PDA

View Full Version : Shop info SP MLs sacked

Timeis629
28-08-2023, 09:31 PM
Rumours circulating that several MLs, some of them very populate have been sacked by Saigon Princess for refusing to work at the new Waterloo SP. Any Intel.

wolfman88
29-08-2023, 05:01 AM
First I’ve heard. I guess we’ll start to see the difference in their posted moments

119tcs
29-08-2023, 08:10 AM
i think Natalie is listed on on red rose massage roster

Backdraft69
29-08-2023, 09:19 AM
Rumours circulating that several MLs, some of them very populate have been sacked by Saigon Princess for refusing to work at the new Waterloo SP. Any Intel.Rumours start somewhere.
Where did you hear it from?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Backdraft69
29-08-2023, 09:21 AM
i think Natalie is listed on on red rose massage rosterAnd Apple massage in Merrylands

Mrmax
29-08-2023, 10:42 AM
I always tell Jessica if we do FS i won't tell anyone but she always politely declines 😊

Timeis629
29-08-2023, 11:32 AM
There are at least four off the books but still nominated on the Locanto rosters - I guess to try and switch their regular customers over to other girls. I note picture portfolios are being updated and those that have left removed Locanto rosters still have names on roster. Natalie is one and Luna another.

Backdraft69
29-08-2023, 11:48 AM
There are at least four off the books but still nominated on the Locanto rosters - I guess to try and switch their regular customers over to other girls. I note picture portfolios are being updated and those that have left removed Locanto rosters still have names on roster. Natalie is one and Luna another.That's not a rumour.
That's called assuming.
Every business course you go on they will tell you the following.
When you ASSUME it makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Timeis629
29-08-2023, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=Backdraft69;2773603]And Apple massage in Merrylands
I guess Red Rose and Apple are connected - I was looking at these two places when searching for a particular SP ML. Guess I may pay Natalie a visit - nice to know she is so close. I had a look at the photos posted on SP Locanto and there are at least 4 or 5 deletions. I was told Natalie had one of the biggest followings at SP. Refused to service Waterloo, as did several others, as there was no customers and hence no $$$.

asiafever
29-08-2023, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=Backdraft69;2773603]And Apple massage in Merrylands
I guess Red Rose and Apple are connected - I was looking at these two places when searching for a particular SP ML. Guess I may pay Natalie a visit - nice to know she is so close. I had a look at the photos posted on SP Locanto and there are at least 4 or 5 deletions. I was told Natalie had one of the biggest followings at SP. Refused to service Waterloo, as did several others, as there was no customers and hence no $$$.

Another punter said Natalie had been moved on for providing fs. Girls have refused to work in other shops previously, one girl fpr example only worked St Marys as Bexley was too far by public transport and management had no issue with that. I would suggest the fs rumour may have more validity, like when Emily told me she left because the towels weren't clean enough, I somehow doubted that was the real reason, and she popped up providing fs at various other shops

Not saying it's definitely not the reason, just sayin management seems smart enough not to move on a big earner just because she doesn't want to work at one of their 3 shops.

Hidden Python
29-08-2023, 03:18 PM
By next week, everyone would of forgot all about this and moved on with their lives, if the shop starts loosing money than its a decision they have to live with, the girls have their own network and are probably already back at work making money,
As a punter you would probably just stick to your regular shop and just try the new girls instead of running allover Sydney for 1

Mike_23
29-08-2023, 03:41 PM
will miss natalie.

the fs using a piece of plastic sandwich bag was weird however

ColesBag
29-08-2023, 07:37 PM
I always tell Jessica if we do FS i won't tell anyone but she always politely declines ��

That would be a treat, she has a peach of an arse...

11Bravo
29-08-2023, 09:48 PM
By next week, everyone would of forgot all about this and moved on with their lives, if the shop starts loosing money than its a decision they have to live with, the girls have their own network and are probably already back at work making money,
As a punter you would probably just stick to your regular shop and just try the new girls instead of running allover Sydney for 1As I've said MANY times, getting her WeChat is a win-win situation. You don't lose track of her, and she brings a client list to the new shop.

Myself, for some, I'm a "runner"...

hargow
29-08-2023, 09:53 PM
As I've said MANY times, getting her WeChat is a win-win situation. You don't lose track of her, and she brings a client list to the new shop.

Myself, for some, I'm a "runner"...

i missed out on getting natalies wechat just before she left on hier holiday :( but last time i saw she did allow me to film a video of her

ditchtheboss
29-08-2023, 11:00 PM
will miss natalie.

