverpool. Ive been to 50+ shops this year and driven all over sydney. 24 liverpool is best bang for your buck in terms of quality service and price

110 for 45 min or 100 for 40min - best deal you can get. Ask for linda for the best bbbj in sydney, ask for lucia if you want nice slim body. If you want curves ask for sophia.

Or if you are into petite girls, go to 12 scott st liverpool. 130/hr and you can get everything - ask for sasa who works on thurs fri and sat

I went to 102 liverpool last week and fucked bella - it was ok, 160/hr + 50 for extras.

Ghost2hauntU
16-08-2023, 01:42 AM

My question is how many of the girls will do Standard Service?
It’s becoming more difficult to find there days..

Hidden Python
16-08-2023, 01:47 AM
This is getting beyond a joke.

You do know they advertise and are members on this web site, you will be hearing a lot more of how good they are from other punters,
Instead of just complaining go try them out and write a honest review about your visit, you will find everything on their website to be true,
But if you rather go visit shit holes with 50 year old grannies than this isn’t the place for you,
I don’t get payed or even receive a discount from them, not like other punters who receive kick backs to bad mouth other shops,

Raybo
16-08-2023, 08:53 AM
You do know they advertise and are members on this web site, you will be hearing a lot more of how good they are from other punters,
Instead of just complaining go try them out and write a honest review about your visit, you will find everything on their website to be true,
But if you rather go visit shit holes with 50 year old grannies than this isn’t the place for you,
I don’t get payed or even receive a discount from them, not like other punters who receive kick backs to bad mouth other shops,

You give them a plug every opportunity, that's all I am saying. Not saying they aren't any of the things you think of them. I noticed a couple of punters comment not so favourably after one of your plugs on another thread. Maybe I will go check this place out one day, but Granville - can't remember the last time I was out that way.

BigPedro666
16-08-2023, 12:33 PM
Just give a place a go. Make sure you see the woman before paying and be prepared to run away .

F0x
16-08-2023, 12:36 PM

Well Monty,

As Raybo says, you spruik them harder than a Pomeranian humping a leg, but the interesting thing is you have zero repeat ZERO ARs on any girls yourself...?

Wouldn't it be a much better advertisement for the shop rather than just telling everyone to go without any real evidence you've been yourself, to actually give honest accounts of your experiences just as you've asked Raybo to do?

F0x
16-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Also,

Rossie listed as Irish on the roster.... Look I might be tripping but I think I've got a sense for how Caucs are kind of "built" as opposed to Asian, and shit I don't know, but I swear her build isn't Cauc if that makes sense lol.

Just a curiosity

Ghost2hauntU
16-08-2023, 01:55 PM
Just give a place a go. Make sure you see the woman before paying and be prepared to run away .

That’s easier said than done these days. Pops @142 Hornsby last week asked that I pay him first before seeing the woman in the room, and that if I don’t like her he’ll give me money back.

I was out of there quicker than a flash.
Rule 1. No bullshit.

Hidden Python
16-08-2023, 05:17 PM
My question is how many of the girls will do Standard Service?
It’s becoming more difficult to find there days..

This is why I just pay the standard massage time to Jenny the manager and than negotiate the tip with the girl,
But I found if you become a regular with any girl in any shop the service always get better,

Hidden Python
16-08-2023, 05:35 PM
The reason I don’t write reviews about my visits, because what goes on in private between the girls and I, is private, but I can let you know I don’t have any complaints and always go home with a smile of satisfaction on my face,
I haven’t asked the manager or the girls if they would like me to write a review about them, but will ask them on my next visit,
and I know the service other punters receive from the girls would be similar but totally different from my experience, as not all punter are built the same, as age weight, nationalities all take into account,

F0x
16-08-2023, 09:17 PM
The reason I don’t write reviews about my visits, because what goes on in private between the girls and I is private

And yet I believe that's the whole point of this forum? To review your visits so others know what to expect?

I mean you've been around the site for about as long as I have...

Hidden Python
16-08-2023, 11:41 PM
And yet I believe that's the whole point of this forum? To review your visits so others know what to expect?

I mean you've been around the site for about as long as I have...

Yes and this forum has sub sections, like this is Sydney General Talk, in which I am doing talking in general
And the section you are talking about is Sydney after report, is which I don’t reply or make comments or posts in,

tezzaman18
23-08-2023, 10:56 PM
Like kpocity I've checked out 102 Liverpool . They have around 10 - 12 WLs on the roster most nites. Most of the girls are around $160/hr while premium ones are $220/hr. Just do a physical inspection as photos are deceiving. Only some roster pics are genuine. Happy punting.

kpopcity
23-08-2023, 11:13 PM
Like kpocity I've checked out 102 Liverpool . They have around 10 - 12 WLs on the roster most nites. Most of the girls are around $160/hr while premium ones are $220/hr. Just do a physical inspection as photos are deceiving. Only some roster pics are genuine. Happy punting.

I recommended 24 liverpool haha. Not 102. 102 isnt bad but i like 24 better.

Check out linda, sophia or lucia.

102 had a few gems over the years like mimi and shasa. Too bad they left (they reuse the names so not the same as the ones currently on roster)

bryanthemachinegun
13-09-2023, 11:12 PM
-Cuties Liverpool
-256 riverwood
-Qcherry

Try those first and you'll be able to answer your question. there is no right or wrong here. but always stay on the safe side.

wasabi10
14-09-2023, 01:18 AM
forget the other shops and just go cuties liverpool. Ive been to 50+ shops this year and driven all over sydney. 24 liverpool is best bang for your buck in terms of quality service and price

110 for 45 min or 100 for 40min - best deal you can get. Ask for linda for the best bbbj in sydney, ask for lucia if you want nice slim body. If you want curves ask for sophia.

Or if you are into petite girls, go to 12 scott st liverpool. 130/hr and you can get everything - ask for sasa who works on thurs fri and sat

I went to 102 liverpool last week and fucked bella - it was ok, 160/hr + 50 for extras.

Hey bro, could you please give me more details about sasa? what nationality etc, does she have nice tits? I like petite but with boobs

kpopcity
14-09-2023, 01:49 AM
Hey bro, could you please give me more details about sasa? what nationality etc, does she have nice tits? I like petite but with boobs

Sasa is Chinese. 40s, has a milfy face but has a petite body of a skinny 14 year old girl. Everything small including breasts. if you like big boobs, i wouldnt recommend her.

wasabi10
14-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Sasa is Chinese. 40s, has a milfy face but has a petite body of a skinny 14 year old girl. Everything small including breasts. if you like big boobs, i wouldnt recommend her.

Thanks bro, she isn't my type. You saved me a trip