PDA

View Full Version : Question ML that allows daty

kpopcity
20-08-2023, 01:52 PM
I want to eat out a massage lady for 30min to an hr.

Preferably young and good looking. Anyone have any recommendations (i hear good things about 227 and chilli on this forum)?

Also what price tag am i looking at just for DATY? Not really interested in a handy or CBJ.

Sibon
20-08-2023, 05:31 PM
Many Milfs in Artarmon and Burwood offer such menu. It's called:

"Eat All You Can."

GoldfishMan
20-08-2023, 05:34 PM
Bro, careful what you ask for. Some bros here might play a trick on you and recommend girls they can CIP to you, then you'll be getting much more than you've bargained for, lol...

JSteel96
20-08-2023, 05:41 PM
WOOO eat her out for an hour oh man that's a bit to long even 30 mins, I think eat a lady out should be 10 to 15 mins average. You should just go to a brothel and pay the rate for an hour I don't know that a massage lady would allow your request she would get bored after 20 mins.

GoldfishMan
20-08-2023, 05:46 PM
WOOO eat her out for an hour oh man that's a bit to long even 30 mins, I think eat a lady out should be 10 to 15 mins average. You should just go to a brothel and pay the rate for an hour I don't know that a massage lady would allow your request she would get bored after 20 mins.
Spot on. Even 30 mins is too long. If you haven't got her off in the first 20 mins, that means you've probably missed the bus, at least with DATY. Should switch to something else.

Footballpunter
20-08-2023, 05:49 PM
Even 10 mins might be slightly long. They get numb there too.

GoldfishMan
20-08-2023, 06:02 PM
Even 10 mins might be slightly long. They get numb there too.

Well I've been down there with some girls for what I think was more than 10 mins. I usually don't stay that long, but some girls seem to be able to build up steam very soon after looking like they'd cum.

If they're still enjoying it, I try to get them aroused again, enough to move on to sex.

Double_Adapter
20-08-2023, 06:07 PM
1hr of DATY? Fuck that's insane you gotta have strong neck and jaw muscles to pull that off, if you're built like Brock Lesnar then yeah, you got a chance.

JSteel96
20-08-2023, 06:14 PM
Spot on. Even 30 mins is too long. If you haven't got her off in the first 20 mins, that means you've probably missed the bus, at least with DATY. Should switch to something else.

Exactly, 30 mins is over the top let alone an hour and I doubt a girls going to sit that long she won't be comfortable and she may fart in the ops face lol but no ML is going to do it.

Riff888
20-08-2023, 06:34 PM
You can't do it for that long without switching to sex or something else. Their clits get too sensitive to the point of discomfort.

Like when the girl keeps on sucking hard after CIM. It's called post cum torture for a reason.

One girl couldn't stop laughing when I touched her clit after DATY for ages with a leaking pulsating pussy.

Switch to sex or 69, then get back to it.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

JSteel96
20-08-2023, 06:47 PM
You can't do it for that long without switching to sex or something else. Their clits get too sensitive to the point of discomfort.

Like when the girl keeps on sucking hard after CIM. It's called post cum torture for a reason.

One girl couldn't stop laughing when I touched her clit after DATY for ages with a leaking pulsating pussy.

Switch to sex or 69, then get back to it.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Op does not even want handy or BJ so I think his wish would be to hard for any girl. After 40 mins daty she may need the bathroom.

Raybo
20-08-2023, 07:30 PM
1hr of DATY? Fuck that's insane you gotta have strong neck and jaw muscles to pull that off, if you're built like Brock Lesnar then yeah, you got a chance.

guys on here say they fuck for that amount of time.

bleekpit
20-08-2023, 07:58 PM
don't most MLs allow this? just ask them to lie down and go for it.

kpopcity
20-08-2023, 09:41 PM
Ive never been to massage parlor before (at least not the young ones) so im asking if its possible to daty most of them and if i need to fork out extra and if so how much.

F0x
20-08-2023, 09:58 PM
1hr?

Does OP think pussies are everlasting gobstoppers from the Wonka factory 😂🤣😂

Now can't get that song out of my head....

Oompa Loompa dubadee day

kpopcity
20-08-2023, 10:35 PM
Visited 24 liverpool and saw julie for the first time. Couldnt get it up for some reason but booked her for one hr - so opted to lick her out.

When i was pounding her she wasnt enjoying it as much but after i daty she really liked it. This went on for 45min. Had a sore jaw and numb lips afterwards and she wanted me to extend another hr hahaha.

wolfman88
21-08-2023, 01:38 AM
there is a few places dotted around that do this ... you could almost bet that any of the shops that have a WeChat ID would allow it. just ask up front

also, DATY for an hour is a bit OTT. surely she would get bored after 20 minutes - generally aim for the 10/15 minute mark. if your face hasn't been ridden like a horse at that time then accept defeat. and don't be shy! ask how, what and where is better. take queues from her movements as well to gauge on what is working

Sibon
21-08-2023, 04:26 AM
Ive never been to massage parlor before (at least not the young ones) so im asking if its possible to daty most of them and if i need to fork out extra and if so how much.

Sometimes the ML would pay you to Daty her as you're doing the donkey work to make her enjoy.

LBW1959
21-08-2023, 10:33 AM

The majority of ML's will let you DATY, although there are some that won't.
Some will be happy to let you do it as part of standard NHJ service while others will ask for an additional tip.
I'd be prepared to pay the extra $50.

kpopcity
21-08-2023, 11:06 AM
The majority of ML's will let you DATY, although there are some that won't.
Some will be happy to let you do it as part of standard NHJ service while others will ask for an additional tip.
I'd be prepared to pay the extra $50.

