PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Girl Massage Nami - 19 y/o with great looks and attitude

Massagecreep
28-08-2023, 09:46 PM
Feeling a bit restless on Sunday and decided to check out 110 Cathedral after a few weeks absence (not too many choices on a Sunday).

In for a very pleasant surprise- say hello to four girls, and the genuine smile from Nami won me over.

Up to the room with shower (and hot water) and in walks Nami - pink hair, tanned body and a sweet genuine smile.

Even better when the clothes are off - all natural body and trimmed below. One small tattoo on the left upper arm.

Price guide is very reasonable and service is very willing.

Seems slightly new to the industry- cautious about too much touching below due to risk of infection (something a girlfriend in the industry has told her). My mind turns to the possibility of a double.

This was the first time I was offered an open minded girl, and it was well worth it!

Can provide more details in the private section if needed.

WIR? Hell yes!

Noobmaster69
28-08-2023, 11:01 PM
Did you go for FS? Dm me

CursedCoomer
29-08-2023, 06:50 PM
Her photos look so fucking good, can't wait to try her. Would love to know the juicy deets if you wanna post it in the private section.

Massagecreep
29-08-2023, 07:05 PM
Looks even better in person!

adelle
29-08-2023, 09:12 PM
Private section is a myth. Much action in there??

Massagecreep
29-08-2023, 09:42 PM
Check for yourself. I have had a few DMs about Nami. Everything is on offer from the start, she is enthusiastic, young and hot.
While she has her limits, they weren’t a problem for me and I had great fun.
Fun was missing from some of the previous girls I saw in the early stages of 110 Cathedral opening, but Nami delivers it!

rookie91
29-08-2023, 10:06 PM
Check for yourself. I have had a few DMs about Nami. Everything is on offer from the start, she is enthusiastic, young and hot.
Fun was missing from some of the previous girls I saw in the early stages of 110 Cathedral opening, but Nami delivers it!

Did you go for FS? How much was it for?

pupha69
30-08-2023, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the review. I would suggest AVOIDING Bella here. Fake pics and she has a belly after having a kid.

CursedCoomer
30-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Bella's pics are AI generated lol

fted
30-08-2023, 09:50 PM
Agree Nami is young and hot, but definitely has limits. Still worth it though.

tcrawford
30-08-2023, 10:24 PM
This shop is notorious for stretching out the legs in the photos.

She works at Top Ryde as Nami as well, YMMV.

Nelly69
31-08-2023, 11:13 AM

Yeah Nami is a nice girl and have a hot body! 19 and full of energy, gave her a good pounding. No BBBJ through.

but about the legs stretching... I also tried Vivian who was advertised as 168cm, when she came into the room, she can't be much taller than Nami who is 158cm at best. Being 182cm, top of her head came to my armpits. lol was a bit disappointed, also I didn't write a review because nothing to write home about.

Massagecreep
31-08-2023, 11:55 PM
It all makes sense! It never occurred to me that the shop extended the girls’ legs in the photos!!

GoldfishMan
01-09-2023, 12:09 AM

Whoa, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention, bro! I'm a leg man myself and almost got duped into booking one of them solely (no pun intended) for their lovely pins.

tcrawford
01-09-2023, 02:12 AM
I can't decide if you guys are trolling me for stating the obvious or it really is news to you?

Azzkikr
01-09-2023, 09:09 AM
Careful guys.. next he will say that through his “observations” that they are ladyboys and not Thai… ROFL.

You have been warned. Haha

mxxt81
03-09-2023, 01:19 AM
My experience was similar. Super young and sexy but didn’t like certain things. Eg - kissing her neck. Seemed new. Will hopefully get better over time

Mr Bricks
03-09-2023, 01:27 AM
She sounds hot. Will have to add her to the list

SydneyGirlMassage
19-09-2023, 11:41 AM
Hi dear thank you for the review, looking forward to see u again, we have many more young and pretty girls waiting for you to try!

MrSeven
24-09-2023, 08:50 PM
Saw Vivian today.

She’s hot, killer body, but she was very unenthusiastic throughout.

I asked for a short massage at the start, but she went on for ages, leaving little time for part 2.

Then during part 2, only a few minutes in she was pressuring me to finish soon. And acted like her arms were tired.

I rate this shop highly, it’s run very well, but this experience left me disappointed. She sadly acted like a princess.

MrSeven

AsiaAddict
25-09-2023, 04:07 PM
I saw Nami soon after the shop opened approx 3 months ago. Cute face and nice young body, but to be honest, it wasn't great service with lots of 'No Go's". She mentioned she had her period and so couldn't do FS (WTF, why didn't reception tell me - because I had asked for an open minded girl when I booked). However, the previous punter ran over time and I could hear her being slammed by him in the next room. Finally agreed to do FS, but no daty (ok, not a big problem). However, during FS, there were no signs of having her period. FS was boring and so gave up after awhile and back to BJ. Seemed like she wanted to be there to collect the $$, but not do the service.

She was not inexperienced at the time as she mentioned she used to work in Broadway.

Of course YMMV. But disappointing experience and so I never went back to the shop. I did not spend time to complain as the 20 mins delay had pushed me to the limit on the the parking meter. But just CBF to go back after that. Too many great choices!

Nami may well have received some feedback since then and may be fantastic now. if so, good on her!

Nelly69
25-09-2023, 05:23 PM
Saw Vivian today.

She’s hot, killer body, but she was very unenthusiastic throughout.

I asked for a short massage at the start, but she went on for ages, leaving little time for part 2.

Then during part 2, only a few minutes in she was pressuring me to finish soon. And acted like her arms were tired.

I rate this shop highly, it’s run very well, but this experience left me disappointed. She sadly acted like a princess.

MrSeven

I saw Vivian when she started and she was great but my last couple of visits has been a dud, no energy and just basic touching. I'm over it, move on.

MrSeven
14-11-2023, 12:07 AM
Yep. Agree. Move on. Are there any good deepthroat girls at Sydney massage? It’s a shame Mayu has gone interstate.