PDA

View Full Version : Other Cremorne Thai Massage - Chole

puntinwest
15-08-2023, 12:21 PM
Shop: Cremorne Thai Massage

I visited Cremorne Thai Massage and had a 30-minute session this morning after checking some shops nearby. The receptionist was a friendly Thai girl with short and sexy tshirt, and I would like to book her. However, she had another booking shortly after.

So into the room I go and shortly after a very pretty young Thai ML comes in. She is Chole, who has long black hair tied up in a ponytail, around size 6 She has beautiful eyes and white skin.

Part 1 is an average massage, more of a rub down than a massage. She speak good English and know what I would like for couple hints. Halfway through, she asked me to turn over for the next part of the massage. I was average but more because I wanted to see what Chole looked like naked. I was not disappointed! She has a tight firm body. Her skin is smooth and white. She has some artwork on her lower tummy. She has a flat tummy and she says she goes to the gym. Her breasts stand wonderfully high and proud, looking like more than a good handful, maybe C cup. Part 2 was good, with a good rhythm and she also paid attention to my balls with lots of touching and massaging.

Overall was pretty good, and I had a great time with her. If you are looing for someone slim, that would be the one.

Will_1_am
16-08-2023, 10:14 AM
Visited here a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday. Saw a Thai lady named Lisa. Around thirty, pretty face, nice tanned body. Quick shower before the massage. Shower room is down the hall. It's ok, just looks well used. Paid up for one hour and Lisa gives a great massage, the best I've had in Sydney for a long time, probably ever. I told her I'd been walking a lot and my hips and thighs needed attention so she gave them a great working over. Massage prob went for 40 mins with just a little bit of "accidental" attention. Flip and offered nhj for fifty. Sold. She gets to work on the front of my thighs working inwards and upwards then gives a really nice slow hj with plenty of ball play. She takes direction well and I'm allowed access to her nice firm boobs and reach a hand round between her legs and stroke her pussy from behind.
Her English is great and we chatted quite a bit, especially after the service was done. So when I was cleaned up and dressed she was walking me to the door and showing me out, still chatting, she'd completely forgotten the tip until I pulled my wallet out.
Nice girl, great value, would see her again but said she only works there on Wednesday.

hornyaussiejock
16-08-2023, 08:50 PM
Is there a back entrance (no pun intended) or is it just via entrance on Military Rd? How much for the entire punt? Missus is going away soon and keen on an overdue session.

Will_1_am
21-08-2023, 03:30 PM
Don't know about back entrance. Entry off the street seems fine. In the doorway you are quickly out of sight and straight up the stairs. You have to ring the bell at the door at the top of the stairs but nobody can see you from there. Also lots of foot traffic on the street so don't think anyone will notice you.