PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Girl Massage Chinese - Penny

shtoopid_head
28-08-2023, 05:40 PM
Tried a few girls at Sydney Girl Massage now. Usually I go in and ask for anybody, but I saw photos of Penny on WeChat and thought her body looked great and would give it a punt.

Rocked up and did a 30mins massage. I went up to the room and started undressing.

Penny walks in soon after with a robe on, says hi and starts adjusting lights, aircon etc. without really looking at me when I'm naked. I try some small talk but didn't get much back, not too fussed anyway. I hop onto the bed and wait for the massage. The description did say she is new to the industry, and could tell by the massage. I could have pressed on my back myself. After 10-15 mins, there's a pause and she goes off and sounds like she undresses herself, gets some tissues ready and oil. She teases me for 10 seconds and then tells me to turn over with out being hard yet.

She definitely does have an amazing body, very pretty face. I start feeling her, and she starts jerking me off and I begin to get hard without any problem still (I was still pretty horny for her) until I blow my load. She cleans up and says 'massage' as in to say keep laying there and she'll keep massaging.

I do some small talk to find out where she's from etc, and realise her english is no good. I'm pretty respectful and try to make them feel comfortable. Again, the massage was 1/10 (she started massaging my knee caps which was hilarious).

Got the HJ I wanted, and Penny is a stunning lady so got the service, although I wouldn't go back to her until she got a bit experienced.

Onto the next one.