PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 8 LaLa blacktown 8 and 40

Sirlong
15-06-2012, 08:48 PM
first post sorry if any mistakes.

ran into this chick a few weeks ago and havent been able to stop unloading my sea monkeys and $$$ on her.
in the 2 weeks she's gotten me for 2k. im sure im not the only one... u guys must be keeping her a secret haha

small frame chinese chick, bit on the older side but man she knows how to get down to business. she msgd me the other day and told me to come see her at 40 and unload a few shots into her.

turned up and there was a wait for 1hr 30mins to see her... she must have msgd everyone lol

anyway, came back to visit and got in straight away before another punter was behind me waiting to see her as well, he was spewing when he found i took her in i think... lol
sorry bro

anyway, walk into the room and lala tells me she been waiting for me all day, latches onto me and wont let me go, i manage to get into the shower and have a quick wash before picking her
up and DFK all the way to the bed. next thing i know she is dripping wet and cant wait to get the dom on me and mount ontop, once ontop she goes lik a bat out of hell grinding and pumping
like she was on a mission... she screams and comes on 2 seperate occassions when i then decide its time for me to teach her a lesson on who's boss lol, as i started to pound her from underneath while she still ontop i can see her squirting away and she starts to shake away. she collapses ontop of me and tells me i am very handsome and she loves me very much hahaha
she always says this to me and sure she says to everyone else as well lol... i then flip her into mish and really go for it with her legs pinned behind her ears and she just keeps looking at me
sticking her tongue out begging for more. i then tried a few more positions when i decided to pick her up and fk her like she is on a sex swing and man de she like this lol... she was swinging her
head around like a pitbull locked onto an arm... she was that loud that i thought someone was gonna come in to check if she was being killed LOL... as i approached the finish line i pulled off the dom and blew all over her face, she even grabbed my fella and started to swallow so i wouldnt get her in the eyes...
after we washed up and started to chill out she is staring at me and starts to tell me how she wants more so i end up extending for another hour, she is good at that... hahaha yea i know sucker right... sorry to the bro who was waiting..

ok so round 2 approaches, she grabs my legs and pulls me to the end of the bed... starts to lick and tickle followed by some savage deep throating that freaked me out a bit cuz i thought she was gonna skin me fella with her teeth so i picked her up again, turned her around and worshiped dat a$$ like it was kim kardishan begging me to fk her... DAMN... even tho it was cold that night, we were both sweating like pigs, she was laughn, screaming, coming and crying all at once...i kept going and was trying every position as possible when she just grabbed a hold of me thru me on the bed and jumped on for the ride... she went off again and i pounded her from underneath as well at the same time. not sure if u all have experienced this but when ur timing is in sync with the chick your banging it just leads to a better performance and session. when i was about to cross the finish line i let lala know so she jumped off, ripped off the dom and let me blow all thru her mouth, she drained me clean.. OMFG

this chick gets better each time i see her and i have stopped seeing my usual j girls in town just for the time i have with this little rocket.

im sure u guys have had some wicked times with lala she msgs me everyday to come and visit her and whenever im with her her phone is running red hot with msgs and calls.
she must be a popular lady and surprised no one has posted about her yet... must be keeping her a secret right hahaha

all in all, top WL who knows how to go hard and loves to go off

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Haha, brother Long Sir!!

Thanks for the AR,

This cant be your first post, you are too good, anyway great to see a sensational post finally for the Blacktown shop, hopefully more will follow.......haha

Cheers

Tex
15-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Hey Guys anyone got any news on busty little Jolin. Used to work at both shops but hasn't been around for a while. Anyone know if she's still working or where?
A relly great little root when she's in the mood!!

Sirlong
16-06-2012, 02:31 AM
Cheers Ahlungor..

you should hear about my visit tonight.... was revved up ready to go, msgd lala and she told me to get my da jeeba down there lol
headed down and was greated by a stunner, didnt get her name tho as i was drooling all the way to the waiting room...
in walks lala with a massive smile, locking lips on me and cuddling me like she was never gonna let go, walked to her room passing the stable where the girls all sit and i heard sum giggles as i waled past.
when i entered her room i noticed the room and bed soiled as if she'd been squirting all over the place and judging by the steam in the shower a punter must have just left.

ok i said ill have a quick wash and see how we go from there.. as i got out she started to bbbj me with the usual licks and flicks with her tongue. plenty of attention to the tackle and great fondling them at the same time....

NOW... this is where it turned to sh!t.... her fone wouldnt stop vibrating and she picked it up... she said sumthin like of course i love u and i miss u very much to who ever was on the other end of the fone...
this automaticaly put her in a very sensitive and sad mood which just killed my mood so instead of going for the kill i decided to talk to her... DAMN what a mistake that was....

obviously the person who rang was her BF and we started to talk about him. she mentioned how handsome he was and how she loves him so much and she always misses him. i asked why do u do this job then and she tells me to make money so she can be with him forever... as u can imagine i am now feeling like a huge sucker and decide to try and turn things around.... i start telling her that she shouldnt try to think about it and we should do what we do best when we r together.. mistake numbr 2.... she tells me how good her BF is in bed and how big he is and how she only likes it when he fks her and so on and so on.. by this stage im ready to leave but being a gentleman and wanting to empty my nuts b4 i leave as i paid the hour she continues to moan and moan about how much she really loves her BF.. oh brother
i keep trying to change the tempo by telling her that we make better music together then she does with her BF and she says NO my BF cock is very big hahahaha and he can fuk long time... that did it for me...
i got up about to leave when she grabs my hand and then starts to appologise to me and begs me to sit down while she tries to suck me off again... as u can imagine, im not in the mood no more so i just let her struggle on my knob... finally im about to come and i can notice already ive gone over time by about 10mins she stops me to say time is up and if i would like more time... arrrrgggghhhh
how can the best turn into the worst so quickly???
i politely decline her and get up, wash up a bit, get dressed and she walks me out. as she walks me out she says she will msg me later and i think she was trying to hint to me i should come back to visit. pfft
unlikely

now im back searching thru the AR's to see who i am gonna go visit to complete my mission for tonight. think im gonna head to aqua and checkout the talent. will let u know how i go

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2012, 02:41 AM
Sorry to hear about part II of your story, what a stupid idol this girl Lala is, never never ever in front of a paying customer and talk about how her BF has a big dick and all that .................WTF.

Too bad she has ruin your mood, otherwise, you should bloody fuck her brain out and cum all over her shitty face..........

Nar!! she is to be black list, and she should just go home and fuck her BF instead..........lol

Cheers

Hope you have better luck with other WL

:fire:

Littlewonder
16-06-2012, 07:39 PM
That is the absolute pits I am sure glad I dont visit this girl. I never discuss another girl with a working lady or anyone else for that matter she should be more professional if she wants to survive in this job. That would be a real turn off for me. Sorry to hear of you experience.

ben0423
22-06-2012, 04:37 PM
I am so sorry to hear that bro. If those WL ask for respect from customers, they should also respect us. Of course, we want to enjoy the time, we wanna good services from them, but more important thing is attitude, even you can't give those extras, as long as you respect what we paid for, treat us friendly, we still happy to see you again.