PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire C Baby - good girl going under the radar

evkays
29-08-2023, 10:09 PM
So after my last session with Maika, I decided to go see C Baby which ended up being a pretty good choice so im putting this review here to balance the scales a bit.

In terms of looks, there's some filtering done in her photos. I would say her features are a bit sharper (if that's the word to use) IRL than they are in the photo.

I would put her early to mid 20s.

Body-wise, she's got what I think would be a C cup that I think are enhanced. Not a doll-like figure like Misha/Blue but still thin and soft. Definitely very youthful body with firm/smooth skin. Unshaven (but trimmed) though when I saw her so just a note to those for which this might be a deal breaker.

Knows just enough English to get by but super friendly girl nonetheless. She'll make sure to warm you up before and during the shower.

When it comes to the more main courses, the thing that I noticed was that Baby really knows how to move her body so you're always feeling something more than just the area she's concentrating on in the moment.

For those that are into it, she does do a baby oil body slide that I wish was part of the standard routine at Ginza. Only other girl that's really done this for me is K Julia.

In my case, she also put on a costume before she pinned me down and took me inside. Basically as much DFK as I wanted as well.

Overall just a solid experience.

iphone
02-09-2023, 04:02 PM
Cim okay with her?

evkays
02-09-2023, 08:24 PM
Cim okay with her?

Didn't go for it so not sure. She seems service oriented enough that I imagine that she would but I can't say for certain.

ch12121978
05-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Another perspective - i went to see baby after all the positive reviews. On the positive side - absolute smoking hot body, watching her in the mirror ass in the air doggy position was a Kodak moment. On the downside, felt mechanical like she was just going through the motions. That said, i lean more towards letting the girl lead so if might be a good session if you’re the type that likes to take the lead