Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.479ginza.com.au

Phone : 0416020278

Hours of Business : 10 til 3am

Rates : $330/hr

Extras Cost: $0

Services Provided This Session
biggrin.png
FK, bbbj, ball licking, kissing, 69, CIM, shower together, cuddling

Size/shape : hand full great boobs, hot banging body, slim figure. Smooth skin.

Wanted to try a new Japanese girl, went to ginza empire. I paid $330 for the hour, a little bit pricey but worth every penny.

Beginning:
Asumi is cute probably early 20s and super fucking pretty.
smoking hot body too. She has great tits for her body and size.

The Deeds
Asumi doesn’t have much experience in the industry but that’s ok because she’s willing to put in the effort and make me feel very well looked after.
Very enthusiastic with DFK and DATY I enjoyed every single minute of it so did Asumi, light moaning and sensual. Bbbj I’d rate 10/10 sloppy and sensual the way I like it looked like she really enjoyed sucking my cock. Asumi can handle all the way down her throat with her eyes locked into mine almost came but I wanted to finish inside her after bbbj she went back up to kiss me and slipped the dom on. We Tried various positions : doggy, cowgirl and missionary. Ended the session with missionary.

OVERALL
Asumi really gives a girlfriend experience not just a good fuck. Not that much experience in her but felt so genuine and real. Wasn’t a rushed session and we both enjoyed each other thoroughly. Would definitely return to see her again if she’d still be around. Worth the money.