PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville C Yuna - 5/5 she has upped her game! Excellent service!

NightShift
22-08-2023, 01:50 AM
My 3rd visit. The last time I saw C Yuna was over 1 year ago. I think I gave her a 4/5 in a different quick multi review thread BUT tonight she has definitely upped her game and she is now a 5/5 with her service… and she deserves a review.

C Yuna (3rd vist):
Wearing a tight top and a short white school girl skirt. She’s all dressed up like she out at the club (excellent) and make up and red lipstick (wow) and white heels. And black underwear (Last 2 visits last year she was just wearing a dark grey hooded jumper and that’s it… so an excellent upgrade in her outfit tonight.) Blonde hair, b cup tits and fully shaved (yes!) (she said she does it once a day) and a small tattoo on her left wrist. she asked if she has met me before?… I said yes, twice last year.. great body, flat stomach and real tits she didn’t stop smiling the whole session. And a great friendly attitude and she made me feel relaxed straight away. She asked if she can play music on her phone? I said okay. She playing soft Chinese ballad music on her phone…

Shower:
one kiss and I noticed she has make up on and red lipstick. (Some girls don’t even bother to put make up on) BBBJ in shower very nice… and she stays on her knees to clean me all over my legs and body with the liquid soap… she gets the towel open for me and she uses it to dry me… wow! It’s the little things like that I really appreciate. Excellence customer service from C Yuna!

Round 1 (missionary sex finish):
Cat bath and then rimming… yes! (Rimming isn’t in her profile description so she might not do it for you) C Yuna is going above and beyond with her customer service tonight! Awesome! DFK, HJ and BBBJ with ball sucking until hard.. she asked if I want to lick her pussy? No thanks..

Sex:
I’m on top.. missionary (my favourite) she says I’m big… DFK she wants to kiss more than me… she folds her legs and we have sex until i cum fully inside her..

Shower:
She asked if she can shower me before we try again… she was so slow and delicate washing me with the liquid soap… she did it with care, and she dried me with the towel again. Incredible, Wonderful customer service from C Yuna.

Massage:
Very nice, she said she isn’t professional, but it was good and very relaxing and she wasn’t too hard with her hands… and she was worried her hands are too cold.. not at all. She asked if I want round 2? Yes..

Round 2 (HJ CIM finish)
DFK, HJ and BBBJ until hard and this time she puts the condom on with her mouth (excellent)

Sex:
Missionary again, she says I’m big again… and she says to fuck her hard.. we have sex briefly then I lay down, I wanted a HJ + CIM finish. Excellent DFK and HJ for a CIM finish all inside her mouth, she smiles at me with a mouth full of my cum..

Massage:
She lays next to me and lightly kisses me and using lotion just to massage my cock.. excellent…

Shower:
Lately the past few sessions with some girls I shower alone at the end of the session, not tonight! (Good!) C Yuna washes and cleans me.. and she drys me again with a towel (the 3rd time tonight!) and i get dressed. We say our goodbyes and she isn’t dressed yet she drops her towel and hugs me and kisses me.. to say goodbye.

5/5!

C Yuna has upgraded her service level! And she has exceeded my expectations of her service!

She treated me like a king. She went out of her way to make me feel special. She really took care of me and made sure I was relaxed and happy with her service. Other girls just do the basics / and service is very mechanical and won’t go above and beyond with their service. Not C Yuna. She definitely deserves the score of 5/5 now and I already want to return to see her again.

Only $270 for 1 hour. DFK BBBJ (RIM, but she might not do it for you. It isn’t in her profile as a service she does) and CIM. Excellent service for a great price. Great value for money right here! She had a great humble attitude and is also very friendly.

I’m very happy I picked C Yuna again tonight …1 year later.

If you want a C Girl that provides great service and will leave you with a memorable experience: Pick C Yuna!

(Yuna, if you’re reading this, thank you for tonight.)

