PDA

View Full Version : 109 Gladstone RD high gate Hill

howareyoukk
21-08-2023, 12:58 AM
Recently I have read some positive reviews on this shop and so decided to pay for a visit.

Booked the Taiwanese x Thai girl Yolanda for a 60 min session, she has reasonable sized natural boobs and was talkative, friendly and accommodating. There were plenty of TT throughout the massage and the extra was fairily priced and not rushed at all. I was even hinting if next time I could just get an edging session just on my little bro and the answer was positive so that was good. As someone who don't really go to the parlous just for an ordinary massage, some degree of customisation is definitely welcomed.

When asking about other girls at the shop, she even asked another ML to come into the room who fleshed her voluptuous figure and sexy lingerie in front of me, which was a pleasant surprise. It lead me to believe the talk on the forum about how the girls at the particular shop are friendly to each other is true, reminds me how them original group of k girls from Take 5 used to be before disbanding.

Overall, the shop is definitely worth a visit and I will definitely go back :)

fernandoj5
22-08-2023, 01:21 PM
Recently I have read some positive reviews on this shop and so decided to pay for a visit.

Booked the Taiwanese x Thai girl Yolanda for a 60 min session, she has reasonable sized natural boobs and was talkative, friendly and accommodating. There were plenty of TT throughout the massage and the extra was fairily priced and not rushed at all. I was even hinting if next time I could just get an edging session just on my little bro and the answer was positive so that was good. As someone who don't really go to the parlous just for an ordinary massage, some degree of customisation is definitely welcomed.

When asking about other girls at the shop, she even asked another ML to come into the room who fleshed her voluptuous figure and sexy lingerie in front of me, which was a pleasant surprise. It lead me to believe the talk on the forum about how the girls at the particular shop are friendly to each other is true, reminds me how them original group of k girls from Take 5 used to be before disbanding.

Overall, the shop is definitely worth a visit and I will definitely go back :)

Looks great

Do you remember how much its extra job? Hj,Bj
I would like to know :)

howareyoukk
23-08-2023, 12:19 PM
it was standard pricing.

50 HJ 80 topless 100 all off.

I think the majority of the girls at the shop don't do bj and FS. but they do have lovely personality to make up for it :)

Benzing
26-08-2023, 03:25 AM
Gina and Yolanda do bj and fs. Just have to be regular to get the discounted rates

howareyoukk
26-08-2023, 03:31 AM
Gina and Yolanda do bj and fs. Just have to be regular to get the discounted rates

shit... jokes on me..I think I could be a regular with Yolanda. She was way better than anticipated when I saw her for the first time. won't hurt to keep seeing her ;)

ravvg
26-08-2023, 08:53 AM
it was standard pricing.

50 HJ 80 topless 100 all off.

I think the majority of the girls at the shop don't do bj and FS. but they do have lovely personality to make up for it :)

i'm not there for the personality but the action.

Lovesadrink
26-08-2023, 01:46 PM
What is the name of this shop please? I have tried to find it but no luck

JJJz
26-08-2023, 04:09 PM
Rejuvenate Highgate Hill

Lovesadrink
26-08-2023, 05:50 PM
Cheers, thank you

Lilbrownboyy
05-09-2023, 09:04 PM

Damnn, im kinda new to massage parlours and this was the only place I ever used to go to, been a regular of gina for a while and sad to say I kinda fell for her lol.
However she told me she doesn't do full service, heart break...
Guess its time to quit massages in general

Dangerdude
11-09-2023, 01:33 PM
Went this morning to and had S***y. She only works 1 or 2 days a week. She's slim, petite and pretty face. I'm guessing in her early 30s, she's still hot imo.

I'm a regular at this shop because I find it easy to vibe with the girls, and they consistently provide a great service.

She asked me what pressure I like for massage (which is always a good sign). She dug in deep and walked on my back for massage. Great technique. Oil time, massage and TT was great.

Led into a body slide and she has great technique if you just relax and let her do her thing. No acting or anything like that, just some casual fun.

Was pretty quiet in the morning so I'm glad it didn't feel rushed.

Sometimes I just book a time at Rejuvenate without specifying who id like to be with. I'd be happy if I get S***y.