Wait, what? Instead of a condom?

rfection
29-08-2023, 11:02 PM
how does that even stay on ahahah so loose

Saigonprincess
29-08-2023, 11:34 PM
Hi Gents,
We have a lot of beautiful young NEW girls, come and try! 5 shops, St Marys, (Crana St and Queen St).Bexley,(638 Forest Rd) two at Waterloo, (635 Elizabeth St And Botany rd). Thank you for your support, it’s appreciated. See you soon!❤️

Timeis629
30-08-2023, 07:51 AM
I followed the SP rosters pretty closely and the following girls have moved on based on the various comparisons between the old and new rosters and photo deletions ?? - no longer visible Angelina, Miranda, Luna, Natalie, Jenny, lucky, Tammy Yumy, canny and Cindy?? At last look Tammy was still posted on both SP rosters on Friday probably chasing her customers - Anyway guess we all move on - It’s a shame as some of these girls were my go to and St Mary’s was convenient. Guess it’s ok for casual traffic but those that had regulars will have to adjust.?

Backdraft69
30-08-2023, 08:15 AM
I followed the SP rosters pretty closely and the following girls have moved on based on the various comparisons between the old and new rosters and photo deletions ?? - no longer visible Angelina, Miranda, Luna, Natalie, Jenny, lucky, Tammy Yumy, canny and Cindy?? At last look Tammy was still posted on both SP rosters on Friday probably chasing her customers - Anyway guess we all move on - It’s a shame as some of these girls were my go to and St Mary’s was convenient. Guess it’s ok for casual traffic but those that had regulars will have to adjust.?I am sure the replacements are just as good.
I know one of the new girls Emma has worked at SP before, and the other girls you mentioned may come back as well.

Backdraft69
30-08-2023, 08:17 AM
Hi Gents,
We have very a lot of beautiful young NEW girls, come and try! 5 shops, St Marys, (Crana St and Queen St).Bexley,(638 Forest Rd) two at Waterloo, (635 Elizabeth St And Botany rd). Thank you for your support, it’s appreciated. See you soon![emoji3590]I am still waiting for Emma at Waterloo :)

jaquedm1307
30-08-2023, 08:33 AM
will miss natalie.

Sure u just helped Natalie's case with Jessie !!!!

jaquedm1307
30-08-2023, 08:37 AM
Rumours circulating that several MLs, some of them very populate have been sacked by Saigon Princess for refusing to work at the new Waterloo SP. Any Intel.

Reliable source say this is the reason

Having said that Jessie always runs great shops with good girls and sure new ones will be just as good with her training. Always respected Jessie running a tight shop with her own rules

So will of course be going to SP still but also 175 Merrylands Rd Merrylands to see Natalie

trampslikeus55
30-08-2023, 09:51 AM
Not sure why some are getting precious here. Everyone concerned is doing the best for themselves. If you have "lost" your favourite ML then she is easy to find. And she is now working in business class 😎

jaquedm1307
30-08-2023, 11:07 AM
Not sure why some are getting precious here. Everyone concerned is doing the best for themselves. If you have "lost" your favourite ML then she is easy to find. And she is now working in business class ��

Not precious for us but more so for not giving a **** about Natalie

And she not a regular but is one of the kindest MLs you're likely to meet - guess people just took advantage and now happy to ditch her for the next

Had my rant now move on :-)

11Bravo
30-08-2023, 01:08 PM
If you build it, they will come (or should that be cum?).

HOWEVER, it takes time for the fans to beat a path to the door. I did stop at that shop once (AR somewhere here), EARLY this year, based on an AHLUNGOR AR. 1 ML, 1 mamasan who was providing massages, but didn't look like it was all that busy early afternoon. So it will take time to get the word out. AND, like any service business, you need clients to draw in the providers, and you need providers to draw in clients. Bit of chicken and the egg...

Can't say if the shop underwent any mods, but when I was there, the walls were THIN, easy to hear whatever was going on in the next room. And they'd definitely need to cover the street windows, CLEAR view of the front room waiting area. And the toilet was an interesting trek (find AHLUNGOR's AR for the difficulties in the rain...)

So I could see where some providers, not wanting to lose their "money making" days/clients from an existing shop, wouldn't want to move to an unproven shop in an unknown area. Seems like the load was being put on the workers to carry, NOT management (so why should it be any different than anywhere else?). That TOFTT only works if there's loyalty BOTH ways...

Personally, I'm all for it as Waterloo is much closer than any of their existing shops. Hopefully, their rosters (i.e. Locanto) will include the new shop and it's contents. Figure it'll be a close but different alternative if FS 647 Waterloo is barren...

Rodman
30-08-2023, 02:48 PM
Why do girls who do FS choose to work in a Massage parlour ?
Why don’t they just go work in FS shops
Looks like this shop is only trying to make it fair for the other girls who will not offer the the extras that should only be offered in brothels not massage parlour s

Rodman
30-08-2023, 03:01 PM
She had a collection of them in there which don’t come back to shift over

grstile
30-08-2023, 03:22 PM

could be any number of reasons from location, personal preference, money... to having a little more control over who to, or when they offer FS or not.

