PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J - Riri

Anonymous Stranger
24-08-2023, 05:52 PM
After catching a glimpse of her in the lobby with those killer tatts, I knew I was going to book her next.

Booking done, day came, and I was knocking at her door. As she opened it, two things immediately registered - tatts on her hot figure and conversational level English. For me, actually being able to talk and converse is huge.

Stats as listed in her page are spot on, but what the stats don't tell you is her having the right amount of curves in the right places. Preferences vary of course but to me she's pretty high up there figure wise.

Spent the first few minutes just chatting about her tatts as I was really interested, then off to shower. Dried ourselves up then went to bed.

I've been with quite a few independents and Ginza girls, but her foreplay blew me away - wet kisses all over your body (but not too much saliva) from the lips all the way to the knees, before going back up to your balls and member. By the time she got there I was rock hard already and had to cut her shirt after a few minutes to return the favour.

Her pussy was so soft (lasered) and looks very tidy, none of those loose flaps. No unpleasant taste or smell. What really made me stay there longer than usual though is her reaction. Subtle moans plus her abs tightening at the right time as I worked her, very encouraging signs she was really enjoying herself. At one point she held my head down as her thighs wrapped around my head, tightly - she apologised afterwards which made me smile more.

After that she again returned the favour but with much more intensity this time until I asked to dom up.

Started CG, watched those nicely shaped C's bouncing gently as she moved. Changed to mish where she brought me close for a very tight hug and dfk as I kept moving. Changed to doggy and man, what a sight! Plump behind, small waist, killer tatts, and her face buried in the pillows as she moaned.

Sensing I was close, took myself out, removed the dom and she immediately worked with her hands and mouth till I came. She was going for cim but I don't go for that especially when I like dfk'ing the girl, so went in her hands as she came back up to kiss again.

Showered and chatted for the last 5 mins - didn't realise our round 1 went about 45 mins already.

She is going back to Japan for a vacation soon and will be gone a few weeks, so if you are planning on seeing her, get in quick.

She is at the top of the price range of Ginza for sure, but for me it was worth every damn penny, defo return factor.

max_power
25-08-2023, 02:36 PM
I think she’s lost over 5kg recently. If you think her body is hot you should have seen her a couple months ago with that juicy ass. Still great now but much better before

Anonymous Stranger
25-08-2023, 06:31 PM
Hmm, thanks for the info mate. I do like her at the moment because I can carry her a little bit - the extra 5 kilos might make that a bit harder 😂