Kirssve
11-09-2023, 04:32 PM
Went this morning to and had S***y. She only works 1 or 2 days a week. She's slim, petite and pretty face. I'm guessing in her early 30s, she's still hot imo.

I'm a regular at this shop because I find it easy to vibe with the girls, and they consistently provide a great service.

She asked me what pressure I like for massage (which is always a good sign). She dug in deep and walked on my back for massage. Great technique. Oil time, massage and TT was great.

Led into a body slide and she has great technique if you just relax and let her do her thing. No acting or anything like that, just some casual fun.

Sometimes I just book a time at Rejuvenate without specifying who id like to be with. I'd be happy if I get S***y.

Yes I agree with you on her massage skills. It was the best massage I’ve had ever. Good ending skills too.

CumShot
11-09-2023, 06:07 PM
She asked me what pressure I like for massage (which is always a good sign).

I think you have cracked the code and let the secret out of the bag. Did she say something like "How you want massage? Soft, Medium or Hard?"

All newbie punters should know where that leads.

Bed Wrecker
11-09-2023, 06:13 PM

Problem here is you have identified yourself to the shop. Not enough vagueries with time visited
That is NEVER a good thing.
Some mls HATE there named mentioned, even those with basic services
Only psychotic shop managers/owners like their shop mentioned

Dangerdude
12-09-2023, 11:23 AM
Yes she did :)

Rosco80
22-10-2023, 09:42 AM
Was here recently and saw a lovely with sandy/brown hair. Anyone able to help with a name?

I saw C***e, and she lives up to her name. I will return 😊

naughtyboy
22-10-2023, 12:48 PM
Was here recently and saw a lovely with sandy/brown hair. Anyone able to help with a name?

I saw C***e, and she lives up to her name. I will return 😊

Sounds like G**a
Fun girl like all the girls at this shop 😉

Rosco80
24-10-2023, 10:15 PM
Sounds like G**a
Cool, thank you.

Dangerdude
25-10-2023, 06:48 PM
Sounds like G**a

I agree. Have you been with the newer girls K***y, K***y, and K***e? Keen for info if anyone has been with them.

naughtyboy
25-10-2023, 07:54 PM
I agree. Have you been with the newer girls K***y, K***y, and K***e? Keen for info if anyone has been with them.

I've seen both.
K**sy I'd give a miss. Not as easy going as the others imo

K**ie is fun and easy going. Limited options when I last saw her. Who knows now. Might have to revisit..

Can't go wrong with the other girls though

GeorgeJetson
26-10-2023, 12:27 PM
Generally a fan of this shop, have dropped lots of $$$ here but found Kimmy somewhat mechanical. Wasn't feeling a connection so only went with option1 and got told no touching at all.

rojerramjet
26-10-2023, 02:41 PM
Only option 1 or 2 for kimmy same for Yolanda
Have tried the others?

howareyoukk
30-10-2023, 11:36 AM
Only option 1 or 2 for kimmy same for Yolanda
Have tried the others?

I have tried cutie and it was alright.

so far I best I tried is Yolanda I think. Her titties are natural, ripe and they are just the right size.

LinenMammoth
31-10-2023, 10:36 PM
K**sy I'd give a miss. Not as easy going as the others imo

My experience was different with K**sy. She is cute, encouraged me to touch and the massage was ok. Extras were better, which were one pine for HJ and 2 for nhj. Will definitely return, but I think she works only a day or two..

Benzing
05-11-2023, 08:22 PM
Wont recommend Gina then as she’s got fake ones 😬 but nice lol

Mr Robot
29-11-2023, 08:04 PM
Wont recommend Gina then as she’s got fake ones 😬 but nice lol

Very nice indeed

Great body all round. Always have fun.

Bobsbits
28-03-2024, 11:24 PM
My experience was different with K**sy. She is cute, encouraged me to touch and the massage was ok. Extras were better, which were one pine for HJ and 2 for nhj. Will definitely return, but I think she works only a day or two..

I have seen her. She was friendly and easy to talk to. A bit chubby.

The massage was good, really worked deep into the back muscles. On the flip opted for nhj, she has massive boobs.

Not really my type but that's just me.

The Forsaken One
10-04-2024, 03:08 AM
Anyone know if Kate is returning.

