PDA

View Full Version : Walked and prond

greyeatwell
15-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Trying to find a good wl for nude massage close to me. Looked in courier mail add said sexy shaven hot babe hendra
went round walked in to be meet by old asian hag got to bedroom and thought this is bull shit and said no and walked drove home felt good
Look I am not mean but they should state middle age not young 19 why are we putting up with this.

icanfly
17-06-2012, 06:37 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/search.php?searchid=45832

Sssh!

SillyCock
26-06-2012, 03:39 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/search.php?searchid=45832

Sssh!

Exotic relaxation is legal under QLD law when provided by a sole operator. http://www.pla.qld.gov.au/theLaw/

Though they do get checked out from time to time. I remember a girl a couple of years ago working down in Logan doing RnT's from a hotel room near the motorway telling me a story about how she was busted a few weeks before I saw her.
The story went that she was offering services from her home somewhere around Shailer Park, and she got a knock on the door when she was with a client, raid happened, and she got done on some obscure part of the law.
What happened was she was operating under a house, however the house was split in two, upstairs downstairs sort of deal. You couldn't access upstairs for the inside of her part of the house, and the people living upstairs were just neighbours, however because she did not have a lease for her part of the house, and was paying rent directly to the tenants above her, whose name the lease was in, those neighbours were home at the time of the raid. Now because she didn't have paperwork splitting the house into unit one and unit two, they charged her with fuck knows what for breaking the law. Something about if you are a sole operator you cannot have anyone else on the property while you are working. I dunno. It was a while ago. So yeah, she got charged and was awaiting trial when I met her. Don't know what happened to her after that. I'm guessing conviction and then she moved on. Another shame. She was hot, young, and she could squirt. You don't find that often enough.

Sad state we live in. I thought voting Newman in would cut some police funding and more shops would pop up. I guess I voted wrong, though he didn't seem to interfere with out fun too much as mayor.

levi1980
23-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Yep I have walked so many times in the last few years, I wont put up with old ugly bitches claiming they are 19 year old models for fucks sake, do they think we are blind?

Had one old hag about 50 and fat as a house claiming she was 19 model BWAHAHAHAHA

I seen her at the door and turned and walked, she was trying to run after me lol, saying i offer lower price, I said seriously lady you would have to pay me for sex.

And really she would!

The sooner everyone does this the quicker these old bitches will get the hell out of queensland and go retire!!!

scarab
28-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Just a heads up about 1 Grimes St Auchenflower. A few cracker adverts that are the Milton area lead to this residence. Typical adds, 20'ish, beautiful honest asians. I live in the area so I checked it out. First time old horror. Walked. Second time voice on phone sounded more youthful. Different old horror. Walked.

Really pisses me off that some guys are so weak and/or desperate and/or embarassed they actually pay these scumbags and keep them in business. These bitches are lying to your face and you accept that!??!? Just walk, and for good measure give them a fat middle finger on your way out the door.

I saw a genuinie operator a while back and we were talking about why a lot of guys like to try short times first visit and I suggested it was to establish if the lady is what she claims to be without going in to deep. I mentioned how there are so many blatantly dishonest providers scamming on weak men and how some some of them just don't have the spine to walk. She was new'ish to the industry and disgusted that this was going on. So think about that. When you pay these dishonest hags you are feeding the scum, humiliating yourself and kicking dirt in the face of the honest providers.

By the way, I have nothing against these ladies operating in the industry. I just have no respect for them if they cannot be honest about who they are. There will still be clients for them. Just they won't be wasting the time of so many people.

8inches
28-02-2013, 02:26 PM
good on you guys!
these false advertisers need to be put out of business ASAP
these things happen here in NSW as well :(

Jerry10
03-03-2013, 02:21 AM
Been seeing a lot of ad in cracker where 3 different girls from the same country in the same suburb comes up one after another. Now this is a pimp putting up an ad. They are fake. Usually these girls are in their 40s and the have a gambling debt and working it off usually from Sydney or Melbourne.
I now stay away from private wl.
Been disappointed too many times. I usually scream "F@#%" very loud and walk away.
Makes me laugh seeing their reaction.

breech
03-03-2013, 04:50 AM
i hear what your saying scarab, ive been weak, enough is enough.

pic2009
03-03-2013, 09:31 AM
From Scarab I saw a genuinie operator a while back and we were talking about why a lot of guys like to try short times first visit

Scarab. Since you found a genuine WL could you give us some details eg. Name & Contact details and area? Would appreciate a heads up for the genuine article.

scarab
04-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Scarab. Since you found a genuine WL could you give us some details eg. Name & Contact details and area? Would appreciate a heads up for the genuine article.

pic2009, it was a young blond polish girl that visited form Sydney and worked in Bowen Hills and advertised on cracker. She only stayed a few weeks that time, but I think I remember her saying she was going to make more visits in the future. If I see her advertising I will try give a heads up.

pic2009
07-03-2013, 09:57 AM
pic2009, it was a young blond polish girl that visited form Sydney and worked in Bowen Hills and advertised on cracker. She only stayed a few weeks that time, but I think I remember her saying she was going to make more visits in the future. If I see her advertising I will try give a heads up.

Thanks I will keep my eye out

Littlewonder
07-03-2013, 10:53 AM
I went to this place in Padstow once after an add in the local paper, went in and this old granny showed me in the room I looked at her and said where is the young girl advertised she said to me you should look in the mirror your not that young yourself.

I know that but I am the one paying so I can choose who I want and walked out with her swearing and cursing at me.

Needless to say the place only lasted about a month.