PDA

View Full Version : General talk Don't you love it when....

bung72
29-08-2023, 08:54 PM
they get really wet, without going for the lube.
Most of the FS girls I've been with will reach for a lube sachet before penetration, despite usually being lathered in my saliva.... :) Some I'm sure have prelubed before.....
Anyway....
One girl I've seen a couple of times does the true GFE - starts off as you expect, just a little hint of moisture..... a few compliments and kissing, some nipple play and a little clit licking, a couple of moans later and we're saturated.... its awesome! Makes me feel like a teenager again.....

11Bravo
29-08-2023, 09:19 PM
Understand when she pulls out the artificial lube, but.. not exactly a turn-on.

A couple I know, don't know if they pre-lube or what, but they are wet and I didn't see them lube up (maybe when she left the room to deposit the fee while I stripped).

But one WG from decades ago, I STILL remember. She would get naturally turned on as we lay on the couch, making out, foreplay. I called her my high school sweet heart even though my high school days were many more decades in the past. She'd cutely be a bit embarrassed that she got so wet and complain that she'd have to now wash her panties, which she did, leaving them to dry on a towel rack as we progressed...

JJBlows
29-08-2023, 09:39 PM
they get really wet, without going for the lube.
Most of the FS girls I've been with will reach for a lube sachet before penetration, despite usually being lathered in my saliva.... :) Some I'm sure have prelubed before.....
Anyway....
One girl I've seen a couple of times does the true GFE - starts off as you expect, just a little hint of moisture..... a few compliments and kissing, some nipple play and a little clit licking, a couple of moans later and we're saturated.... its awesome! Makes me feel like a teenager again.....

Hate to burst a bubble but a WL told me they apply lube before entering the room,

But yes with the right chemistry you can get them work.

frisson
29-08-2023, 09:45 PM
Hate to burst a bubble but a WL told me they apply lube before entering the room

Not sure about this
Where do they apply it? You suggesting they go to toilet after each punt?

Most WL seem to want to shower before each punt, so lube before entering room would be washed off straight away

Ghost2hauntU
29-08-2023, 10:12 PM
Yes I fucking do love it when I get them soaking wet. Like what bloke wouldn’t.

But I generally don’t eat pussy at the start of the session. I like to fuck long and hard until she’s leaking juice. Then I eat that sweet nectar.

Do they pre-lube? Yeah some do, but most just put a bit on just before penetration. Some don’t.

ditchtheboss
29-08-2023, 10:14 PM
I know exactly what you mean, the ones who don’t reach for the lube make the experience much better. Had a few times when they used saliva only and I think that’s hot too but the lube is a bit of a turn off.

When you think about it though, from their perspective, just a crude comparison, them getting wet is equivalent to us getting hard and having so much sex with random people, most of them we wouldn’t do it by choice , I would struggle getting hard and I can’t blame them for reaching for the lube.

Tough job and I appreciate each and every one of them who give me a good service with a good atitude, even with the lube.

bung72
29-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Hate to burst a bubble but a WL told me they apply lube before entering the room,

But yes with the right chemistry you can get them work.

Yes, clearly a lot do. But this girl clearly isn't super wet to start. I could even tell the difference in her kissing, went from a little tight lipped to trying to lick my face off- it was fantastic!

bung72
29-08-2023, 10:20 PM
When you think about it though, from their perspective, just a crude comparison, them getting wet is equivalent to us getting hard and having so much sex with random people, most of them we wouldn’t do it by choice , I would struggle getting hard and I can’t blame them for reaching for the lube.

Tough job and I appreciate each and every one of them who give me a good service with a good atitude, even with the lube.

Absolutely.... these girls do a hard job.... sometimes the attitude slips - but who could blame them! I don't really care if they need the lube - I'd like to apply it for them in fact....

bung72
29-08-2023, 10:22 PM
But I generally don’t eat pussy at the start of the session. I like to fuck long and hard until she’s leaking juice. Then I eat that sweet nectar.

I'll eat it at any time - pause in the middle to go down too - helps prolong me a bit too when things are ramping up....

JJBlows
30-08-2023, 01:00 AM
Not sure about this
Where do they apply it? You suggesting they go to toilet after each punt?

Most WL seem to want to shower before each punt, so lube before entering room would be washed off straight away

She told me they squirt some of it up inside, and I did ask about the shower and she said the water flows over the outside and doesn't go up inside to wash the lube out.

bung72
30-08-2023, 07:26 AM
She told me they squirt some of it up inside, and I did ask about the shower and she said the water flows over the outside and doesn't go up inside to wash the lube out.

I'm pretty sure some I have seen have been pre-lubed up. I would say they could do it while you shower..... They tend to do the health check, then disappear for a minute or two while you shower, or try and work the shower - why does every place have the dodgiest taps!