Whatever their personal reasons, it certainly seems to make sense to a lot of WL out there - thankfully!

jaquedm1307
30-08-2023, 04:29 PM
could be any number of reasons from location, personal preference, money... to having a little more control over who to, or when they offer FS or not.

Whatever their personal reasons, it certainly seems to make sense to a lot of WL out there - thankfully!

Enough sense for her to have worked at SP for 7 years I believe

asiafever
30-08-2023, 04:35 PM
I followed the SP rosters pretty closely and the following girls have moved on based on the various comparisons between the old and new rosters and photo deletions ?? - no longer visible Angelina, Miranda, Luna, Natalie, Jenny, lucky, Tammy Yumy, canny and Cindy?? At last look Tammy was still posted on both SP rosters on Friday probably chasing her customers - Anyway guess we all move on - It’s a shame as some of these girls were my go to and St Mary’s was convenient. Guess it’s ok for casual traffic but those that had regulars will have to adjust.?

Following from your list have been at Waterloo in the past few days.
Miranda
Angelina
Luna

asiafever
30-08-2023, 04:36 PM
Enough sense for her to have worked at SP for 7 years I believe

SP opened first shop 5 years ago in St Marys, and the longest serving girls are Jessica, about 4 years from memory, and Sophia, on and off for 4-5 years with a big gap in the middle. Natalie was pretty new when I reviewed her, what's that 2 years ago now?

Girls are going to come and go, nature of the game. You take the girls story, the shops story, put salt on both and find the truth somewhere in the middle.

jaquedm1307
30-08-2023, 04:49 PM
SP opened first shop 5 years ago in St Marys, and the longest serving girls are Jessica, about 4 years from memory, and Sophia, on and off for 4-5 years with a big gap in the middle. Natalie was pretty new when I reviewed her, what's that 2 years ago now?

Girls are going to come and go, nature of the game. You take the girls story, the shops story, put salt on both and find the truth somewhere in the middle.

Thanks for the correction u sure where I got that figure from

Timeis629
30-08-2023, 07:57 PM
As previously indicated I made true my assertion to catch up with Natalie. Natalie recognised and greeted me at Apple Massage Merrylands - i I had a great session in her gracious and professional company. Better than our last session in St Mary’s. Confirmed that the separation from St Mary’s was not good but there was directed anger at her. Confirmed several of the girls names I listed had left.?
I only raised this post because the St Mary’s operation
was a great business model and that real people (that provide an extension to our male selves) were crunched to fund a business expansion at their expense - they were sitting around with no customers = no income. They were expected to sustain the cost of setting up a new business, and had no input into.
Another way of doing business - is to buy an existing business with some “goodwill” and improve on it.
The zero start new business requires an extensive capital outlay to fund staff and to advertise and promote.?
The casualties in this business expansion is the guests losing their reliable MLs. Sure they will adjust abd find even better experiences. ?The MLs let go will rebuild their guest base and move on.
The competition in St Marys is immense- at least 13/14 massage/brothels in a 1km Queen St strip. Takes a lot of protecting -and needs quality products and matching services.
With those MLs I was in contact with, the human side was palpable - their commitments required income.
I guess St Marys will recover provided the regular customers accept the changes
All the best to everyone. It is a reflection of how life can change so quickly in this life.?

Mike_23
30-08-2023, 08:26 PM
Wait, what? Instead of a condom?

how does that even stay on ahahah so loose

yes. thats why i ended upwith a bbbj instead. just went soft using a home brand sandwich bag

Mike_23
30-08-2023, 08:50 PM
Sure u just helped Natalie's case with Jessie !!!!

she moved on now . who cares

jaquedm1307
30-08-2023, 09:43 PM
she moved on now . who cares

Obviously not u - but actually feel a degree of pity for U if that's how u r prepared to treat others

30-08-2023, 09:58 PM
If they’re good at their job, customers will follow

Themysterypi
31-08-2023, 02:22 PM
That's good news for me, more quality around the suburbs which is much needed.

the_champ
31-08-2023, 07:23 PM
If one door closes for a ML or WL, don't worry she'll find another one that will open for her. There are many shops around. If a girl is good at what she does, she will find work anywhere with some customers going to great trouble to meet her even if she's not located close by.

Agreed. Will only weed out the shitty ML who can't get customers to follow them

trampslikeus55
31-08-2023, 08:25 PM
If one door closes for a ML or WL, don't worry she'll find another one that will open for her. There are many shops around. If a girl is good at what she does, she will find work anywhere with some customers going to great trouble to meet her even if she's not located close by.
Sage wisdom. I am sure within a very short time there will be one ML who will realise she has made a very good decision. She has all the skills to be in high demand which equates to a higher income level. Whatever triggered the change is not relative. One can only wish her the best of luck going forward 😎

Timeis629
03-09-2023, 11:18 PM
Just spent a nice 90 mins today Sunday with Tammy who received a phone call from Natalie who I had visited on Wednesday.

