PDA

View Full Version : Other Collection of ARs (CBD Style Anna, GE Ava, GE Dana, GC Ruby)

GoldfishMan
27-08-2023, 10:22 AM
Might as well contribute some ARs from my "adventures" over the last couple of weeks.

Japanese Anna @ CBD Style Massage, 360 Pitt
Rating: 3/10
I was a bit drunk when I came here at around 9pm. Was shown a few girls, J Minori, J Anna, and another one I can't remember her name.
Minori looked good, gave the vibe that she was keen to get it on with me, but her outfit really accentuated her shorter leg proportions, so I went with Anna instead.
Big mistake. Turned out that Anna also had short legs, it was her outfit (white lab coat unbuttoned at the front, red lingerie and high-heels inside) that made her look like she had longer legs. She also had some fat around her body ... So 2 of my criteria for a sexy body, skinny and leggy, were missed.
A few good points: Her face was kinda cute, skin was quite smooth, and she reacted well to DATY.
Anyway, crappy massage with unenthusiastic service that did nothing to arouse me, but thankfully I was super horny so managed to fuck and go. Think I should've gone for Minori cos she gave a good vibe.
Paid $100 for the FS, on top of the shop rate.

Chinese Ava @ Ginza Empire
I don't know guys, this girl gave me very strong post-op LB vibes. I am still uncertain if it was. Some of the signs are there, but some are not. Like, her boobs are fake and she even did some work to make her nipples stick out permanently. Had the typical post-op LB face, and during conversations at one point her voice turned into a male voice when I made her laugh.
However, hands were small, and her pussy got progressively wet and did not feel "shallow". Anyway, I managed to get my rocks off, she was quite cooperative in terms of service, but was also very inexperienced. All up, a 4 out of 10.

Korean Dana @ Ginza Empire
Rating 6.5/10
I caught a glimpse of Dana when I went to see Ava, so I made a mental note to see her next. With her outfit on (she was wearing a white bra and panties set the night I saw her, and a little black and white dress on the day I booked her), she looked gorgeous. Beautiful lithe body, leggy proportions, big boobs. Her face was all dolled up and looked very pretty in my eyes. I thought she looked a lot like Emma Stone with the extra heavy eye-liner make up.
After the kit came off, I could see and feel a few things. Her bum was rather flat, and her skin felt rather loose all around her body, indicating to me that her age is probably at least 30+.
Her BBBJ was good with good suction, but not enough depth and concentrated a bit too much on the dickhead. She did not know what a pussy slide was, so forget about that too. Reacted well to DATY (think she was shaven), pussy was tight and I could sense that she was having trouble taking all of me in so I had to go slow. Eventually she let me go full-steam in my fave "turtle" position even though I think she was gritting her teeth.
All up, she's not bad this one.

Macau Ruby @ Ginza Club
Rating: 7.5/10
With not many outstanding choices around, I thought what the heck, might as well give Macau Ruby another go. I'd seen her once before or just after COVID started, so it has been a long time since I saw her. Boy, she has slimmed right down. She's so skinny now. You can easily make out her ribs on her back when she's bent down a bit. Shout out to bro BigDipper, I think you'll like her new body shape.
Unfortunately being skinny means some of her "highlights" are no longer there. Plump round arse, I wouldn't say is completely gone but severely diminished. Boobs have shrunk to probably A-cups now.
Great blowjob technique including using hotwater in her mouth, also was willing to keep sucking if I didn't ask for sex. Tight pussy and was willing to take it even when she felt me hitting her cervix (made a comment saying "so deep, while rubbing her belly"). It was a good fuck.

There you go. I had another sesh with an SBM ML, but too lazy to write about it now, haha.

BigDipper
06-09-2023, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the tip buddy… just checked Ruby’s pics. Dun understand why I haven’t tapped that yet…. But she on my radar now!

Meng
19-09-2023, 12:14 PM
Might as well contribute some ARs from my "adventures" over the last couple of weeks.