Always Visual
16-09-2023, 06:09 AM
My 3rd visit. The last time I saw C Yuna was over 1 year ago. I think I gave her a 4/5 in a different quick multi review thread BUT tonight she has definitely upped her game and she is now a 5/5 with her service… and she deserves a review.

C Yuna (3rd vist):
Wearing a tight top and a short white school girl skirt. She’s all dressed up like she out at the club (excellent) and make up and red lipstick (wow) and white heels. And black underwear (Last 2 visits last year she was just wearing a dark grey hooded jumper and that’s it… so an excellent upgrade in her outfit tonight.) Blonde hair, b cup tits and fully shaved (yes!) (she said she does it once a day) and a small tattoo on her left wrist. she asked if she has met me before?… I said yes, twice last year.. great body, flat stomach and real tits she didn’t stop smiling the whole session. And a great friendly attitude and she made me feel relaxed straight away. She asked if she can play music on her phone? I said okay. She playing soft Chinese ballad music on her phone…

Shower:
one kiss and I noticed she has make up on and red lipstick. (Some girls don’t even bother to put make up on) BBBJ in shower very nice… and she stays on her knees to clean me all over my legs and body with the liquid soap… she gets the towel open for me and she uses it to dry me… wow! It’s the little things like that I really appreciate. Excellence customer service from C Yuna!

Round 1 (missionary sex finish):
Cat bath and then rimming… yes! (Rimming isn’t in her profile description so she might not do it for you) C Yuna is going above and beyond with her customer service tonight! Awesome! DFK, HJ and BBBJ with ball sucking until hard.. she asked if I want to lick her pussy? No thanks..

Sex:
I’m on top.. missionary (my favourite) she says I’m big… DFK she wants to kiss more than me… she folds her legs and we have sex until i cum fully inside her..

Shower:
She asked if she can shower me before we try again… she was so slow and delicate washing me with the liquid soap… she did it with care, and she dried me with the towel again. Incredible, Wonderful customer service from C Yuna.

Massage:
Very nice, she said she isn’t professional, but it was good and very relaxing and she wasn’t too hard with her hands… and she was worried her hands are too cold.. not at all. She asked if I want round 2? Yes..

Round 2 (HJ CIM finish)
DFK, HJ and BBBJ until hard and this time she puts the condom on with her mouth (excellent)

Sex:
Missionary again, she says I’m big again… and she says to fuck her hard.. we have sex briefly then I lay down, I wanted a HJ + CIM finish. Excellent DFK and HJ for a CIM finish all inside her mouth, she smiles at me with a mouth full of my cum..

Massage:
She lays next to me and lightly kisses me and using lotion just to massage my cock.. excellent…

Shower:
Lately the past few sessions with some girls I shower alone at the end of the session, not tonight! (Good!) C Yuna washes and cleans me.. and she drys me again with a towel (the 3rd time tonight!) and i get dressed. We say our goodbyes and she isn’t dressed yet she drops her towel and hugs me and kisses me.. to say goodbye.

5/5!

C Yuna has upgraded her service level! And she has exceeded my expectations of her service!

She treated me like a king. She went out of her way to make me feel special. She really took care of me and made sure I was relaxed and happy with her service. Other girls just do the basics / and service is very mechanical and won’t go above and beyond with their service. Not C Yuna. She definitely deserves the score of 5/5 now and I already want to return to see her again.

Only $270 for 1 hour. DFK BBBJ (RIM, but she might not do it for you. It isn’t in her profile as a service she does) and CIM. Excellent service for a great price. Great value for money right here! She had a great humble attitude and is also very friendly.

I’m very happy I picked C Yuna again tonight …1 year later.

If you want a C Girl that provides great service and will leave you with a memorable experience: Pick C Yuna!

(Yuna, if you’re reading this, thank you for tonight.)

DOES SHE MATCH PHOTO ON WEBSITE?

ergoproxy
16-09-2023, 02:57 PM
Yes. The photos she has on the website is her.