Tammy requested I let you all know where she now provides her great range of services. Great lady be nice with her.

Monday
Tammy
Gordon Stone Health Massage
34 Greenfield Parade

Sunday and Tuesday
Tammy
Yagoona Asian Shop
8/437 Hume Highway
0426 115 858

Wednesday
Aka Cindy
Auburn Asian Massage Babes
Level 1, 84-86 South Parade Auburn 0415 790 765

Thursday
Aka Cindy
No1 Health Massage
62A Moore St Liverpool
0420 517 100

Friday Tammy
Lalabelles 10am-8pm
18 Ferndell Street Granville
0452 168 178

Themassageking
04-09-2023, 12:43 AM
Looks like this shop is only trying to make it fair for the other girls who will not offer the the extras that should only be offered in brothels not massage parlour s

Some girls choose to work as a ML so they can choose who they can fuck as apposed to a WL, they have to fuck every customer they see.

fireball
04-09-2023, 01:25 AM
Some girls choose to work as a ML so they can choose who they can fuck as apposed to a WL, they have to fuck every customer they see.

Exactly this. They have a choice and probably get better tips. 3 pineapples on top of the massage fee if they do part 3. Pretty good if it's a 30min booking.

11Bravo
04-09-2023, 07:11 AM
she moved on now . who caresWhile I do have some preferred shops, my loyalty is to the provider. After all, I certainly hope it's not the shop that's f*cking me... So I make sure I have their WeChats for my regulars. That way, if they move, I can easily find them again.

Timeis629
04-09-2023, 09:39 PM
Msybe not the last word but close - several if not all of the removed MLs asked to comeback and work at SP - but on principle and the angry manner in which they were removed have rejected a return - fundamentally these MLs had the biggest numbers. Anyway I know where I can connect with two with the biggest followers. That’s nice.

Timeis629
05-09-2023, 12:22 AM
Recently had volunteered to me even at a brothel - not all is sex, HJ and BJ. This WL saw a massage place as better to do - comment was I don’t want to fuck, fuck and fuck wanted a ML environment. So I guess there will be a range of feelings about what constitutes a “perfect” job in this industry - I guess an upgrade of $150 for sex may not make economic sense for many. $50 over the session charge of $70 may be the go. Any thoughts

1inchguy
05-09-2023, 09:23 AM
Few ml has told has told me this too. Working at a brothel is exhausting, no shit. But the guys they see is terrible stinky, old, can't get it up, takes ages etc. With ML they can choose who to fuck.

asiafever
05-09-2023, 10:18 AM
Correct, there's also the $ factor. How much cut does a girl get at a fs shop? If she's a $150/30m girl she might see, what $100 of that? If she charges you $150 for fs as a ml she gets the full $150 tip plus a small cut of the massage fee as well. So let's say for 30 mins it's $100 at a fs shop vs $170 at a massage shop, and she gets to pick and choose rather than taking all comers. No wonder you'd rather be a ml who does fs. Downsides of course are lack of showers, massage beds vs real beds, and having to hop around shops as well as dealing with shops that have a strict no fs policy.

tpol
06-09-2023, 07:01 PM
I was told recently that a shop who offers part 2 as a package, the ml doesn't get the whole tip. The shop takes a big cut

asiafever
06-09-2023, 07:14 PM
I was told recently that a shop who offers part 2 as a package, the ml doesn't get the whole tip. The shop takes a big cut

Yeah I wondered about that.

Rustyman1980
27-03-2024, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the Intel, I went and saw Tammy few weeks back at Lalabelles, great session as always,I got her number this time incase she goes MIA.

Great thing about Lalabelles is you're paying up front and know what you're getting no need to negotiate in room afterwards.

Just spent a nice 90 mins today Sunday with Tammy who received a phone call from Natalie who I had visited on Wednesday.

Tammy requested I let you all know where she now provides her great range of services. Great lady be nice with her.

Monday
Tammy
Gordon Stone Health Massage
34 Greenfield Parade

Sunday and Tuesday
Tammy
Yagoona Asian Shop
8/437 Hume Highway
0426 115 858

Wednesday
Aka Cindy
Auburn Asian Massage Babes
Level 1, 84-86 South Parade Auburn 0415 790 765

Thursday
Aka Cindy
No1 Health Massage
62A Moore St Liverpool
0420 517 100

Friday Tammy
Lalabelles 10am-8pm
18 Ferndell Street Granville
0452 168 178

Timeis629
28-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Tammy No longer at Lalabelles for a long time - try Sakura 689 Smithfield- 117C Cabramatta - also known as Cindy