Finally a solid answer. Thanks for this.

BDU
21-08-2023, 01:27 PM
I doubt the majority of MLs do it but quite a lot do offer as part of FS or even BJ.
Just ask.

FTR yeah I have spent an hour doing DATY with one chick because she just took forever to get over the line.
On the flipside most come in 5 minutes and some can keep going and going and orgasming 3 , 4 or more times in 20 mins is not uncommon.
Be warned though .... it wears them out physically so they may not want to do it early in a shift.

Sorry no recommendations as I have not seen a ML for a long time now and it really is a discretionary thing with many of them.

LBW1959
21-08-2023, 03:35 PM
I doubt the majority of MLs do it but quite a lot do offer as part of FS or even BJ.

I find that DATY in 69 while the girl finishes me with a HJ does the trick for me nicely.
At rough count I've seen 14 different girls at 5 different shops over the last 12 months and never been refused DATY. Some at no additional cost, some for usually $50 extra.

priapus1966
21-08-2023, 03:57 PM
After 30+ years of punting I do not have too many inconvenient principles left. The main one is that I have never paid extra for DATY and do not intend to do so. The best approach if you are unsure of the response is to say: "You've been doing all the work, let me massage you for a while." A no is very rare and once she is lying down it is fairly easy to progress to DATY in most cases. The basic strategy is to be nice and well mannered and those virtues often deliver their own reward.

RO1312
21-08-2023, 06:06 PM
I have wondered if the ML’s offer daty, been wanting to try but unsure how to ask

Massagecreep
21-08-2023, 08:22 PM
Read the previous answer. She starts face down, get her warmed up and ask on her flip

sukeong
22-08-2023, 04:18 AM
ML tend not to offer daty. Even those offering fs sometims dun like it. I remember some of them outright refuse to allow it. One even said she dun understand why guys love it. Although eventually she reluctantly offered it.

Most wl offer it in my experience. 30 mins is way too long though in my opinion. Good daty should last 15mins less imo. More than enough. Although there was a strange case of a tw wl I saw overseas that told me bluntly to my face she does not feel anything from daty.

I didn't believe her so she dared me to try. Which I did for 2x longer than I usually do it. She really didn't get off on it at all and looked pretty bored. At this point my daty skills was honestly pretty good already. I guess some girls dun really get aroused from it.

Moreover it does seem like she is not a bullshitter. Even though first time meeting her but she was brutally honest with me. Maybe it's th common language but Alot of stuff most wl doesn't confide with me she just matter of factly told me. She definitely telling the truth.

Like how she hates this country since arriving last week, how her boss is just treating her like a cash cow, how many customers she already saw that day, her boyfriend at home, do I want to use a dom or not. And all of them just said in nonchalant way and not like a sob story. she really dun give a shit. Very interesting girl. Maybe mentally she checked out so daty is useless to her senses. At that time I had a crazy thought of visiting her in tw and trying to make her cum from daty with repeated tries.

PussyAddict
22-08-2023, 06:36 AM
I've never done to ML due to them possibly not showering in between customers. Always wanted to lick Jessie fr 227NS.

If you up for the drive 42g has C Emily a WL back on the scene. I once licked her till her phone alarm went off in a one hr session. She just kept cumming and I kept licking. She allowed FIV also. When she stopped moaning between orgasms I'd give her anal play which sent her off again. I think fr memory she's the type that shudders if you treat her pussy right. She's very service orientated. Good massage skills too.

LBW1959
22-08-2023, 02:55 PM
While it's true that MLs tend not to offer DATY, if asked nicely most will not refuse. Of course, if a punter is too pushy or disrespectful he's unlikely to get these type of extras.

abovetherim
22-08-2023, 03:38 PM
It’s interesting but no surprise to hear each ladies have their own preference. I came across some ladies who can orgasm with DATY while some look bored as hell and seem to want to move onto doing something else. Maybe some of those girls became too desensitised which is a real shame. But to be honest, I’m not one to seek out DATY but it’s something special when you see the girl enjoy it so much.

woods23
22-08-2023, 05:21 PM
I don't daty much but - here a few good looking one for you....T Sandy T CoCo both at 200 stanmore. K Susie at 227ns/41 Epping. Susie really go off . $50 on top of $50 nhj = $100 all up will do for most ml.

Candy1234
22-08-2023, 06:34 PM
What? Pay more to give them pleasure? Can’t win ey. Personally I never go down on the girl - kept on thinking there might be some cum residue from the previous dudes. I’m sure some would do the cum on pussy, I’ve done it before. Even sucking boobs sometimes gives me thoughts if she wash every session or just wash at quitting time.

LBW1959
22-08-2023, 10:11 PM
What? Pay more to give them pleasure?
Well I guess we all enjoy doing different things. I personally get a lot of pleasure out of making a girl cum. When I feel her thigh muscles spasming against my head and her pussy pushing up into my face wet with her juices, I'm in heaven. Even better when she then gives me a huge smile followed by a BBBJ.

jaquedm1307
23-08-2023, 08:15 PM
Well I guess we all enjoy doing different things. I personally get a lot of pleasure out of making a girl cum. When I feel her thigh muscles spasming against my head

Couldn't agree with u more and more often than not you're repaid 10 fold even in the first session and it sets a fantastic foundation for future visits (imho)