Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 78 Railway St Sydenham. Ph: 0426 363 988

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $50/30 min

Size/shape : Curvy firm natural B Cups, great Ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai with an exotic look

Services Provided : Nude HJ and foot massage

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Was thinking about a return visit to see the Greek milf Anna at May Street St Peters, should have made booking but thought they probably won’t be busy so didn’t, big mistake but a decent outcome after all.

Got there, parked right outside . Pressed the buzzer and Anna answered the door. Wow, she looks absolutely delicious today, wearing a deep V all white lingerie type nighties. Showing off her ample cleavage again. At first sight Anna remembered me: Hi, you again Darling.

Are you free?

No, in half an hour. Why didn’t you book?

You free in half hour ?

Yes, customer is waiting . You can wait here or come back later , I’ll give you good services darling.

Sorry, I only have this half hour, so see you next time.

I have one final look at Anna, gee, I was very tempted to wait and made up some excuses for being late at home, but that’s too risky, got to wait.

So I gave Anna a bear hug. My hands reached down to grab her ass while Anna retuned the serve to mine. When I let go, Anna took my hand and place it on her boobs and said : come back to see them !

Yes, ma’am .

Back to my car, my punting brain was spinning over time, where can I still get a quickie?

At that moment I wished I was in the city near Chinatown or Pitt St, so many choices.

But around St Peters, don’t really know , there’s Wife Only the FS shop very much over priced and just around the corner. But I wasn’t in the mind for a fuck.

Keep driving ahead and saw an IKEA sign, well I can head back to the Pacific Highway and go home.

Not long I was making a left turn into Railway Street then immediately I saw a massage sign in red. Great, can give this a try.

Parked the car and walked back, gee, this shop looks very doggy. It looks more like a very old and run down brothel in an industrial area than a RnT. And didn’t have any of the bright and sunny massage posters on the wall, just very dark color paint as if telling people there are adult and sexual activities to be had inside.

I guess at least there is no risk that this is a legit place …….. lol

The entry is small with an alcov where you will ring the bell.

An Asian Milf opened the door. She looks very average, probably the mamasan, I have a quick glance of her body, medium size and slim. A B Cups. Probably experienced with good HJ skills, not the I have to many options right that moment.

She took me into the room on the left, wall only goes up three quarters. The place is basic but quite clean, I would have just taken this lady but why not ask as I could see the second room on the other side was also empty.

How many girls working? Two

Can I see the other lady as well ?

She turned around and yelled out in Thai, and a moment later another girl came in. Now you are talking, this one is much better: younger, quite pretty, with a smile and more curvy and showing some cleavage.

Yes, she will do . So I took out two $50 as I glanced the wall and saw that 30 min massage is $50. When I gave Jenny the second pineapple I said this is your tip. She smiles again . And makes a HJ gesture with her hand and a second gesture of undressing. Great, that nude HJ is now confirmed.

I asked to use the bathroom. Down the hall , it’s small but has a shower . Also a washing machine as they are using a clothe rather than those disposable cover sheet .

Back to the room and got undressed. Jenny returns and I told her I only have 20 min so no massage . I took out the pillow from underneath the table and placed it under the sheet.

Jenny said you have been here before ? No. first time.

But you know where everything is. I said I have done massage before ,

I lay on the table butt naked with a sleepy lil Ah. So, the scene is set, no need any further delay or pretentious act. Jenny started stripping too.

I was slightly disappointed when I saw her tits. Don’t get me wrong, they are great young tits, firm, natural and perky. Just a hand full. Damn those push up bra effects making them at least a cup size or two bigger.

White T back also come off reveal her great bum, purely on a visual effect, I’ll say Jenny has sexier looking butt than tits.

Lets see if she has good hands too ?

Jenny gently touched my sleepy ah trying to wake him up, some oil was applied and I stand up to the attention very quickly.

Jenny goes right into it, one hand caressing my balls and the other hand light jerking. Slow and quite sensual. Got me in the mood very quickly, almost too quickly so I have to tap off and get a breather, I look at the wall clock, only 5 min into my allowed 20. So I got up and have a drink of water.

I kept looking at Jenny’s ASS and wanted to rub my cock on to her crack ! No she said, you have oil .

Ok, no is no, and my head fast forward another 10 min. No oil on her butt = no oil on her tits either. So Spanish is off the menus I guess.

Back on the table and let Jenny rebuild the momentum. I think Jenny’s HJ is acceptably good, if she put in a bit more rimming then it would be great HJ. Which nevertheless is getting me real close for the finale.

By then I have explored and pampered Jenny’s B cup tits and bubble Ass full time. So I am now get ready for that cum shot. Hopefully I have shots in me today .

I put my right hand down grabbing Jenny’s half moon butt. Squeeze them real hard which Jenny has encouraged, my left hand is up there cupping one of the Bees, softly and gently of course.

As Jenny increased to her max speed, I syn in by pumping her hand in return . She goes faster and I fuck harder and just for a few more bursts, I cum, mission accomplished and the first shot was a good one, it landed on my tummy, the second one was weaker and landed on my public hair. The rest, well, just dripping down as Jenny tried to squeeze everything last drop out.

My hand reached down on top of Jenny’s hand to ensure she keeps holding me until all the sensations subsided.

That’s a good release. Very happy.

I thank Jenny and she thanked CmS back, her English is very good, we talked about Newtown and Thai food as she cleaned me up. There is still 5 min left so might as well make the most of it so I asked if I could have some massage ?

Yes of course, you have time left in your 30 min. Where would you like your massage? Head massage or here again (pointing to me softy softy cock !) oh no, not again , I’m too old for that, how about some foot massage ?

Jenny finished dressing and used wet wipes to clean her hands then start massaging me foot. She make a point to tell me she would massage me first and wash her hands later. Nice thought.

Now from the way Jenny massages my feet, I’m sure she has decent general massage skills. Even though it was any reflectology stuff, she has very strong and firm hands and hitting some sore spots too, that massage alone is probably worthy of half the massage fees.

Then I told Jenny I have enough. Based on time I could use. And got dressed and leave .

Would I come back, yes and no , Jenny is a lovely girl and can massage but in her location I would only have time for a quickie and St Peter’s is still the closer place and so far Anna has given me better services and experience and VFM. But it always good to know not far away from May Street there is a plan B - no punt intended…… haha

Just telling it as it happened. If you are after a young Thai babe with a sexy body and fluent English, Jenny won’t disappoint.

Cheers

xse3n3rgy
21-08-2023, 10:57 AM
thanks for the review.. also what day was this bro? typically around that area some days so wanted to see if timing matched