ScarMan
11-04-2024, 10:07 PM

Recently saw same ML for my first time visit, won’t be my last. Great quality attention, relaxing ye left me breathless. Confirmed she’s only avail 1 day a week here, so bookings required. Facilities are fine enough, so I may try others if our calendars don’t align

Brissyc12
15-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Went for Yolanda instead of my usual here.. I gotta say Massage was ok. Not the best I have had but pretty good. Some TT. Was acting all sexy towards the end of the massage. Filp and chose NHJ two pines. Very restrictive touching she stands so far back only your fingertips touches her bits even then she push her body back. WIR for her- not really
But plenty good options there. It's just none were available at that date and time

maxa
15-04-2024, 11:59 AM
I must said Gladstone RD high gate Hill runs a good operation. Professionally run. Most girls are not what you call youngest but fair enough and know how to turn you on. Limited options but you get the attention. However is not what I after at a massage place, simply I want fun, young and happy. If you have suggestions I can try, please DM me thanks, I am after similar services and age as S***Y(Acqua), N**i(Vivi), A*A(5star), N**i(5star), A***a(Smile), H***a(5star) etc.

rojerramjet
15-04-2024, 04:34 PM
Limited options , simply want fun, hmmm your hitting all the heavy hitters on your list.

Bobsbits
21-04-2024, 08:43 PM
I went to see F***y. She is a big girl and I don't fancy the braces.

Do they do a topless option here or is it 1p clothed 2p naked only?

Massage hunter
23-04-2024, 06:23 PM
Very nice indeed

Great body all round. Always have fun.

What size would she be?

Soft Medium Hard
09-05-2024, 10:33 PM
Would have to agree with the OP. One of the friendliest shops going around and yes has the vibe of the "old" T5
All girls friendly and smiling and chilled atmosphere about the shop.
My personal fav is G***
Plan on seeing her more often now I've got the time.

rojerramjet
10-05-2024, 08:36 AM
Would have to agree with the OP. One of the friendliest shops going around and yes has the vibe of the "old" T5
All girls friendly and smiling and chilled atmosphere about the shop.
My personal fav is G***
Plan on seeing her more often now I've got the time.
Good luck with her mood swings....

rojerramjet
10-05-2024, 08:37 AM
I went to see F***y. She is a big girl and I don't fancy the braces.

Do they do a topless option here or is it 1p clothed 2p naked only?
I'm sure if asked there is a topless option...

ThaiHard2
12-05-2024, 12:41 PM
Is 2p NHJ standard up north?

Massage hunter
12-05-2024, 12:42 PM
Is 2p NHJ standard up north?

Yes, it most places that I know it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThaiHard2
12-05-2024, 01:02 PM
Yes, it most places that I know it is

Definitely more expensive than down south

Massage hunter
12-05-2024, 01:20 PM

How much is it in down south?

Bed Wrecker
12-05-2024, 01:40 PM
Define south.
Gold Coast?
Tweed Heads?
Tamworth?
Sydney?
Canberra?
Melbourne
Hobart?
Antarctica?
Hell?

A Nice Guy
20-05-2024, 09:25 PM
G***, F****,& A****. All lots of fun. Great service. Have been going here regularly the last couple of weeks. A couple of new girls I wanna try too

x0lover
21-05-2024, 10:03 AM
Heard Sw***e, C**e and N***a are hot new ones. Any feedbacks are appreciated

vinegarstroke
22-05-2024, 11:12 AM
Where is the entrance to this shop pls? I know I'm a dumbass but I would appreciate the help
Cheers.

x0lover
22-05-2024, 11:15 AM
Where is the entrance to this shop pls? I know I'm a dumbass but I would appreciate the help
Cheers.
lol! It’s a narrow wooden door that leads you to the upstairs. You should be able to see a sign at the entrance.

Massage hunter
25-05-2024, 10:57 AM
Any tall asians here?

Bed Wrecker
25-05-2024, 12:53 PM
Any tall asians here?

Anyone here who had cornflakes for breakfast?

thunderdome
25-05-2024, 01:37 PM
Any short dumpy girls with a tongue ring, face tat and a front tooth missing?

JJJz
29-05-2024, 06:55 PM
Nana the same Nana as Touch/DailyDaySpa?

A Nice Guy
01-06-2024, 09:06 PM
G**a WOW. Do I need to say more sexy as and a lot of fun. Had a great time here