Japanese Anna @ CBD Style Massage, 360 Pitt
I was a bit drunk when I came here at around 9pm. Was shown a few girls, J Minori, J Anna, and another one I can't remember her name.
Minori looked good, gave the vibe that she was keen to get it on with me, but her outfit really accentuated her shorter leg proportions, so I went with Anna instead.
Big mistake. Turned out that Anna also had short legs, it was her outfit (white lab coat unbuttoned at the front, red lingerie and high-heels inside) that made her look like she had longer legs. She also had some fat around her body ... So 2 of my criteria for a sexy body, skinny and leggy, were missed.
A few good points: Her face was kinda cute, skin was quite smooth, and she reacted well to DATY.
Anyway, crappy massage with unenthusiastic service that did nothing to arouse me, but thankfully I was super horny so managed to fuck and go. Think I should've gone for Minori cos she gave a good vibe.
Paid $100 for the FS, on top of the shop rate.

Chinese Ava @ Ginza Empire
I don't know guys, this girl gave me very strong post-op LB vibes. I am still uncertain if it was. Some of the signs are there, but some are not. Like, her boobs are fake and she even did some work to make her nipples stick out permanently. Had the typical post-op LB face, and during conversations at one point her voice turned into a male voice when I made her laugh.
However, hands were small, and her pussy got progressively wet and did not feel "shallow". Anyway, I managed to get my rocks off, she was quite cooperative in terms of service, but was also very inexperienced. All up, a 4 out of 10.

Korean Dana @ Ginza Empire
Rating 6.5/10
I caught a glimpse of Dana when I went to see Ava, so I made a mental note to see her next. With her outfit on (she was wearing a white bra and panties set the night I saw her, and a little black and white dress on the day I booked her), she looked gorgeous. Beautiful lithe body, leggy proportions, big boobs. Her face was all dolled up and looked very pretty in my eyes. I thought she looked a lot like Emma Stone with the extra heavy eye-liner make up.
After the kit came off, I could see and feel a few things. Her bum was rather flat, and her skin felt rather loose all around her body, indicating to me that her age is probably at least 30+.
Her BBBJ was good with good suction, but not enough depth and concentrated a bit too much on the dickhead. She did not know what a pussy slide was, so forget about that too. Reacted well to DATY (think she was shaven), pussy was tight and I could sense that she was having trouble taking all of me in so I had to go slow. Eventually she let me go full-steam in my fave "turtle" position even though I think she was gritting her teeth.
All up, she's not bad this one.

Macau Ruby @ Ginza Club
Rating: 7.5/10
With not many outstanding choices around, I thought what the heck, might as well give Macau Ruby another go. I'd seen her once before or just after COVID started, so it has been a long time since I saw her. Boy, she has slimmed right down. She's so skinny now. You can easily make out her ribs on her back when she's bent down a bit. Shout out to bro BigDipper, I think you'll like her new body shape.
Unfortunately being skinny means some of her "highlights" are no longer there. Plump round arse, I wouldn't say is completely gone but severely diminished. Boobs have shrunk to probably A-cups now.
Great blowjob technique including using hotwater in her mouth, also was willing to keep sucking if I didn't ask for sex. Tight pussy and was willing to take it even when she felt me hitting her cervix (made a comment saying "so deep, while rubbing her belly"). It was a good fuck.

There you go. I had another sesh with an SBM ML, but too lazy to write about it now, haha.

Thanks for the AR bro. Wanted to give Macau a try as that ass looks amazing, but it seems she's lost a bit of it. Does she still provide DFK and stuff? I'd still be down to give it a try.

19-09-2023, 09:51 PM
Good AR’s thanks for the intel. I’m yet to try Ginza but I need to check that one off the list one of these days

GoldfishMan
22-09-2023, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the AR bro. Wanted to give Macau a try as that ass looks amazing, but it seems she's lost a bit of it. Does she still provide DFK and stuff? I'd still be down to give it a try.

Yeah bro, service level hasn't dropped, in fact I reckon she's improved from before. But alas, the lost weight has reduced her juicy ass a fair bit.